Blueberry Cheesecake

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo woke up having his polo opened until the third button and there was a towel on his forehead and a blanket covering his body, then he realized he was a girl. He stood up and get out of the room.

 

“Yah! Luhan! I told you not to hold that!!” he heard Baekhyun from their kitchen. “Joonmyeon! Don’t also touch that!!” He giggled a little, because knowing his friends only Baekhyun can make an edible food. “You two, you can get out of the kitchen, NOW!!”

 

With that Kyungsoo saw his two friends walking off to the kitchen and head hang low. Kyungsoo smiled when they noticed him.

 

“Hahah! It’s amazing sometimes to see you dressed up like that…” Joonmyeon said.

“Well, I’m sorry a boy touched me…” Kyungsoo said as he tied his long hair.

“It’s unusual for us to see you like that… but oh well it’s nice to have a girl in here sometimes so a certain boy won’t messed up.” Luhan said.

“What do you mean by that? That I am only good when I can see a girl!” Joonmyeon said.

“I didn’t say that…” Luhan said with a whistle.

 

Kyungsoo smiled to them and went to the kitchen and saw Baekhyun who is really working hard in cooking. He smiled and went over to his friend.

“Wow… So serious?” Kyungsoo said.

“YAH!! What are you doing here? Go to your bed!!” Baekhyun said.

“Nope… I won’t because I’m gonna help you…” Kyungsoo said and he put on his apron. Baekhyun smiled.

“Thanks…”

 

~

 

Sehun entered their dorm and saw Lay and Tao at the hallway, he ignored the two just like always, he noticed Jongdae and Minseok at the kitchen and he decided to join them.

“Where have you been?” Minseok asked him.

“H-Huh? Somewhere… oh yeah… what you cooking?” Sehun asked as he looked at Jongdae.

“Oh well… Minseok said we should have an Italian feast today so we made spaghetti and lasagna…” Jongdae said as he tasted the sauce. “I think this is good…”

“Ah… Jongdae? What can I cook when someone is sick?” Sehun asked.

“Who’s sick?” Minseok said.

“H-Huh? No one… I just like to ask…” Sehun said.

“Oh well porridge is the best but it’s better if you can cook something that person really likes…” Minseok said.

“Ah okay…” Sehun said.

 

Something that person likes? Sehun thought.

 

~

 

The four of them now are eating. Joonmyeon decided to take a seat beside Luhan and in front of Kyungsoo, because he is angry with Baekhyun because he never let him cook.

 

“Yah… Don’t give me that pout! What if you burned the entire kitchen!” Baekhyun said.

“Oh you’re talking to me now…” Joonmyeon said.

“You two… can you both keep quiet?” Luhan said.

 

Kyungsoo just laughed at his friends.

 

“Oh yeah… whom should I give my thanks on taking care for me?” Kyungsoo said to his friends.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah… I just found you in your room when I came here…” Luhan said.

“Huh? None of you helped me? So how did I get here?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

The three of them noticed that Joonmyeon become quiet.

 

“Yah! You know who brought Kyungsoo here, neh!” Baekhyun said.

“H-Huh? I-I d-don’t know?” Joonmyeon said.

“Stop it! Among us you’re the worst liar!” Baekhyun said.

“And you’re the best.” Luhan whispered.

“What?”

“Nothing…” Luhan said then smiled.

“Now tell us?!” Baekhyun said as he hold the fork in front of Joonmyeon’s face.

“O-Okay!!” Joonmeyon said.

 

Baekhyun sit properly at his chair, Luhan continue eating his food and Kyungsoo gulped.

 

“I-I, well someone saw Kyungsoo and tell me that…”

“Cut that crap! Who!” Baekhyun asked.

“O-Okay… S-Sehun… I was busy and then he volunteered…” Joonmyeon said.

“Sehun? But? Is that the reason why he is a girl now?” Baekhyun asked.

“No… Sehun found him and he is a girl already” Joonmyeon said.

“At least he helped Kyungsoo…” Luhan said.

 

Kyungsoo smiled and Luhan noticed it. Baekhyun still try to argue with Joonmyeon.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter