Blush

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laying to his bed and thinking of what Jongin said to him makes him feel a little bit of uneasiness. In reality no one ever told Luhan that kind of thing. Taemin never really tell him what Jongin told him but still he thinks Taemin’s clumsy confession is the best. Little did Luhan knew the puzzle ring Taemin gave to him loses its one piece. Baekhyun saw how sparkling Luhan’s eyes tonight and decided to a little.

 

“Thinking of who?”

 

Luhan almost jumped when he suddenly heard Baekhyun’s voice not because of his question but because he was surprised.

 

“I-I… No one of course….”

“I like it when you lie… because I can see how you put on a face you really don’t like” Baekhyun said as he looked at Luhan.

“Baekhyun… How does it feel for you? To be tied to someone you don’t know and what’s more to a human…” Luhan said as he looked also to Baekhyun.

“Well… I don’t know maybe a little too not easy… I really don’t like humans based on the books I’ve read in our place but I think Chanyeol’s different from them… His eyes are telling me… ‘I know I can make you happy’…” Baekhyun said.

 

Luhan just smile and the two of them sleep.

 

~

 

“Are you alright, Kyungsoo?” Joonmyeon asked when he saw Kyungsoo nearly tripped in his way to Baekhyun and Luhan’s room.

“Y-yeah… Maybe I’m just sleepy…” Kyungsoo said as he left Joonmyeon.

 

When he knocked at Luhan’s room the two of them immediately open the door. Luhan noticed Kyungsoo’s red cheeks. He was about to ask when Baekhyun pulled him to the kitchen and Kyungsoo just went to the bathroom.

 

“W-What happened to Kyungsoo?” Luhan asked as he take his seat in front of Joonmyeon.

“I don’t know… I asked him already but he didn’t tell me why…” Joonmyeon said.

“Ahh… okay…” Luhan said.

 

~

 

Walking at the corridor Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol and his friends. He smiled happily and looked at Luhan who was now busy looking at his phone.

“Ne… Luhan…” Baekhyun whispered and smirked.

“Huh?”

“Look in front of you.”

 

 

Luhan did what Baekhyun told him, he was surprised when he bumped into someone’s chest, he looked up and saw a smirking Jongin. Luhan take a step backward and hide his cheeks that he knew is now color red.

 

 

“Yah!!” He shouted.

“Good Morning, Angel” Jongin greeted him with a smile.

“Whatever…” Luhan said.

 

“Channie!!” Baekhyun happily greeted Chanyeol who was currently talking to Sehun.

“H-Hello Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said as he motioned Sehun to wait.

Sehun nodded and looked at the four of them. He noticed that the short black haired guy who screams very annoyingly is telling something to Luhan, but what captured Sehun’s attention was the boy haging his head so low.

 

He’s Kyungsoo, right. Sehun thought.

 

~

 

Kyungsoo was having a hard time searching for the music room assigned for his subject today. When he woke up this morning he immediately felt his head spinning crazy. He, then walk with the help of the wall. He was now regretting telling Luhan or Joonmyeon about the headache he was feeling. When he was about to move to the next wall someone accidentally bumped into him. He looked and panic when he saw a boy. The boy was about to touch him when…

 

“Don’t” Kyungsoo shouted so the boy took a step back and ran away.

 

Kyungsoo breath became more unstable. His face was now covered with red color. He stand up and decided went outside the academy to take some fresh air.

 

~

 

“What? I don’t want to…” Sehun plainly said.

“But Sehun!” Chanyeol said.

“No! It’s my break now and I don’t want ANYONE to mess with me…” Sehun said as he left Chanyeol.

 

We walked away to the school. He went to his favorite place out the academy. It is located at the back of the school. He was the only one who knows that tree. He found it during the time he wants some piece because Chanyeol can’t stop talking about his ex.

 

When he was near to the tree he saw someone sitting at the root of the tree. He noticed it is a girl because of its long black curly hair. He take a look closer and noticed that the girl was having a hard time in breathing when he was about to touch the girl he realized something.

 

This clothes. Sehun thought.

 

The girl is wearing a black pants and a checkered polo. The girl’s eyes were closed but Sehun do know someone who had those eyes.

 

“S-Sehun?” Sehun snapped and saw the girl looked at him.

“I thought so… Kyungsoo this is you right?” Sehun asked as he grabbed the girl’s hand.

“Y-Yes… I-I” Kyungsoo collapsed in Sehun’s chest and buried his face in there.

“Okay… just don’t talk more…” Sehun put his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter