Truth

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“LUHAN!!” Luhan looked at the owner of the voice and was surprised when Joonmyeon hugged him out of nowhere. “I-I thought you turned into some girl again… I was worried about you…” Luhan smiled and dried Joonmyeon’s tears by his thumbs.

“You’re such a kid… Remember Jongin is near to me… There’s no problem if he is near to me…” Luhan said. “You’re being Suho again… didn’t you tell me that being Suho is tiring… Return being my bestfriend Joonmyeon okay?”

 

Kris and Jongin manage to look at the two of them. Having a bestfriend is nice, both of them knew that. But Kris never imagined himself having one. He always locking up himself away to others because of the reality he can’t accept. Kris looked at Joonmyeon jealous of how happy the man is when he’s with his bestfriend.

 

“Are you okay?” Jongin asked. Kris just shake his head. “What’s bothering you? You can always tell me… I’m always here…”

“Thanks buddy…”

 

Then the door opened from behind and Kris saw Henry. Someone he hated to see. Someone who put him in this place now. Kris can’t help but to curled his fist.

 

“Oh new friends?” Henry said.

“Yup! Henry! This is Joonmyeon…” Jongin said as he pointed Joonmyeon who bowed 90 degrees. “He’s Luhan roommate”

“Oh you are also studying at the Academy?” Henry asked.

“Yup… I’m at Music Department…” Joonmyeon said.

“Ah okay… let’s go… mother is waiting to see your friend Jongin…” Henry said as he patted Jongin’s shoulder.

“Okay… let’s go?” Jongin said. Luhan didn’t hesitate but Joonmyeon is different, if he went  far to Kris he will turn into a girl but as long as Kris is not far from him the effect of a sealer is still effective. So he left Kris alone.

 

~

 

Sehun knocked at Kyungsoo’s door again. Then he knocked again. And again. And again.

“Kyungsoo… nothing will be okay if you wouldn’t come out there…” Sehun said. “Kyungsoo…”

 

“Please… leave me…” Kyungsoo whispered. Sehun heard and he left.

 

 

In his bed, Kyungsoo can’t help but to cry. He lost his bestfriend because of that stupid curse. He didn’t like that.

 

 

“Baekhyun…” Kyungsoo leaned to the wall at his back. “Sorry… please don’t be mad at me.”

 

~

 

“Thank you for the food.” Luhan smiled as he and Joonmyeon wiped their mouths. “This is very delicious! Especially the cake!”

“Really… you know I like you…” Jongin’s mom said that made Luhan blushed. “If Jongin is a girl, I bet I make him marry you! You’re such a lovely kid.”

“What are you saying mom? I’m not a good son.” Jongin said with a poker face, Luhan can’t help but to giggle. “What?”

“Nothing… I think your mom is right.”

“Yeah… I know that.” Jongin’s mom gave Luhan a wink.

 

Luhan can’t help but to feel happy. The last he felt happy was when he had his dinner with his family. Before they went in the human world, now he can’t help but to feel a little homesick.

 

“Luhan?” Jongin asked.

“Ah… I’m sorry… what was that?” Luhan said.

“Nothing… you’re just spacing out…” Jongin said.

 

~

 

Baekhyun literally cried, why wouldn’t he? He began to fall in love with Chanyeol knowing that Chanyeol is the only way to make his bestfriend alive. He’s not an idiot to just let his bestfriend die in front of him and he’s not a martyr to let the one he loves love someone else beside him.

 

“I don’t know anymore…” Baekhyun cried. Then a hand tapped his shoulder that made him turn around. “V?”

 

 

 

 

A guy named V appeared out of nowhere giving Baekhyun a nice smile. “I’m here umma…”

 

~

 

Luhan, Joonmyeon, Kris and Jongin are now standing at the front door of Jongin’s house and in front of them are Henry and their mom.

“Ah Jongin may I talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter