Dance

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week passed as fast as it can be. Kyungsoo’s curse will soon be lifted and he can go back to school and being a boy. Baekhyun continue to stay not as bubbly as he can be so that Chanyeol won’t get angry to him. Joonmyeon tried as hard as he can to avoid Kris, his sealer. Luhan’s showcase will going to hppen tonight.

 

There’s not much audience, it’s just his classmates and his friends and especially their Instructor. Luhan came out from his dressing room, wearing a wig that is colored with sweet pink and a dress that beautiful flow in his body.

 

“Wow!! You really looked like a girl, Luhan” Joonmyeon said as he looked at Luhan.

“Did a boy touch you, because you really looked like a girl” Baekhyun said.

“ Of course not! Kyungsoo just used his magic on me… A little bit of natural beauty.” Luhan said as he turned around so his friends can see his full appearance.

“Luhan… don’t move too much…” Kyungsoo said as he stop Luhan in moving.

 

 

All them laughed for no reason.

 

~

 

Sehun saw Jongin at the darkest part of their auditorium. Sehun was surprised as he saw Jongin’s eyes, they are burning up like a fire in heat. Sehun knew what that means, he knew who was that person. Sehun lost all his confidence to that person. Then suddenly someone tapped his shoulder so he turned around and saw his bestfriend, Chanyeol.

 

“Buddy?” Chanyeol said as he looked so puzzled when Sehun gave him a terrified face.

“I-I’m alright… w-why?” Sehun asked.

“Nothing… the program will begin… let’s take a seat?” Chanyeol said. Sehun just nod and looked at the place where he saw Jongin and no one’s there.

“Why?”

 

 

 

“Nothing.”

 

 

 

 

And the two of them just took the seat next to Mingyu and Minwoo.

 

~

 

The curtain opened and Luhan entered wearing a beautiful pink long gown, matching his long sweet pink hair. His first step involved spin and some ballet step, then when the instrumental came Jongin entered swiftly catching the slow pace of Luhan and turning into sweet yet intoxicating dance.

 

 

Everyone was amazed how elegant was their performance and even the others who just passed by gave their praises to the two dancing in the stage. When the came Jongin came to Luhan, who was currently sitting on the floor, and grabbed his chin and made it looked like he was about to kiss the boy but it turned out that he was just going to turned Luhan around so he can stand, that’s when the audience shouted more praises, because it’s obvious to Luhan that he was surprised at what Jongin did.

 

 

When the ending came, everyone can’t helped but to smile as they displayed a beautiful ending, where Luhan was leaning at Jongin and their hands are intertwining.

 

~

 

“Good job, Luhan” their instructor said.

“Thank you, sir…” Luhan said. He already changed his clothes just to avoid any rumors about him. “Ah, sir… did the piece? Are you the one who decide it?”

 

 

 

“Actually, I never saw Jongin danced like that… because usually he danced like he hated the whole world and dancing to him is just an outlet for his anger and sadness… but now… through the mask I can feel his passion and elegance… Something I really liked about Jongin…” the instructor said. “Oh yeah, Luhan, I have to go… see you tomorrow at the class.”

 

 

His passion? I wonder how he dance… Luhan thought.

 

~

 

Sehun came to the tree he’s been hanging since the first day of his class there he saw the girl version of Kyungsoo. He quietly went on Kyungsoo’s back just to cover her eyes. Of course Kyungsoo would be surprised but instead of panicking he stay calmed and touched the hands that were covering his eyes, then suddenly Sehun let go and looked at Kyungsoo, who were now cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter