the thin line

secret angel

“Annyeonghaseyyo, I recently being shocked with what had happen to you. Is it true? I do not want to know the answer. You are the only one who know that. As it is your personnel matter, I do not have right to give any comment about it. Him Chan-sshi, I want to believe that you are not the one who make it like this. You are really talented person. I wish the best for you, the best for your career and life. The tragedy happens for a reason and I hope I can still believe on you. Please don’t give up, make it right back. For some reason, at this time, I don’t know why but I still can say that I‘ll stand by your side as your fan and supporter. Cheer it up!

P/S: Somehow, it’s cold outside.

                                                                                                            Secret Angel

            His tears slowly dropping. ‘I’m sorry…’ the letter from his mysterious fan still be send to him. the only fan letter he received after the incident. Why you do this to me? Why? What he feel right now is completely zero, nothing. Honestly, he really feel sad and guilty of what had happen. He makes a huge mistake and he accepted that.

            Until now, he never got a call from his sister and he believes that she already know about the scandal. I wish I can restart all this…

            Yongguk looked at him without being noticed. Honestly, he feel angry about what had happen, but it’s already too late. He seats at the chair in front of . Looking at how sorrowful his friends are her anger slowly cold down. Yongguk sighed.

            “What is actually happen Him Chan?” He asked coldly. As a leader he need to control his anger. He do not want to make the situation becoming more worse.

            “Tell me. Maybe it just misunderstanding?” Yongguk still want to find the answer. This scandal is really a serious issue they ever face since their debut 1 year ago. After the news spread, almost all their activities has been cancelled off and of course, it has affected their upcoming comeback which should be held on that summer.

            “I’m sorry, Yongguk.” Him Chan suddenly got up from his sit. He slowly walking towards the kitchen. It’s all my false. He  put his hand on his chest, try to hide his regret but still, Yongguk can detected it.

            “I choose to believe you, and that’s is my decision..” Yongguk told him before he leave. As a leader, he believes that all of this was a plan, somehow he feel that Him Chan was the prey. Him Chan just kept silence. He was speechless. What he thought was wrong, Yongguk does not even want to scold him although he realizes that it is bot a small problem.

            “ Yongguk, thank you for that, and I’m sorry…”

 

N RESTAURANT

            “ what the hell are you doing? You want to messed up everything , Yoo In A? are you really crazy?” he finished up his drink by one shot before he look at the woman in front of him angrily. This woman..

            “ I don’t know what you’re talking about, oppa? I thought you wanna know about my condition right now, oppa… I’m already missing you since high school, you know, and why suddenly you looked at me like that, oppa?” She’s looking at the outside. However, honestly, she knows everything, she knows what will come out from her senior’s mouth.

            “You know what I’m talking about, In A-sshi..”

            “He loved me, so what? Am I doing wrong?” Donghae trying hard to hide his anger. He talked slowly.

            “You’re really unprofessional, In-a. since our high school, you keep pretending to love someone but, huh.. I think you know what I mean…” Yoo In A seems surprised but she tried to control her reaction.

            “ I’m in love with Hyun Woo on that time, isn’t it? why you looking down at me? Oppa..”

            Donghae suddenly get up from his seat and looked at her for the last time. “ I don’t know if I should tell you about it but I think a selfish woman like you should know this. Even there is no other person in this world, you are not even the person who should be loved. I know, you are the person who trying to destroying him…” Donghae finally give her a letter and a picture, which is enough to make her  shocked. Yoo In A looked at Donghae who already leave. He knows it? Huh?

            Donghae looked back at In A before he leave and smile.

            “ Yoo In A-sshi, there is only a thin line that differentiates between love and obsession…” he leaved. Without she realize, she hold her bag tightly. “As I already started it, I should end it, I’m sorry, oppa…”

            Donghae walked slowly through Myeon-dong. He sighed. Somehow, he suddenly remembered of his father’s request before he met In A.

            “ Donghae, I’m already old.. and you are my only son. Please, this company need you. How can I give this company to other person, Donghae.” Mr. Lee looked at his only son thoroughly, wanting an answer. He really hope that his son can understand him. He doesn’t have any other person to believe in other than his only son.

            “Appa… you know what I want, right?” Donghae look at his father deeply, hoping that his father will understand him. Honestly he really wants to live his life as what he wants and not being controlled by his father. He really doesn’t like business and whatsoever…he just want to be a normal person.

            “Donghae, you already 27, and you should think about your future? Do you still want to live your life like this? Nonsense!!” Mr. Lee seems to start being angry.

            “Appa, I have a job already, and I like it, i hope you’ll respect my choice,” Without waiting for an answer, he leaved.

            “I’m sorry, appa…” Donghae sigh when he passing by a convenience shop, suddenly his foot stop walking. His eyes stare at one of the newspaper at the front door. ‘BAP comeback will be postpone, Him Chan missing and cannot be found since the scandal” his hand automatically took the paper and read it carefully. What is happen right now?