Ring Fingers

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CURSE IS STILL ON SO BASICALLY THEY ARE STILL GIRLS. :)

Kyungsoo said to Taemin and Onew that he will just go somewhere and Taemin smiled to him and said that it’s okay, they can manage. Somehow that made Kyungsoo feel guilty at first but then he just ignored it and went to the field. He saw so many girls cheering, because the game of Sehun’s team will start now, good thing he managed to go there before it begins. He hides at the tree to make him not so obvious.

“Wahh!” Kyungsoo heard a girl shouted then he looked at the girl. He felt somehow insecure; the girl had a beautiful face, a tall figure and pouty lips just like him. “OPPPPA!!! SARANGHAE!!!!”

“Wooow…” Kyungsoo thought. “She’s beautiful…” then he hung his head low. “I wonder what will Sehun say if he sees this girl… I bet he will going to forget about me…” Kyungsoo pouted then looked at the field, to be more specific he looked at Sehun.

 

~

 

Joonmyeon was looking around when he saw the mini auditorium of the school. (Mini auditorium means it can accommodate up to 250 persons only.) He opened the door and looked around. No one was there, no audience neither actors. The play ended 1 hour ago.

“I bet they didn’t want t—“ Joonmyeon was surprised to see Kris going out from the backstage wearing only a polo (his sleeves rolled up to his elbow) and a jeans and carrying black plastic bags. “Calm down Joonmyeon… he doesn’t know you are you… because you are in girl form…” Joonmyeon thought.

 

“Hello there miss… are you lost?” Kris asked as he went to get the props and put it inside the black plastic bag.

Joonmyeon balled his fist and went to the stage. “I… I’m…”

“Huh?” Kris asked.

“Can I help you?” Joonmyeon said as he looked away so he can hide his red face.

“Sure.” When Joonmyeon looked at Kris he realized that Kris’s smile is somehow pleasing.

 

“Thank you.” Joonmyeon smiled and begun helping Kris.

 

After few minutes, Kris realized that they are almost done so he looked at the girl who presented to help him. He smiled and helped the girl in putting the bigger props in the bag.

“W-what… are you doing?” Joonmyeon asked. “I-I can managed.”

“You know what you remind me of someone…” Kris said as he laughed and holds the black bag Joonmyeon was holding.

“Huh?”

“He’s stubborn… super stubborn… but I guess he had every right to be stubborn… I left him knowing that I shouldn’t… I choose to be with the person that I knew who will cause his sadness… I never knew I can see him again… but I guess… it’s destined.” Kris looked at Joonmyeon. “It’s destined and he hates me so much because of that.”

 

“You’re such a moron.” Kris looked to the girl. Joonmyeon was gripping his shorts. “YOU’RE A MORON!!! You left me and made me believe that I was inlove with another person and now you will appear out of nowhere and I have to make you fall in love with me!! Why are you such an idiot YIFAN!!”

 

The moment Joonmyeon shouted Kris’s true name he left through the back door and Kris was left dumbfounded. He is really an idiot how come he can’t recognized that angelic face, of course all this time the girl that was helping him was the same boy he really loved the most. He heard some noises at the backstage.

 

“Yah! Jongdae! I’m out of here. Try cleaning this up before the fireworks tonight okay?” Kris said the he followed Joonmyeon.

 

“Huh?” Jongdae was left alone. “I… okay this is really awkward.”

 

~

 

Jongin was surprised when he saw a girl watching his performance. Throughout his performance he can’t helped but to look at the girl sitting on the top most part of the auditorium. The girl was simply adorable with the sparkle on her eyes while watching him. Then one face suddenly flashed on his memories.

“Luhan.” Jongin thought. In the past months, Luhan is really driving him crazy, from his laugh and sudden affection to sudden want of his body to touch or hug Luhan. Jongin concluded that he is really crazy and Luhan is the only one who caused it.

 

When the song ended Jongin immediately went to backstage. “Hey guys! Do you know the girl sitting on the topmost part of the auditorium?”

“Huh? Kai you must be crazy? There are so many girls here?” Minwoo said.

“Yep and there so many people who—“

 

“KAIII-OPPPPAAA!!!” an annoying voice came across to them and when they turned around they saw Krystal. “Kai!! Are you ready for our performance today? I’m kinda excited to be partnered with you!! Let’s do our best to make it the—“

“Are you flirting with him again, Krystal?” Niel cut off.

“Shut up, you stick!” Krystal said.

“What? You know Krystal, Kai can’t even—“

“What?”

“Krystal… you’re being such an immature… You can’t make a per—“

 

Jongin grabbed Krystal hand and pulled her. "You want to perform then let’s do that.” Jongin said and Krystal smiled.

“Of course!” then they went out of backstage but before that Krystal stick her tongue out.

 

~

 

Jongin and Krystal are now standing facing each other at the stage when Jongin looked at the same spot he saw the girl is now ready to leave. Jongin cued to start the music and the girl seems to stop and looked at the stage again and Jongin smiled.

 

Oh whoa whoa
Oh whoa whoa
Ohh yeah~

 

When Luhan heard the music and Jongin’s voice he stopped and turned around, eventhough he already watched that performance many time he can’t still helped but to feel jealous to Krystal, of course Krystal is a girl and in the eyes of everyone she is as perfect as Jongin.

 

You told me it wasn't me, it was you
You said the little space's all you need
You wanted to grow
You're still young
And there's so much more you wanted to see

 

Luhan watched from his place, Jongin started moving and so is Krystal, their moves are synchronized and they way they moved makes Luhan’s stomach hurts. When he heard Jongin’s voice it’s making him crazy.

 

But if you find the world too tough to take
There's a path that leads you back my way
So I'm ready to wait for as long as it takes
For as long as it takes~
(With you)

 

Then Luhan saw the others came out from the backstage and danced the same steps Jongin and Krystal did. Then he saw Amber looked at her and he whispered something to Niel and Niel did that to Minwoo and Minwoo did that to Kikwang.

 

Whenever you go and whatever you do
I'll be right here waiting, right here waiting
'Till the end of time, for the rest of my life
I'll be right here waiting, right here waiting for you~

 

Right after the chorus Luhan decided to leave but then, “MISSSS!!!” he turned around and he saw Jongin running to him.

“KAI!!!” he heard Krystal screamed.

 

Before Luhan can process everything he saw Jongin, asking him to join him on stage. Luhan took th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter