Cupcake

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the second part!! XD

When Luhan and Jongin arrived at Luhan’s dorm, everyone was surprised to see the two of them hand in hand. Luhan was blushing while Jongin is wearing his goofy smile.

“Yah? Where did the two of you go?” Baekhyun asked.

“Huh? W-we…” Luhan stuttered and Jongin noticed it.

“Well we just went to get some fresh air because our exam is near…” Jongin said saving Luhan.

“Oh yeah… the Showcase is near…” Sehun said.

“Yup.”

“Wait…” Joonmyeon said something as he looked at Jongin and Luhan. He circled them and looked at their bodies. “I smell something fishy?”

“H-huh? What do you mean?” Luhan said as he pulled Jongin’s hand. “W-we…”

“Wait!” Joonmyeon pulled Luhan’s hands and he saw that their hands were intertwined. “What’s this” Joonmyeon arched his left eyebrow. “Care to ex—“

“Wait Joonmyeon!!!” Kyungsoo said and went to Luhan. “See this… do you remember this ring?”

“Huh?”

“Look closely… isn’t it the ring that only powerful magicians can do?” Kyungsoo said.

“So you mean that the two of them are holding each other’s hands because of those rings?” Joonmyeon asked and Kyungsoo nodded. “oh… okay…”

 

“Okay now that everything is clear we can—“ Baekhyun was surprised when Kyungsoo raised his hand.

“Wait! I have something to confess…” Kyungsoo said that gains everyone’s attention. Sehun stands up and went to Kyungsoo.

“Well you see…” Sehun begun as he holds Kyungsoo’s hand. “I—“

“WAIT!!! HOW COME YOUHOLD KYUNGSOO!!!” Joonmyeon and Luhan asked.

“Well… that’s what we are going to confess…”  Sehun said. “I am Kyungsoo’s sealer.”

 

Everyone was surprised, especially Chanyeol. He went straight to Kyungsoo and when he was face to face with him, Chanyeol smiled. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome?”

“Thank you, dude! You don't know how much this means to me” Chanyeol said to Sehun.

“Well… you’re welcome.” Sehun said as he tightened his grip at Kyungsoo’s hand.

 

“OKAY!! Drama is over! Go to your dorm already!” V said as he pushed Kris on the coach. “Go and sleep… tomorrow you have all the time!”

 

Joonmyeon looked to Kris and Kris smiled to him but he just looked away. “Well I guess… we better get going…” Kris said as he gets up. “See you tomorrow?” he didn’t exactly addressed it to anyone but he looked at Joonmyeon.

“Whatever… just leave already.” Joonmyeon said.

“See you tomorrow?” Kyungsoo said as he looked at Sehun.

“Sure… should I pick you up?” Sehun asked.

“Nah… don’t worry… I can manage…” Kyungsoo said then he smiled.

“Okay time to leave.” Baekhyun said.

“No goodbye hugs?” Chanyeol asked.

“Huh?”

“Yes umma no goodbye hugs for the monkey?” V said as Chanyeol winked at him thanking him for the support.

“Whatever! Remember tt give your roommates the cupcakes.” Baekhyun said as he pushed Chanyeol to the door.

 

When Kris, Sehun and Chanyeol were at the door they looked at Jongin who was standing at the same place.

“Jongin! Let’s go…” Kris said.

“W-wait…” Luhan said.

“Let me guess? You can’t break the spell?” Joonmyeon asked.

“Actually… I tried breaking it… but then… it just changed its place…” Luhan explained.

“But the ordinary Ring Binding Spell can at least be separated by 10 kilometers?” Kyungsoo said.

“Oh… then there is so problem… our dorm is not that far from here.” Chanyeol said.

“Well that’s our problem.” Jongin said.

“The spell is customized, the one who sealed us wants to make sure that we are together.” Luhan elaborated. “I can’t be at least 5 meters away from him or vice versa… or else we are stuck holding each other for 50 minutes.”

“Oh so that means you’re not going home?” Sehun asked and he saw Jongin nodded. “YEEESSS!!!” Kyungsoo elbowed him. “Oh… hahaha! I’m just happy…”

“So what’s your plan?” Kris asked.

“Maybe I can just sleep here temporarily…” Jongin looked at Joonmyeon and he nodded.

“I’ll agree with it.” Joonmyeon said then the three left.

 

~

 

Henry threw the bottle away. “Who sealed Kai with that Angel!!” Henry said as he looked at the pot that shows Jongin and Luhan. “That angel is really getting on my nerves!! Wait until I kill that deer looking royal blood.” Henry said as focused the image to Luhan. "What is his name again? Luhan? Seems famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter