Wrist

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Luhan and Joonmyeon arrived at the dorm, it is too quiet. No one is watching,cleaning or even cooking. When they went to the kitchen they saw a note.

~~~

 

 

Sorry guys

There’s no food.

But Kris and Kai let you eat right?

Good night.

Sehun

 

 

~~~

“Sehun?” Luhan asked.

“Why is he the one that wrote that?” Joonmyeon asked also then they went to their rooms.

 

~

 

Luhan was a bit surprised when he saw Baekhyun sulking around. Luhan wants to console him but someone is telling him that don’t then suddenly the door closed. Luhan looked at the door then looked back to Baekhyun then he saw a boy.

“V?” Luhan said looking the smiling figure standing beside the sleeping figure of Baekhyun.

“Good evening Luhan…”

 

~

 

Joonmyeon didn’t have the same problem like Luhan saw. Kyungsoo is crying and crying and Joonmyeon made his way to him.

“What’s the problem?” Joonmyeon said as he hugged Kyungsoo.

“I-it’s Baekhyun… he-he… hates me now…” Kyungsoo cried.

“Huh?” then someone appeared.

 

“Hello Joonmyeon…” Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon were surprised to hear that voice so they turned around and to their surprised it was..

 

“YIXING!” Joonmyeon said as he run to the boy appeared and hugged him tightly.

“Yah, Joonmyeon eventhough you can hug a royal blood you can’t just flew and throw yourself to me… It’s not good what if you get hurt…” Yixing said as he put Joonmyeon down.

Joonmyeon puted. “You are there to catch me so who cares…” Yixing smiled.

 

“So what is the problem here?” Yixing asked.

“I don’t know… I arrived and he is like that…” Joonmyeon said.

“Y-Yixing… you knew many things about our curse right? You helped Taemin right? Please! I really need your help…” Kyungsoo pleaded as he holds Yixing’s hand.

“Ok… what is it…”

“This morning when Joonmyeon left… I-I found my sealer…” Kyungsoo said like a whisper.

“Who is it…” Joonmyeon asked.

“I-it’s C-Chanyeol…” then Kyungsoo burst from his tears. Joonmyeon can’t believe it.

“H-How come… He is Baekhyun’s sealer…” Joonmyeon asked then faced Yixing.

“I’m going to ask Taemin about this… but for now looked at the heart tattoo first okay?” Yixing suggested and Kyungsoo nodded.

“Are you going to leave?” Joonmyeon said.

“Yup… I have to report to Taemin and I also have to look for my brother…” Yixing said.

“Brother? You have a brother? I thought you are the only son of your family?” Joonmyeon asked.

“Huh? I thought you met him already? Oh anyways I let you meet him when I have time okay?” Yixing said then pecked at Joonmyeon’s cheek. Joonmyeon then realized he never felt anything when Yixing did that unlike Kris Joonmyeon made a mental erase of that name then smiled to Yixing and Yixing disappeared.

 

Joonmyeon’s smile disappeared.

 

~

 

Then the morning came and Joonmyeon was surprised to saw V sitting in the dining table.

“And what is this kid doing here?” Joonmyeon said as he sat in the opposite place of V.

“Don’t call me kid gramps… your age is being so obvious…” V stated making Joonmyeon angry.

“Watch your mouth please I am older than you… Luhan what is this kid doing here? If it’s not important then better send him home or you’ll be seeing a dead corpse anytime…” Joonmyeon said.

“Are oldies nowadays talk like that?” V said.

“No only at you…”

“Will you two quit it… V don’t be like that to Joonmyeon he is older to you and Joonmyeon you are older than V better act like that… and where is Baekhyun anyways?” Luhan asked.

“Oh he said something like beauty and revenge and ah… flirt! I think… Are you guys even allowed to touch a girl?” V said as he zip the soup.

“Yeah… but Baekhyun flirting a girl? I thought he hates it?” Joonmyeon asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter