Dance Studio

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin opened his eyes and immediately sit. Jongin looked around and he saw his roommate, Sehun peacefully sleeping at his bed. Jongin woke up because of that crazy dream. The one when he confessed to some ramdom girl that turned into somehow a boy. Jongin just shoved that crazy dream away and let himself sleep again, but this time, he can’t seem to sleep immediately the face of the boy keeps on flashing in his mind. A boy with a sweet pink hair.

 

What was his name again? Luhan, I think. Jongin thought.

 

When Jongin heard their alarm ringing he reached for it and put it in silent mode. The two of them were quietly sleeping when suddenly their door opened.

 

“WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!”

“Yah!! Jongdae.. give us at least five more minutes..” Sehun said as he cover himself with his blanket.

“You do know guys that you always set your alarm 30 minutes before the exact time of your class right? So if I give your five more minutes then you two will be late..” with that Sehun and Jongin immediately raise up. Sehun was the first one to got up and grab his things.

“Yah!! Sehun let me go first!!”

 

 

“NOOOOOO!!” and with that Jongin heard the bathroom door closed.

 

 

“Told yah~~ oh Kris and Chanyeol already left.. Kris said he need to do something that is connected to the Student Council while Chanyeol.. well I guess he just want to go and check the music room again..” Jongdae explained as he fixed Sehun’s bed.

“And you? When will your class start?” Jongin asked as he stand up and let Jongdae fixed his bed also.

“Well mine will start around 10 a.m. it’s just a simple vocal lesson I guess my major will begin around noon…”

“I’m jealous with your schedule!! I want also that..” Jongin said.

“Haha.. you know what.. I’ll let you meet my friend.. he is good..” Jongdae said while patting Jongin’s back.

“What’s his name?”

“Oh his name is Lu---“

 

 

“Yah Jongin!! It’s your turn!!” Sehun shouted.

 

 

“I guess it’s your turn already.. get ready so you won’t be late..” Jongdae said and smiled.

 

Jongin thought he heard Jongdae say ‘Lu’ it’s impossible. Jongin just pushed the idea away and cleaned himself.

 

~

 

Jongin found himself staring at the beautiful figure moving in his studio. He can’t see the face of the beautiful creature because of its  hood but Jongin is more than sure that the boy dancing in his studio is beautiful.

 

Jongin froze when he sensed that the boy was about to turn but then something grabbed his shoulder.

 

 

“Why standing there, dude?” Chanyeol said. Jongin hesitated at first but continue his attempt to look at his studio again and he got a little disappointed when the boy dancing in his studio was not there anymore.

“Oh nothing.. I just..” Jongin tried to explain but no good he can’t moved on on what he saw.

“Well…. You know what there was an announcement at the bulletin board saying that there will be an audition for the scholarship for Standford in U.S.A wanna join? It’s going to be fun!!!” Chanyeol said.

“Well I guess I can try..” Jongin said.

 

Jongin once again looked at the studio and saw nothing.

 

~

 

Jongin froze once again when he saw the familiar hood walking in the hallway. This time the hoodie boy had a company. A boy wearing a sweater that is double his size and a shorts and the color of its hair is like between blonde and pink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter