Hug

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sunny-noona!” Baekhyun said then Sunny looked at him and gave him a death glare. “W-why are you here?”

“Oh… I’m just here to pick up someone named V, he went here knowing that his mom is probably here in this filthy world.” Sunny said as he looked at the field. “So this is the human world… How I wish I have the magic to make this disappear.”

“Noona!” Joonmyeon said.

“What? Calling me noona in female form makes you look lesbians… how about calling me eunnie?” Sunny winked and the four of them backed off a little. “Well anyways… I also have a news for you…”

“What is it?” Luhan asked.

“Well—“ Sunny was cut off by a sound coming from nowhere they looked around and saw nothing then in a split second Taemin appeared out of nowhere in Onew’s lap.

“SUNNY-NOONA!!!” Taemin said still not removing himself at Onew’s lap. “I told you to tell me first before leaving ALFEA! What if the circle transported—mmm”

 

Taemin was shut because Onew put his hand on Taemin’s mouth. “Maybe we should go to a place where only we can talk.” Onew smiled then he patted Taemin to gets off and he helped everyone to stand up. “Okay now… do you know any place where we can talk?”

“Well… we can talk at the back of the school…” Luhan suggested. “Or maybe we can talk at one of the vacant rooms here…”

“Yep… I bet the studios are not full today… how about we go there.” Joonmyeon said as he guide them to the studio.

 

~

 

When they arrived at the studio they made sure that no one can see them, they put on the curtains and they used some magic at the door so that no one can see them from the outside and no one can open the door.

“So now explain…” Sunny said as she takes a seat the table and crossed her legs. “Explain these following questions to me. Have you seen your sealers? Why are you guys in female form? And how the heck did V break the tower in our kingdom? And where the heck is that little brat?” Sunny glared at Joonmyeon first.

Joonmyeon gulped first then he opened his mouth. “Well you see… noona… I already saw my sealer… well he’s someone I really don’t like… a-and…”

“Someone you don’t like? Well Joonmyeon… I think you forgot what you have said to me before going here… You told me that you will love your sealer whoever that person is?” Sunny said.

“B-But… he…”

“Joonmyeon… come here…” Sunny said and Joonmyeon came near to her. Sunny put her hand on Joonmyeon’s shoulder. “Joonmyeon I’m telling this to you not because I want you to lift the curse… but because I care for you… I know that one day you will die… but you will going to make it early if you don’t follow the prophecy…”

“I know…”

“Who is he… your sealer?” Sunny asked.

“Kris…”

“Tell him… how you feel… I can sense it… you like him… you’re just afraid that you will going to hurt someone…” Sunny said.

 

“Speaking of your sealers I have news for you…” Taemin said. “For the curse…”

“Really? What is it?” Luhan said.

“Well… this still involves your sealers…” Taemin said then he looked at Onew. “You remember what we told you when you guys just came here? The heartbeat and holding hands? Well… In the second stage includes heartbeat again… and kiss…”

 

The four widened their eyes as if that was a bad news rather than good news. “What!” Joonmyeon said as he went to Taemin. “What do you mean kiss and heartbeat!”

“Joonmyeon…” Sunny said then Joonmyeon composed himself again. “Please listen to Taemin first!”

“Okay… Heartbeat… on the first stage… you need to hold their hands, right… well, on the second stage… you need to kiss them…” Taemin said.

“Kiss? As in lips to lips?” Baekhyun said.

“Well apparently… yes…” Taemin said then he looked at Luhan. “Then… it’s not only one person's heartbeat you need now… it must be two, your heartbeat must beat with him on the same time…” Luhan looked at Taemin but now Taemin looked away. “The price… you don’t need them them to hold your hands or make their heartbeat fast to remain on your true form…”

“So… this time… with the kiss and two heartbeats… we can temporarily lift off the curse…” Kyungsoo said.

“Yep… but…”

“But?” Luhan asked.

“When your sealer feel like you hate them or you don’t like them anymore… the remedy will vanish…” Onew said then he looked at Sunny.

“So… in short…” Sunny stand up and walk to the middle of the room and smile. “Love them or you’ll die…”

 

Luhan hung his head. “B-but…” Onew looked to Luhan then to Taemin. “How…” Luhan raised his head when he felt hands on his shoulder then he saw Taemin’s smile. “Taemin…”

“Luhan… we both know… I’m not the one on your heart anymore… your sealer… you need him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter