Puzzle Ring

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t want this anymore!” Luhan said as he lay down to his bed while looking at Baekhyun who was currently applying something on his face.

“What are you blabbing about?”

“It’s Jongin!! He’s been ignoring me for a month!!” Luhan whined.

“Jongin? Ignoring you? How come?” Baekhyun said.

“I-I don’t know… we were like fine when we danced last time then I called him and then he asked me ‘Am I even allowed to…’ something like that then the next day he ignore me!” Luhan explained.

“Is he even allowed to? You know to feel jealous? To feel like that?” Baekhyun asked.

“I-I…”

“I think he also had a point… He’s not even allowed to feel anything because he’s just a sealer you may or may not like him…” Baekhyun said as he turned off the lights.

 

Luhan realized what Baekhyun said to him. Baekhyun must be right, he told Jongin he hated him then he became his sealer. Luhan’s memories flashed back, the moment asked him to fall for him then fall out for him, he realized Jongin did that for him.

 

You’re so dumb. Luhan thought as he covered his eyes with his arms.

 

~

 

“What is he doing there?” Joonmyeon asked as he and Kyungsoo watched Luhan in the corridor looking for someone.

“He said that… He needs to make things clear…” Baekhyun said as he closed his locker.

“Clear?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

Then suddenly someone tapped at Baekhyun’s shoulder, this time he was not surprised because now he knew who it will going to be.

 

“Chanyeol…”

“Hello” Chanyeol said as he motioned to Baekhyun’s bag. Baekhyun gave it to him like they usually do. “What are you guys doing?”

“Well… There is an idiot there… gathering too much attention” Baekhyun said as he looked at Chanyeol’s back and see Sehun and Kris. “Good Morning.”

“Morning.” Kris and Sehun said.

 

Then Sehun looked at Kyungsoo who was currently talking to Joonmyeon, Kyungsoo noticed Sehun’s eyes looking at him so he just gave him a small smile, which was happily replied by Sehun by smiling back to him. Joonmyeon noticed and looked to where Kyungsoo was looking but instead of Sehun he noticed the cold eyes of Kris and he averted from it.

 

“Oh… the class will start soon… we should go…” Baekhyun said. “Luhan!! We will go how about you?”

 

Luhan looked at them and saw Sehun, Chanyeol and Kris, without thinking about what will happen next Luhan went near them.

 

“Where is Jongin?” Luhan asked, but the other just avoid looking at Luhan. “Answer me!”

 

“He’s… he’s not here anymore…” Chanyeol asked.

 

~

 

Luhan walked aimlessly to the studio he usually hangs out. He felt so empty again. He put down his bag and went to the center of the studio, and there looked at the mirror and saw himself crying. Tears can’t be helped from falling in his eyes, why do tears keep on falling in his eyes.

 

“YOU IDIOT! I HATE YOU!” Luhan shouted. He continue crying until someone hugged him on the back.

 

~

 

Then he found himself at his shared room with Baekhyun. He lay down to his bed and tears came back again. He don't now how to stop that maybe if he heard JOngin's voice or see Jongin's smile or even feel the heat Jongin is giving off maybe that may help him to stop from crying.

 

“I’m here…” Luhan cried on the chest of the boy that hugged him. He don’t know who is that but somehow he felt like he was home.

 

 

 

After an hour Luhan stopped crying and hugging the chest he was leaning onto. He looked surprised when he saw the smiling face looking at him.

 

 

 

“How are you?”

 

“T-Taemin?”

 

“I was worried about you so I immediately went here…”

 

“Taemin!!!” Luhan hugged Taemin. “I-I’m sorry…”

 

 

Taemin let go of Luhan’s hug and Luhan looked at him with a confused look.

 

 

“Luhan? Where’s the ring?” Taemin said as he looked at Luhan’s hand. Luhan foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter