Tears

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To start "SEALER" one who can seal the curse. The rest of the information will be revealed someday XD

 

“Jongin.. maybe you should give up to Luhan.. he had a fiancée already”

 

Jongdae’s words keep on ringing in Jongin’s mind. Even when he was trapped inside the studio with Luhan. At first, Jongin was having a hard time battling over he go to Luhan and comfort him or not, he decided not to.

 

Yeah. I’m an idiot. Jongin said to himself as he see Luhan almost crying.

 

Then stepped out, but Luhan told him to don’t go near him. His heart is seriously breaking at that point but he can’t let that out. Maybe he’ll forget Luhan. He can. He must. He just fell inlove with Luhan in like 10 seconds? It’s not a true love.

 

When the door opened, he ran as fast as he can to get out of the room. Jongin never knew the word rejection, maybe he did because he always do that to the girls around him, but he never knew that the very first person he ever liked will reject him and more he didn’t even want him to get near to him.

 

While walking at the corridor he saw Kris and Kris also saw him and decided to give him a smile. The two of them decided to have a talk while looking outside through the windows

 

“It’s not unusual to see you sad but why?” Kris asked.

“Kris? Have you felt the world is against to you?” Jongin asked.

“Is it about your schooling here?” Kris replied.

“Maybe.. I’m getting tired already.. everyone don’t like me..” Jongin said while stretching.

“You know.. you’re just imagining things..” Kris said.

“Yeah..” Jongin assumed.

 

~

 

“What do you mean by that Taemin?” Luhan said. Taemin gave them a faint smile.

 

~

 

The four of them immediately went back to their dorm when their last class finished. Baekhyun closed the window that is located near the balcony. Kyungsoo locked the door. Joonmyeon the lights. Luhan stand still waiting for his fiancée. After a few minutes, Taemin appeared again but this time he’s with someone else. Luhan was surprised to see Jinki again. Jinki is Joonmyeon brother and Luhan’s mortal enemy. (Because Jinki always get Taemin’s attention)

 

“The curse.. it is said that the curse cannot be lifted anymore..” Taemin said. “No one can.. it’s inborn in your families.. but there’s this forbidden book that kept in our family and can be read only by the heir…”

“What’s in the book..” Kyungsoo asked.

“The book says that there are always who was born that are carrying the sealer or the ones that can make you a guys stay what a guy even though they are touching you or other guys are touching you.....” Jinki explained.

“So that means they are boys and we have to be near to them in order to stay as who we are?” Joonmyeon said.

“Your right, in order to classify them, they have this unique tattoo that only you can see..” Jinki said.

“Only us?”

“No. Only you.” Jinki said while pointing to Luhan.

“Me?”

“Yup.. one of you can only see the tattoo that is meant for you..” Jinki said.

 

~

 

Later that night, Luhan asked Taemin if they can talk to his room. Taemin agreed to it. The two of them sit at Luhan’s bed and Luhan looked through Taemin’s eyes.

“T-Taemin.. are you going to agree with this.. I mean you’re my fi—“ Taemin suddenly hugged Luhan. Luhan was surprised by the sudden action of Taemin but he hugged him back.

“I miss you so much… Lulu..” Taemin said.

“I miss you too…” Luhan said.

“Luhan.. can you.. can you do me a favor..” Taemin asked still not letting go of Luhan.

“What is it?” Luhan asked.

“If ever you fall in love with the man that hold the seal in your curse… can you please tell me.. and promise.. I’ll stop myself from loving you..” Taemin said.

“W-What are you saying Taemin..”

“Jinki l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter