Medina

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol walked in the last class of Baekhyun. Baekhyun was surprised to see Chanyeol took the seat right next to him. But he don’t still like the fact that he had to choose between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo so he ignored Chanyeol.

“Babe…” Baekhyun whispered to the girl next to him but loud enough for Chanyeol to hear. “Are you available for tonight?”

“Ahhh. Yeah… Why?” Chanyeol noticed that the girl touched Baekhyun’s thighs. “Wanna play?”

“Do you want to?”

 

Chanyeol had enough, he stand up and that cause the whole class looked at him except for Baekhyun. Chanyeol was insulted when Baekhyun didn’t look at him, so grabbed the smaller’s arm and pulled him out to the classroom.

 

“Yah! Don’t touch me!” Baekhyun shouted but Chanyeol decided to ignore it.

 

Chanyeol saw an empty room and pulled Baekhyun there.

 

“What are you doing!” Baekhyun shouted.

“Making you listened to me!” Chanyeol shouted for the first time.

“You know what leave me ALONE!” Baekhyun said.

 

 

“No! I WON’T LEAVE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!” Chanyeol said making Baekhyun surprised. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with surprise.

 

 

“NO! You s—“ Baekhyun was cut off by Chanyeol’s lips. Chanyeol put too much force that even Baekhyun can’t hold on. The two of them were cornered at the wall.

 

 

 

Baekhyun seems to struggle too much that he even scratched Baekhyun’s neck. Chanyeol seems on pained but he didn’t let go. He just push harder, then after an hour the two of them let go of each other. Chanyeol seems to be in pain at Baekhyun’s lip bite in him and neck scratches.

 

 

 

“What the heck!!!”

“Look Baekhyun if you are doing this because you want me to be with Kyungsoo then don’t because I won’t fall for him…” Chanyeol said as he make Baekhyun looked at him. Baekhyun just looked away.

“You must not. You are Kyungsoo’s sealer!” Baekhyun shouted as he pushed Chanyeol away.

 

 

“Baekhyun…” Chanyeol noticed the tears in Baekhyun’s eyes. “I love you…”

 

 

 

Baekhyun immediately close his eyes but Chanyeol put his forehead to Baekhyun’s forehead.

 

“Please I need you…”

“Then how about—“

 

 

The door immediately opened, Chanyeol and Baekhyun immediately looked at the door. Chanyeol saw the fear in Baekhyun face.

 

 

“Umma?” Chanyeol was confused, then he saw Baekhyun walking towards the two boys direction.

“V. Daehyun. Wha-what are you do-doing h-here?” Baekhyun’s voice begun to stutter.

“Umma… what are you doing here? Why are you with that giant… Umma tell me why?” V begun to question Baekhyun.

“V let me explain… please…”  Baekhyun said.

 

 

“Umma… Appa and I were searching for you then we will see you with this giant? Umma! Why are you so red when we saw you? Tell me umma do you love this giant more than you love appa?” V asked that made Baekhyun a little surprised. “Umma…”

 

 

Baekhyun looked at Daehyun and Chanyeol then he looked at V. Baekhyun closed his eyes.

 

“I-I love” Chanyeol stopped his breathing “your appa.” Then Chanyeol break down.

 

 

 

Daehyun smiled and Chanyeol saw him. Chanyeol can’t help but to feel a little sad.

 

 

~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter