the first meeting

secret angel

“ Woah, it’s so crowded here…” Donghae look at the surrounding. Many of them are girls, of course. Taeyeon look at the BAP poster which hangs on at the center of the entrance. Is that my dongsaeng? He asked himself. Donghae who look at the poster also smiled.

“You don’t believe it, huh?” Taeyeon just smiled at him. “ He really look so different. What’s up with that hair? Yellow? I’m almost does not recognize him…” Taeyeon holding her ticket tightly. It is just a few minute before the entrance gate is opened. Oh, this is my first time to go to the concert.. Even I don’t go to TVXQ concert yet..huh. “ he’s part of a boy band now..i can’t believe it..” Donghae tell.

“ I know..hahaha” Both of them laugh. Their meeting today is much more comfortable than before and Taeyeon notices that. Maybe he is just a friend who she can be along with.. her heart talking again. Suddenly, a girl wearing a yellow hat with sunglasses slightly hit Taeyeon’s back. Taeyeon who get a shocked move and look at that girl. Eh? This girl seems very familiar..and why on earth she wearing sunglasses in the middle of night? “Oh..i’m sorry,I’m sorry..” Donghae who look at the girl seems surprised.

“It’s okay..” Taeyeon smiles. I really do have known this face, but where? She tried to remember it but still can’t remember. Finally Donghae asked the girl. “are you Yoo In A, a model from YG Entertainment?” Donghae asked, politely. Yes, this girl looks like her, a model who studied in the same school like him. taeyeon who just listening to their conversation get shock. She looks at the girl again. Yoo In A… is she is, my dongsaeng’s…crush? She finally remembered.

“Oh..uhmm, yes..you recognize me?” she asked. Isn’t this guy is my schoolmate before? “And you are the boy from 3rd class, right? We are in the same school, isn’t it?” she continuously remembering the past. Taeyeon hide her smile. What a coincidence, a schoolmate? Then, HimChan is fall for her own senior? She asked in her heart. “ yes, what a coincidence…oh, and this is my friend, Taeyeon,”

He looke at Taeyeon who just remain silence and watching the reunion between these two classmates. Taeyeon smiles at InA before greeting her. “ Annyeonghaseyo..i’m Taeyeon, his friend. Nice to meet you,” She points her hand towards Donghae. However, she not introduces herself as Him Chan’s sister. “hye, I’m Yoo In A, nice to meet you.” She smile before continue to speak. “ I bet that you are Him Chan’s sister, am I right?” Taeyeon looking at the woman in front of him without saying any words, waiting for her to explain it by herself

. “ Uhmm, Him Chan had telling me about you before, and what he say seems to be true, you are really pretty,” Yoo In a A keep smiling. She moves her hair a little. Donghae just looking at them without have intention to interrupt. He looks at the entrance, it’s gonna be opened for a few minute. He taught. “ Hey, come on, the entrance already opened, let’s go!” Donghae finally talked. Taeyeon smiles at Yoo In A before she follow the guy besides her. Yoo In A smiles.

“ Nice to meet again..” She talk to Taeyeon before entering the stadium. “ I wonder if you like a pretty woman like her. All men is the same..” Donghae look at Taeyeon weirdly, is this person jealous? The concert finished exactly on 10.00 pm and the fan meeting start on 10.30 pm . Taeyeon has already wiping her tears She even don’t realizes when she cried. And what is important, she even cried in front of Donghae. She took off her phone from her pocket and types a message. “Who’s the person you want to give that? Him Chan?” Donghae who just realizes that Taeyeon keep silence from the time the concert finished off just look at his new friend. “I think he will not reply this..”

“Hey.. Cheer it up, Tae Yeon-sshi.. I think you are the only one who cried during concert, all people here are really happy to death you know…” Donghae tried to comfort her. He don’t know why, but his heart feel like dropping to earth when he saw that Taeyeon is crying. “I will bring you to him, Taeyeon-sshi, don’t worry..”

“I will meet him just a second on the fan meeting, which is what you want to say right? I don’t think you can understand my feeling, Donghae-sshi..” She does not know why, but honestly, although she feel proud of what has her brother achieve, she is slightly sad, and she does not know why she becoming much sensitive on that fact. “ You’re her sister. And I can’t even know what you feel right know, but I know you are really missing him, right?” Without realizes, his hand is already holding Taeyeon’s hand.

“ Some sort off. Oh God, why am I becoming so sensitive this night?” again, she wiping her eyes which already red. The fan meeting which held at the same place in the stadium crowded with so many fans which coming from many places including overseas. The workers are trying hard to give their direction to the fan to keep them to follow their turn for getting their favourite’s idol autograph. Him Chan look at the crowd in front of him. For the God sake, he never wonders that he will become famous outside his village. And he not even dreams to participate in a concert like what he did this night. He smiles, looking at so many fans in front of him, honestly, he want someone to coming, someone who he really miss off. “Annyeong..Him Chan oppa~“

A nice, familiar voice make him back to the reality. He looks back at the fan in front of him, while smiling. His sister is now standing in front of him, smiling. Him Chan speechless, he almost jumping up but of course, he could not be over- reacting now. “Hey, noona..” He talks softly, doesn’t want anyone to know. “Him Chan oppa~ you are sooo cute, really, saranghae..” Taeyeon still jokingly pretending to be his fans, making a love sign by her hand. Him Chan who really almost to explode his laughter just trying hard to hide it and signing the poster. He write a short note in the poster, while looking at his ‘special’ fan in front of him.

“Don’t forget..” Again, he smiling. Taeyeon look at his brother again before she walk away. “ Thanks, oppa~” she said. Taeyeon look at the poster, a small note is written in the above of the caption. “ Noona, meet me tomorrow, ok? I’m free in the morning, Donghae hyung know where we should meet…” Taeyeon look at Donghae who has already smiling. Ok, I understand now, both of them has already planning of this…taeyeon sigh. That conspiracy might be killing me..

“ already happy, huh?” After they get out from the stadium, Donghae give her a cup of coffee that he bought before. Taeyeon just stared at him. “You.. and Him Chan are really…” Taeyeon sigh before she smiles. Donghae laugh.

“ That kiddo call me earlier to make sure that you are coming, in other word, I am the one who are miserable because of you two..” Donghae drink a little before she talk again.

“ As tomorrow is Sunday and of course you are free, and coincidently he also free in the morning, let’s meet each other,” Taeyeon almost laugh. “What?” Donghae ask, cannot understand why she laughing like that. “Seriously, you know what?” Taeyeon still cannot hide her smile. “Huh?” “ You are really like my own personal assistant when you talk, Donghae-sshi..why don’t you work as their manager, huh?” Both of them laugh. Walking away from the event cheerfully.

“ I think the fans will misunderstand me as the newest member, you know? I am good looking too..” What? Taeyeon laugh. Without realizes, her hand slapping Donghae’s back. “I really can’t stand of you..”

IN THE STADIUM

The fanmeeting almost finish. All Bap member look tired already but still smiling, appreciating their fan’s support towards their journey to become a star. Him Chan who’s sitting besides Yongguk is the most happy of all the members, maybe because of the attendance of his sister but actually more than that. “Hye Him Chan..” A long-lost voice that he never heard it since the high school really shocked him. just a minute after he meet with Taeyeon, that person coming.

The person who is still in his mind until now. His heart keep beating so fast. Noona? “ Hello, may I know your name,” He asked politely, does not brave to look the fan in front of him. that voice is very familiar or he just have an hallucination? “Yoo In A”

Oh God, he mumbling. His hand stop from writing the name. slowly, he look at the person in front of him. a beautiful young lady wearing a yellow hat with sunglasses really shocked him. “ You should write it faster, there are more people waiting..,” Him Chan shocks before he smile. Oh, this really killing me.. his hand keep writing on the poster with smiling face but he know that his heart is almost drop. That noona he really loved back then is now come to get his autograph? Without he realizes, Yongguk slightly watched him.