Cursed One

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You confessed?” Joonmyeon shouted at Baekhyun when the four of them are eating at the dinner table.

“What? It’s not like it’s wrong right? I mean… duh? He will eventually fall for me…” Baekhyun said.

“Are you sure? Maybe you should asked him first on what he feels for you..” Kyungsoo suggested.

“What? No way! What if he didn’t like me..” Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

“Exactly! He didn’t like you and you asked him to be your boyfriend? What’s the logic in there?” Joonmyeon shouted.

 

“Nothing, I guess?” Baekhyun said as he stuffed his mouth with rice.

“Let him do what he wants Jonnmyeon. He’s at the right age already..” Luhan said.

“No!! Even though your older than us I don’t want you to be like him.” Joonmyeon exclaimed.

“What!! What am I a flirt?” Baekhyun shouted.

“What do you want me to tell you? It’s alright? It’s okay?” Joonmyeon asked.

“Whatever..” Baekhyun continued eating his food then gave them a cute pout.

“So, what is exactly this sealer of yours looks like?” Kyungsoo asked.

“He’s tall and have a pale skin tone and he looks innocent when he wears his glasses..” Baekhyun described his sealer, Chanyeol.

 

“Typical..” Joonmyeon whispered.

 

“Whatever!!” Baekhyun said. “Well… from what I heard he’s really good at rapping..”

“What department?”

“What are you guys? News casters? Just let me take care of this one okay? I can handle him…” Baekhyun said.

 

Luhan didn’t care on what they are talking about, his heart is still in mess and his mind seems not also like to talk anything now while Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon were given an assuring smile of Baekhyun.

 

~

 

“He got you there, mate!!” Jongin said while laughing.

 

Jongin and Chanyeol entered their dorm. Jongin noticed Sehun laying in their couch while Tao is flipping the channels. Chanyeol went to the kitchen where he found Jongdae and Lay cooking.

 

“Where’s Kris?” Chanyeol asked then he get something in the ref.

“Oh… he told us that there’s something important he have to do at the school…” Jongdae said.

“Really…” Chanyeol said.

 

Jongin entered the kitchen and saw Chanyeol. He gave his friend a dark smirk and then laughed at him.

 

“Yow! Boyfriend!!” Jongin teasingly said.

“What boyfriend?” Lay asked as he placed the rice on the table.

“Well… this giant monkey here… got a little admirer…” Jongin said.

“What admirer are you talking about…”

“The one w—“ Chanyeol covered Jongin’s mouth.

“Nothing.. ah… Jongin let’s go back to the school I forgot my camera there” Jongin shoved away Chanyeol’s hand from his mouth.

“What! Why me?”

“Because it’s you” Chanyeol dragged Jongin out to the kitchen.

 

They immediately noticed Sehun standing at the doorway because of it's height.

 

“Why are you there?” Jongin asked.

“I think I forgot my cellphone in studio..” Sehun replied. “I forgot to get it…”

“Why you two keep on forgetting something.. Okay since the two of you –“ Chanyeol dragged Jongin.

“No, you’re coming with us!!” Chayeol said. “Lay, Jongdae! We’re leaving!!”

“Yah!! Park Chanyeol let go of me!!” Jongin shouted.

 

 

~

 

“So… Kyungsoo…” Luhan asked.

 

The four of them, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Baekhyun and Joonmyeon went back to the school because Kyungsoo forgot to bring home the piece that he was supposed to sing. Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun but being Baekhyun he is, he tricked Joonmyeon to come with them and of course they don’t want Luhan to be left behind so they asked him also to join them. Now they are walking in the corridor because they were about to leave.

 

“You told me we are going to a cafe!!” Joonmyeon said currently holding to Luhan because he is currently the tallest in four of them.

“Seriously? Joonmyeon?” Kyungsoo asked.

“What!! He told me!! There will be cheesecakes!!” Joonmyeon said.

 

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH” Suddenly glass window closed. Joonmyeon ducked his head in Luhan’s back immediately.

“Joonmyeon… that’s just a wind.” Baekhyun said while laughing really hard.

“SHUT UP!!”  Joonmyeon shouted. “T-this is your entire fault!! I’m going to get you…”

“WAHH!! Someone’s scared!!” Baekhyun said as he playfully tugged Joonmyeon shirt.

 

Joonmyeon tried to get Baekhyun but too bad Baekhyun ran away, leaving Kyungsoo and Luhan alone. Luhan smiled and Kyungsoo saw it.

 

“Why are smiling, Luhan?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Well it feels like we are just normal like what we are when we were just kids..” Luhan said.

“Did you miss being a kid…”

“Yes… I missed being just the ordinary fifth prince…”

“Taemin said… he really loves you.. above all… but he didn’t want you to suffer… he’s fine if he only suffer… because he really loves you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter