Sunny

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think we better leave that information first…” Kyungsoo said.

“Why? Isn’t it good news to your friends… especially to Baekhyun? I mean I can be here and he can have Chanyeol…” Sehun said.

“I think it’s not good. Baekhyun is in the middle of making a decision…” Kyungsoo said as he take a seat besides Sehun under the tree.

“But… what if we tell just Kai and Luhan? Please… I don’t want to be separated from you.” Sehun insisted.

“I know that…” Kyungsoo said as he wrapped his arms around Sehun’s arm. “I want that also…”

“So… let’s—“

“But… Joonmyeon is not on the condition today… he fainted this morning and Baekhyun, he started using his magic again… I mean the make-up thing he owned.” Kyungsoo said.

 

Sehun looked at him and he hugged Kyungsoo immediately. Kyungsoo was surprised by the sudden action but he hugged Sehun. Sehun nuzzled his nose at Kyungsoo that made the later one giggle.

 

“Yah!!” Kyungsoo said but Sehun tightened his hugged.

“Let’s be like this for a moment… I want to hug you so badly since that day…” Sehun said and it made Kyungsoo smile. “I want to tell you how much I want you…”

“S-Sehun! That’s a little overboard.” Kyungsoo warned.

“I-I’m sorry but please let me hug you…” Sehun said.

“Okay okay…”

 

~

 

One week after, there is Luhan running from his class to his dorm. When he got home, he immediately went to his room and looked at the mirror. He removed his beanie and sighed.

“I never thought I became so careless…” Luhan said as he looked at his face, long curly eyelashes, chubby cheeks, super pouty lips and his long curly lbrown hair. “How will I explain this to Joonmyeon…” then Luhan gave up and changed his clothes with the girly ones, Baekhyun always kept for him incase things like this happens.

 

“Yosh!” Luhan looked at himself at the mirror. He is wearing a black shorts and a white sweater underneath it is a black sleeveless shirt. “I think this is really not so manly after all…” then he fixed his hair, put on his eyeglasses and his beanie.

 

He went outside as quiet as he could but then he heard footsteps on his back, he turned around and saw Baekhyun, who is currently wearing a beanie and eyeglasses. “Care to explain this carelessness, your highness?”

“Ahhh… You know—“

 

“Shut it Baekhyun… It’s not like you didn’t do the same mistake he did right?” out of nowhere, Joonmyeon appeared and took off Baekhyun’s beanie revealing his long hair.

“You’re a girl too? How?” Baekhyun glared at him.

“Well not just the two of you…” Joonmyeon said and took off his beanie also. “I think… The three of us made the same mistake… Oh yeah… so you have any news about Kyungsoo? I didn’t see him the whole day.”

 

Then the door opened revealing V, smiling awkwardly and on his arms were Kyungsoo, sleeping and seems he have fever again. “I think we now have the answers we were looking for.” Joonmyeon said.

 

~

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes and saw that he was on his room, how long has he been out, he realized that he bumped in one of his classmates so he went outside but then he felt dizzy and the next he knew he collapsed and he is now on his female body. He sighed and looking at himself at the mirror.

“What a relief…” Kyungsoo said then he was surprised at the sudden vibration on his pocket and he grabbed his phone and answered the call. “H-hello…”

 

“Where have you been!”

 

He was surprised when he heard the voice. “S-Sehun?”

 

“Where are you! I’m still looking for you!”

 

“H-huh?” Kyungsoo was surprised at Sehun’s tone. It’s between anger and care. “I…I’m at my room…”

 

Kyungsoo heard some noises that came from Sehun’s line. “I… I’m glad…”

 

“Sehun… we are you? I’m going to get you—“

 

“I’m still at school, don’t worry… I asked Jongdae and Xuimin to pick me… Don’t worry.” Sehun said and Kyungsoo felt relieved. “Just don’t disappear like that next time okay?”

 

Kyungsoo smiled. “Okay…” Kyungsoo blushed when he heard Sehun whispered something. Then the call end.

 

Baekhyun entered the room with a towel and basin, V followed him with a tray of foods and Luhan with a dress.

“Oh you’re awake finally, you fainted again when you turned into a girl this morning, good thing V saw you…” Baekhyun said as he placed the towel and the basin in the table.

“Really, thank you V… I owe you one.” Kyungsoo said.

“Hahaha! Don’t worry, it’s nothing big… I’m just walking to look around then I saw you lying on the ground so I helped you…” V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter