Lost

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin woke up with a heavy headache, “Urgh…” as he sit up, he is brushing his head to ease the pain he’s been feeling. “Where am I?” then he looked around and saw that he is inside Luhan and Baekhyun’s shared room. He was about to stand up when the door opened revealing Luhan wearing an over sized polo only.

“Are you okay?” Luhan asked.

“H-Huh?” Jongin can’t still process what is happening. “I-I’m…”

“You passed out earlier…” Luhan said then he went to his bed and sat on it. “Taemin and the others are out for dinner.”

Jongin looked at Luhan and saw something is not right. “You didn’t join them?”

“I didn’t…” slowly Luhan get up and started to crawl towards Jongin, Jongin didn’t like that idea. “Cause…” before Jongin can back out, Luhan’s lips is on his ear already. “I can’t leave you here… alone.”

“L-Luhan…” Jongin said. “W-what are you—“

“I’m not Luhan…” Luhan said as he wrapped his arms around Jongin’s neck. “I am only using his body.”

Then Jongin noticed the color of Luhan’s eyes. “W-Who are—“

“I am the reason why are you here.” Luhan said. “Remember me, Kai.”

Jongin was surprised when Luhan called him like that, then the next minute Jongin found himself flat on bed and Luhan is on top of him, Luhan’s hands are both besides Jongin’s head, while he is hovering on top of Jongin.

“Remember me…” Luhan slowly lean forward until he is inch away from Jongin’s face. “Remember me…”

“W-W—“ Jongin then felt like Luhan’s hand was wandering on his body then he closed his eyes.

 

When he opened it, he was surprised that he was sleeping at the sofa of Luhan’s dorm. “Oh just a dream.” Jongin exhaled as if he was dreaming a bad dream.

Then the door opened, revealing Luhan, Sehun and Kyungsoo. “Oh you are awake, thank goodness.” Kyungsoo said as he placed the paper bags on the counter.

“We thought you died already, you just collapsed. What happened?” Sehun asked.

“It’s just… I don’t know… I felt like I remembered something when Taemin talked to me.” Jongin said then he sit up.

Sehun and Kyungsoo went to the kitchen to prepare some food, Jongin was left at the sofa and in front of him was Luhan. Luhan didn’t say anything so Jongin thought that he is angry at him.

“I-I’m sor-sorry.” Jongin said.

Jongin was surprised when Luhan suddenly hugged him. “I thought something happened to you.” Luhan said as he buried his face at Jongin’s neck.

“Luhan…” Jongin said.

“I was afraid what happened to you… I thought something strange happened to you and w-when y-you woke u-up… y-you won’t r-remember…” Luhan cried. “Don’t do that again, Jongin.”

Jongin smiled. “You’re making him cry again.” Jongin was surprised to hear another voice, when he looked around he saw nothing, Luhan was surprised when Jongin’s head moved so he let go.

“Jongin? What is the problem?” Luhan asked.

“I’ve heard an unfamiliar voice.” Jongin said.

“Huh? What do you mean…” Luhan said.

“He told me, I made you cry again.” Jongin said.

“Again? But—“ Luhan remembered something. “Jongin… what do you mean again?”

“Huh? It’s the voice who told me that…” Jongin said.

“Jongin… I have to tell you something.” Luhan confessed and that made Jongin nervous.

 

~

 

Joonmyeon was with Chanyeol, V and Baekhyun. The four of them were walking at the some festival that was happening at the other town; behind them were Jinki, Taemin, and Heechul.

“So, why are you so down?” V asked and Baekhyun glared at him then V shut his mouth.

“Joonmyeon, I guess you need to talk to them,” Baekhyun said.

“They lied to me.” Joonmyeon stated. “I don’t need—“

“Kris and Lay didn’t lie to you…” Both Joonmyeon and Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. “They just want the best for you, they just want you to be happy.”

“So not telling me the truth that Lay and Yixing is the same person and Kris not telling me that Yixing is actually here is not lying?” Joonmyeon said.

“Actually, Joonmyeon…” Chnayeol started making Joonmyeon and Baekhyun looked at him. “Kris told me that he is here to protect Jongin, because one day the person he really loves will lose his home if he will not protect Jongin.”

Joonmyeon looked aaway. “And so?”

“I think Joonmyeon you’re being unfair at them, they both did what is best for you, they even lied to you eventhough they might get hurt for doing it to you.” Baekhyun said and Joonmyeon turned away to them and he saw Heechul, Onew and Taemin looking at him.

“You know, Joonmyeon. Grow up, you must know that they are right this time, they did this for your sake and for the sake of all the people in Magia, us, Alfeans might die.” V told him.

Then, Joonmyeon took a step forward and ran away, V looked away and Baekhyun was abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter