Trapped

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Jongin reached their dorm, he immediately looked for Jongdae who he knows sleeping in Minseok room right now, because the two of them are seriously can’t be separated.

 

“Jongdae!!!” Jongin came rushing and Jongdae almost fell in his bed.

 

“Why are you so hyper Jongin?” Jongdae asked.

“Well… this morning.. you told me you want me to meet your friend.. is your friend named Luhan?” Jongin asked.

Jongin smiled when he saw Jongdae nodded.

“Really..”

“Yes.. and why are you asking?”

“Jongdae.. can you do me a favor? Can you make me closer to Luhan?” Jongin requested with a spark in his eyes.

“Ah.. about that Jongin… Luhan is..”

 

~

 

“WHAT THE HECK BAEKHYUN!!!” Luhan shouted.

“Yah stop being so ignorant…” Baekhyun come back.

“What the heck you just requested me? Be a what? You know what I won’t what the hell?” Luhan shouted again.

“You know what Luhan.. if you keep that attitude of yours like I don’t know how will you lift the curse..” Baekhyun said.

“Baekhyun.. I can do everything you want but you’re asking me to be a girl? You’re going to get me in trouble!!” Luhan shouted.

“Well.. I am not….” Baekhyun said.

“You know what my class wants from me? They want me to perform with that tanned boy.. what if he touches me? Then I’ll be a girl. A FREAKING GIRL. In a week!!” Luhan shouted once again.

“But you can’t be alone everytime? You can’t isolate yourself from everyone. That's why I'm telling you be a girl and this will be over..” Baekhyun suggested.

“No!! Lucky for you because almost of your classmates are girls.. how about me? ALMOST ALL MY CLASSMATES ARE GUYS.. and if ever they made a contact to me it’s going to be the end of me” Luhan explained.

“Luhan.. I was not the one who chose that… It’s your choice.. Kyungsoo and I even warned you..” Baekhyun said.

“Whatever… I’ll keep my appearance as a boy and that’s that.. I’ll wear that super size sweater and wear that again… I won’t turn into a girl I promise…” Luhan promised.

“You promised it.. but why can’t I feel it…” Baekhyun demanded.

“Put your trust on me.. okay?” Luhan said then smile.

“Okay anything you say..”

 

~

 

Then the next morning, Luhan wear everything he said last night and even wear a beanie in case his hair will grow if he get touched by a boy. (a/n: the whole story of this somewhat cursed will be explained later). He got off to their dorm and ride his bicycle. When he reached the studio it’s like 10 minutes earlier and no one’s there.

 

“I guess I’m too excited..” Luhan said as he placed his bag at the corner. He went straight to the center and looked at himself.

 

“It’s been a while since I looked at myself as a boy..” Luhan whispered. When Luhan was in their kingdom, he's always in a girl version, because it can't be helped all his guards are boys. He started his dance with a slow flow of arms followed by graceful circle in his leg. He watched his expressions carefully. Dancing is his passion, every since he saw his fiancée, Lee Taemin danced he never forget how happy and glad he was that time.

 

Unknown to Luhan there were girls outside the studio he’s in, and they locked it. Without knowing it, Luhan continue dancing. After 10 minutes or more Luhan begun to sense something is wrong.

 

Where are they? Luhan thought as he take a seat.

 

Maybe he begun to creep out he realized he had a cellphone. He immediately looked at it in his bag and searched for Baekhyun’s number. When found it he immediately call it but what surprised him the most is that his phone cannot reached Baekhyun.

 

“Oh God… What am I suppose to do!!!” Luhan said as he went to the door and try opening it. At first he thought his energy was just drained but he tried again and again and again. “What the heck!!”

 

 

“Someone help me!!” Luhan banged the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter