that night

secret angel

2 MONTHS LATER

            “Where are you going?” Yongguk asked. Their last interviews with one of the famous radio station are already finished and it was their last schedule for that day. Every member seems very tired right now. BAP’s schedule is becoming busier day by day but what he worried more is this person, Him Chan. He seems different, and almost every week, after they finished their schedule, he will be missing, as a leader, sometimes he need to know and that is not means that he want to interrupt on his personal life.

            “Out,” Him Chan just answered it shortly. He took his car keys before get out from his dorm. The other members just glanced at him. His change recently not only being realized by Yongguk but the other members too. Youngjae moved toward Yongguk and asked him after Him Chan leaved the dorm

            “Don’t you think he is a bit strange, hyung?” Youngjae asked to Yongguk who remains silence. “ just let him be…”  Yongguk slowly going to his room without any interest to have a conversation with the other members. As a leader, he felt worried about the sudden change of his own friends. What had happen to the cheerful and ambitious Him Chan?

HAN RIVER, 2.00 A.M

            “ Noona, i don’t think what we’re doing right now is right….” Him Chan looked at the blue key chain he received from Yoo In A. slowly, he looked at the woman beside him.

            “ Why? Just because you are a celebrity, are you afraid, Him Chan-ah? …” Yoo In A smiled. Suddenly, her phone rang. However, she just let it rang, her face slightly change when she realizes the person who called her. Hyun Woo.

            “Who’s that? Why you don’t pick up the phone?” Him Chan tried to ask. He realized that her senior’s face suddenly change when the phone rang. He breathes deeply. The cold and calm surrounding of the river still does not make him happy and calm. It has already 2 months since he decided to date his senior. Date? He really cannot answered it.

            “ Let’s drink it..” Yoo In A give a bottle of juice that has already opened to him and Him Chan just drink it without hesitation. While she smiled, she opened another bottle and drinks it up. It will be a long night, Kim Him Chan…Yoo In A slightly smiled.

            “ Why?” Suddenly he asked while looking at the river.

            “ What?” Yoo In A asked him back. Cannot understand what he will talk about.

            “ You like me?” Him Chan continued. Suddenly he felt dizzy. something is wrong. He feels slowly drunk. Him Chan tried to hold his body from taken aback. What the hell is wrong with me? Everything seems blur. he even don’t realizes when he suddenly have a kiss with Yoo In A. ‘I love you..’ the voice come from In A seems slowly disappear.

            And without both of them realizes, a paparazzi had followed them and captured what they are doing in front of the river in that night.

R BOOKSTORES, JEJU ISLAND

            The news she read from a local magazine nearly make her dying. Taeyeon slowly sit down on the floor and she do not realizes when her tears dropping. What the hell? Why you changed so much? Even you are a playboy, you never do something like this..

            ‘ BAP Him Chan caught dating a model, Yoo In A’

            ‘ Going to the hotel at 3 in the morning’.

            Some picture showing both of them kisses and hugging at the park and also in the hotel really make her disappointed. This is not what she wanted. Taeyeon keep crying without care about the other’s people who looking at her weirdly.

            Donghae parked his car in front of Taeyeon’s home and walked faster towards the front door. After he heard the shocking news regarding that scandal, the only things that come up from his mind is Taeyeon and during his way to Jaju, he tried to call Him Chan but it is just a useless. His phone is switch off and he never know how to contact him.

           “Kim Tae Yeon-sshi!!” Not answered. He tried to call her but again, it’s useless. There is no person in the house. He tried to open the door but unfortunately it’s locked. She already knew it? He asked himself. Finally he went back to his car and drove it away. Where are you, Taeyeon-sshi?

            Luckily, when he wants to cross the bridge not far from Taeyeon’s house, he saw her walked slowly at the side road. She really in confusion. Donghae parked his car besides her but Taeyeon still walk away, seems like she not realizes his presence.

            “Taeyeon-sshi” her walk stopped immediately and slowly she looked at the person who called her name. Donghae?

            “What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked softly, trying hard to hide her sadness.

            “I want to take you a ride, could you?” Donghae finally get out from his car and opened the car door besides him. “Let’s go” Donghae pull her hand. Taeyeon wanted to grab it back but as a woman, she can’t afford it.

            “Hey! What are you doing to me?! Let me go!!” Taeyeon tried to pull her hand but Donghae still hold her hand tightly. Without any words, he pushed her inside the car. “Hey! It’s hurt!!” Taeyeon who still in confusion finally give up. She just entering the car.

            “I’m sorry…” the car slowly moved away. Donghae slightly looked at Taeyeon who still silence since then. ‘she’s crying’. Donghae’s mumbling. Honestly, he did not believe what had happen. As a senior, he knows Him Chan well. He will never do things like this. What had actually happen, Him Chan-ah?

            “I made a huge mistake…”Taeyeon talked slowly. Without looking at Donghae, she continuesly talked. “Who is he? I don’t know him anymore. Am I have lost you, Kim Him Chan?” again, her tears slowly dropping. It’s hurt to know the fact that her own brother will make a huge mistake that she never imagine of it.

            “Noona, promise me, don’t leave me alone..”

            “ I want to be a singer, but it’s really hard for me to have a celebrity life. I want to be with you, always, noona…” That day, when she sent her one and only brother to continue his dream, the day that completely change their life.

            “ I’m a good boy, don’t worry. You know me well, noona. I want to do it for the best. And you’ll smile on me, noona. I promise you.” With his hand up, he make a promise, on that day.

            “Are you kidding me?” Taeyeon talked slowly but still can be heard. She laugh suddenly. Donghae stopped his car at the road side and then looked at the person beside him before he talked.

            “He’s not a person like that, and you, as his sister would know him better. Taeyeon, come to your sense…he need your support right now. As a celebrity, this news will completely ruin his career, his dream. Taeyeon, please…” Donghae talked slowly, and what he actually hope, Taeyeon will not continuously being like this.

            “ People changed, Donghae-sshi…and that including him” Donghae sighed. It is better to him to find out what is actually happen and the first step, he need to keep in touch with his junior, but how?