Brothers

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyeon opened the door and saw someone that surprised him. He saw Kris standing in front of him with paper bags in his hands.

“Delivery…” Kris said and Joonmyeon nodded and moved a little so that Kris can go inside. “H-hey… Joonmyeon…”

“What?”

“A-about yesterday… can we—“

“No matter what… I’ll always think that you are an arrogant playboy who never stops teasing me until I am pissed.” Joonmyeon said. “Are you coming in or I should slam this door in your face?”

“I-I am sorry.” Kris said then he went inside and Joonmyeon closed the door.

 

When Kris reached the living room, he was surprised to see Jongin and Luhan face to face and sleeping together. Jongin was with him ever since they were kids and he knew that the boy is smiling sincerely and having a good dream.

“Let’s go to the kitchen… nobody is around…” Joonmyeon said then Kris followed him.

When they reached into the kitchen, Kris takes the seat in front of Joonmyeon while Joonmyeon set the glass of coffee in his favorite mug. Kris looked at him and realized something, if ever he didn’t left Joonmyeon will they be ever like this, maybe they wouldn’t because he will someday get the throne.

 

“Aren’t you going to drink something?” Kris was surprised by Joonmyeon’s sudden question. “Hey? Yifan? What aren’t you going to drink something?”

“Huh? I really don’t know…” Kris mindlessly said.

“What are you thinking?”

“Nothing.”

“Liar.” Joonmyeon said then he looked at his drink. “About what happened yesterday… I really don’t like it… please don’t do that again to me.”

“Why?”

“I do care about Yixing… I want him to be happy and he’s happy when he is with me… so don’t ever think about anything… I’d rather die than hurting Yixing.”

“Why is he so important to you?” Kris asked. He knew that the one taking his voice now is jealous. Yixing is more important to him. Everything he does, Yixing will always be one step ahead of him.

“He is important to me because the time when I need you… he was there for me… it is unfair if ever I will make him sad right?” Joonmyeon said. “Yifan can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“We both know that I will die… if I don’t fall in love with you… but I need Yixing…” Joonmyeon said while looking at Kris.

“What are you saying?”

“I want to go back.”

 

~

 

Luhan opened his eyes when he heard someone entered the kitchen, he saw Jongin’s face, facing him although he was facing the other side last night he turned around later. He saw that between their heads were their intertwined hands. Jongin was smiling and still sleeping, he must be very tired from the things that happened yesterday. Luhan smiled.

“Yah…” he softly said and that didn’t do anything for Jongin is sleeping to deeply.

 

“I want to go back.” Luhan heard Joonmyeon’s voice that made him surprised. “I want to go back for Yixing.”

“You really hate me that much?” Luhan heard Kris’s voice.

“I want to make things right…”

“Coming here and loving you is a mistake to begin with.” Luhan heard Joonmyeon said something that made him a little down.

Then he felt that Jongin tightened his grip on his hand, when he looked at Jongin, the boy’s were still close but he is frowning. “I was a mistake again. I am a mistake. I will forever be a mistake” Then Luhan closed his eyes again when he heard Kris stand up and leave.

 

Kris stopped when he saw Jongin. “You’re lucky.” Then Kris left.

 

After a few minutes, Joonmyeon went to Luhan, “I know you can help me with this situation, how can I get myself out of here. Help me… please…” then Luhan felt that Joonmyeon went to his room.

 

Jongin opened his eyes and so does Luhan. “I think you need to help him.”

“What do you mean…” Luhan asked.

“I mean you really love your fiancée right? But you are still here… I think you can help him…” Jongin said.

“What do you mean? You’re confusing me…”

“You won’t be here because you like me or whatsoever… you are only here because you need to live… so that you and your fiancée can be ha—“ Jongin was surprised when Luhan slapped him.

“I never thought you think of me like that… using people just to be alive. I’m sorry but I’m not that kind of person.” Luhan said then he stands up. When he’s ready to leave he heard Jongin said something,

 

 

“I know that’s why I love you…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter