Bag

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan went home having a bad mood, stomping around the living room he saw the female version of Kyungsoo sitting at the sofa and wearing a hoodie jacket. Baekhyun who was now furious get out of the room.

 

“Yah!! Joonmyeon!! You used my eye liner!!!” Baekhyun said.

“What is eye liner?” Luhan asked.

“No need to asked that Luhan… Joonmyeon give me back my eyeliner!!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

Luhan was surprised when no Joonmyeon appeared. Baekhyun was still in furious but later decided to just stop. Luhan take the seat next to Kyungsoo and rest his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

“What’s up with Joonmyeon?” Luhan said.

“Well when he kicked me out of the room all I heard was ‘You big stupid moron idiot ert’ and ‘Die you big moron’ that’s all then he kicked me out of the room.” Kyungsoo asked.

“Maybe… someone touched him…” Luhan assumed.

“I don’t think so… because we all know that if he was a girl he will have his own entrance and let the world see his beautiful curve…” Kyungsoo explained.

“Then why is he so upset?”

“I don’t know maybe… He needs time?”

 

~

 

“You big stupid moron idiot ert !!” Joonmyeon said as he punched one of the teddy bear in his bed then he remembered what happen this afternoon.

 

“MORON!! ERT!!”

 

Then someone suddenly appeared in his bed. Joonmyeon looked to the one who suddenly appeared in his bed that made him surprised and then he smiled.

 

 

 

 

“YIXING!!!”

 

~

 

Luhan suddenly sit straight when he remembered something. Kyungsoo gave him a puzzled look while Baekhyun just continue watching some opera thing in the television.

 

“Why?”

“Yixing… you know Yixing? The one Joonmyeon introduced to us when we were young? I-I saw him… but his name is Lay…” Luhan said to Kyungsoo.

“Huh? The one who always gets shy to us? Why is he here? He’s a royal blood right?” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah… I don’t know… I don’t get near him because he might not be Yixing… but I can sense that he can use magic…” Luhan said.

“Oh well… we don’t have to tell that to Joonmyeon because I know he will turn more childish when he heard that his all time crush is here…” Baekhyun said.

“Well you can right but isn’t fair to Joonmyeon?” Kyungsoo asked.

“We all know that if they become a couple the two of them must also separate…” Baekhyun said. Luhan’s face darkened. “We must only love the one meant for us…”

“B-but… what if we can’t love them? And… the one that are meant for us are all humans… W-we can’t love humans…” Kyungsoo said.

“I don’t know what are they thinking about when they did this stupid curse… but all we have to do is to live with it and maybe we just need to learn how to deal with this…” Baekhyun said.

Luhan hold Kyungsoo’s hand and looked at him in his eyes and smiled.

 

“He’s right… We have to learn to deal with it…” Luhan said.

 

~

 

Sehun entered his shared room with Jongin and flapped down to his bed, a minute after that Jongin entered the room also to lie in his bed.

 

“What’s up?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t know…”

“You don’t know or you don’t want to know?” Sehun said.

“Have you ever feel that you can be beaten by someone you can’t even see?” Jongin asked.

“Who was this someone? Is it someone connected to Luhan?” Sehun said.

“Yeah…”

“His fiancée? Well it’s his fiancée you can’t beat that and what’s more is that… that person is always gonna be part of Luhan’s life…” Sehun said.

“You’re right… maybe I should just give up…”

“How about the sealer?”

“Well I just need to make him fall for me… that’s not hard… and after that…”

“Well after that I know you already falling for him… I know you Jongin… the game you did with Luhan… you also did that to me…” Sehun said as he looked to Jongin.

“Are you regretting to have a relationship with me?”

 

“No… no one can regret that perfect relationship with Jongin but Kai is another story…” Sehun said.

 

“What’s the difference with Kai and Jongin…”

 

“Asked that to Luhan someday… I know he knows the answer…” Sehun said.

 

~

 

The next morning, Joonmyeon happily walk in the corridor while Baekhyun and Luhan only look at him. They can’t still know why their friend is so happy.

 

“Yah? Snow white!” Baekhyun said as he grabbed Joonmyeon’s hand.

“Yes?” Joonmyeon said happily.

“Why are you like that?” Luhan asked.

“Like what?”

“Like an idiot! Why are you happy, you little brat? Last time we saw you you’re crying like hell, why are you like you’re in heaven?” Baekhyun said.

“Well because Yixing came last night…” Joonmyeon said.

“No way” Luhan and Baekhyun said with their eyes wide open.

“Yes way… and he kissed me…” Joonmyeon proudly said that.

“No way…”

“Yes way!” Joonmyeon as he skipped happily leaving his two friends in the corridor.

 

“What was that?” Luhan asked.

“Don’t even ask… me neither don’t know what happen…” Baekhyun said.

 

Then suddenly a hand tapped Baekhyun’s shoulder. Baekhyun almost shuddered but when he looked at the back he saw Chanyeol and Jongin.

 

“It’s just you guys….” Baekhyun said as he sighed.

“Why? What happened?” Chanyeol asked.

“Well currently our friend, Joonmyeon is under the influence of his Yixing Disease” Baekhyun said as Chanyeol grabbed his bag. “Thanks Channie”

“Welcome… Joonmyeon the other short guy?”

“Actually he’s the shortest…”

“Ah…”

“Oh… Luhan… we have to go… My class will begin and Chanyeol need to go to his room also, bye bye!” Baekhyun said as he pulled Chanyeol so they can start walking.

 

Leaving Luhan and Jongin alone, Luhan don’t even know what wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter