Rain

My Prince(ss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and Jongin looked at their ring fingers (both in right hand). Luhan looked at the rings and it seems familiar to to him, he read in one of the books of her sister that Ring Binding Spell can only be done by a powerful magicians. So far in human world there are eight magicians, him, Baekhyun, Joonmyeon, Kyungsoo, V, Taemin, Onew and Sunny, but he knew none of those can conduct an acient spell, especially Baekhyun.

“Okay… first we must identi—“

“What are these rings? Are they like magic—“

“Shut up okay? Listen to me first… this kind of magic is not normal to us… especially to me… only few can do this and if I say few… it means few!” Luhan said.

“So?”

“That means… tsk… do you even know how this magic works? This is a ring that binds one person to another and cannot be separate with at least 5 meters away… and this spell is forever unless there is some miracle that will happen.” Luhan explained.

“What kind of miracle? Like?”

“Like killing you… what are you an idiot? Of course if the one who casted this us will shut the magic off, of course, you big moron.” Luhan said.

“So that means we are stuck together?” Jongin asked while smiling.

“Why are you smiling?”

“It’s because I was given a chance to be with you isn’t it great?” Jongin said.

“OF COURSE NOT!!!” Luhan said then he sighed. “Okay from what I have learned at the book maybe I can dispel this…”

“Huh?” Jongin pulled his hand and apparently Luhan was also pulled. “No way! I have the chance to be with you and you will just take it away! Wait till one week is ov—“

“Moron! No way! Now, give my hand back! Or else I will kill you!” Luhan warned Jongin.

“No!!”

“Yes you would!!!” Luhan pulled their hands and whispered something.

 

Then the rings glow, Luhan looked at their rings while Jongin looked away because he doesn’t want to be blind. Luhan smiled when he saw that the ring on Jongin’s hand was slowly disappearing. Then, when the ring was gone the light was also. Jongin opened his eyes and saw that he was not wearing the ring anymore.

“Tsk. When I thought I had the chance to be with— huh?” Jongin was puzzled when he brushed his hair he felt something then when looked at it.

 

“AHHH!!!” Luhan shouted and the two of them were pulled again. “URRRGH!! Don’t touch me!”

“Huh?”

“I said don’t touch me!!!”

“But i-it’s the—“

“Whatever!!!!!” Luhan looked at Jongin’s left ring finger and there it is, the ring, brand new. “How come it just switch it’s place!!!”

“Huh? Why are you asking me? I am not a magician remember? I can’t do any magic?” Jongin said.

“Whatever you idiot!”

 

~

 

When Sehun and Kyungsoo arrived at their dorm, they noticed that Baekhyun, V and Chanyeol were there. V and Chanyeol were playing while Baekhyun was in the kitchen.

“Oh? Kyung…” V said as he looked at the guy besides Kyungsoo. “Soo? Wait who is that guy?”

“Ah… V he is…” Kyungsoo looked at Sehun and Sehun smiled.

“Hello… I’m Sehun and you are?”

“V my name is V!” V happily said as faced Chanyeol. “Ne monkey! Play with the guitar again!”

 

Then they heard a laugh coming from Sehun and Kyungsoo smiled. “What?” V asked.

“Nothing… you just called my friend monkey… well I guess he really is a monkey.” Sehun said.

“What did you say Sehun!” Chanyeol said.

“Hahaha! Nothing.” Then Sehun take the seat besides V and the three of them played.

 

Kyungsoo looked at the three of them and went to the kitchen. There he saw Baekhyun making something. “What are you doing?”

“Well I realized that I can do something for V and Chanyeol before you now… Chanyeol went to their dorm…” Baekhyun said.

“And what is it?”

“Well I’m making a cookie’s n cream cupcake…” Baekhyun said as he blushed being cheesy.

“I’ll help you?”

“No need… but try making some incase the others will come.” Baekhyun said and Kyungsoo smiled.

 

~

 

When Sehun, Chanyeol and V were busy playing with Chanyeol’s guitar, they heard a sound coming from the door. “Don’t get confused wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter