between love and hate

secret angel

“the withdrawal of BAP’s member, Himchan early this month shocking fans”

He looked at the article from the newspaper while drinking a cup of coffee. It has been a week since he withdraw from the group. Honestly he had a conversation with his sister on the phone before the article came out, and of course, Taeyeon seems really surprise and wanted him to come back to his group but he told her that he know what to do.

“That jerk!! Should not debut before!!”

            “I like him the most!! But why?!! I hate you, oppa!!TT”

            “He ruined the entire group”

            Himchan calmly read the comment. He can predict all f the sharp comment will come out like this. He knows…he had troubled all the people around him, make his fan disappointed on what have he done. Although he was not the one who should be put on blame 100% but he knows it is all because of his careless conduct. In A noona…he sighed.

            Himchan step away from the coffee shop after he finished reading. He realized that many eyes watching him but he just ignored it. Let them be…his heart trying to comfort him. while walking, suddenly, his phone vibrate, a message come. Is it , again? At first, he really lazy to read the message but finally he decided to read it.

            “Himchan-ah~ mianhae, can we meet?” Yoo In A? his heart suddenly beating so fast. Why she keep bothering him? after all these mess? He reply the message.

            ‘why noona, do you want to trap me like you do before?’

            ‘I’m sorry, I really sorry…that’s why I want to meet you, please’ Himchan sighed. He took a minute before he replied it,

            ‘okay then, where?’

            ‘if you’re free now, can you meet me at the  bridge ?

            ‘bridge? It’s too remote though,’

            ‘I don’t want to make a mistake like I did before’

            ‘okay then’ Himchan continued to walk. He then taking a bus to go to that place…without anydoubt.

NEW BOUTIQUE, MYEONG-DONG, SEOUL

           The third day she working at the heart of Korea, Seoul. The air through the windows still fail to make her happy.

            Taeyeon  stopped from her worked suddenly. She feel something strange but she did know what is that. The shocking news of her brother departure from his group still in her mind. What should I do? Taeyeon asked herself. A bundle of clothing that need a repair still there. She sewed slowly. Honestly, her heart does not feel good as usual.

            Donghae has a job with his friend so he cannot lunch with her today. And yes, it’s a quite disappointing for her although she know that Donghae has a job to do. That’s guy, really! Why don’t he worked with his father? Thinking about Donghae, suddenly she feel embarrassed. Ah~ what to do? Taeyeon suddenly dialing Himchan number, she worried about her dongsaeng too, since they talked on the phone after the shocking news, her brother look like running away again. After a while, Himchan answered the phone.

            “yeoboseyo?”

            “Himchan-ah, where are you?” Taeyeon asked. Softly.

            “Uhmm. I’m going to the bridge, noona.” Huh? Bridge? Why he go there?

            “why? “

            “I have to meet In A noona, but just to settle down all these things. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine,” suddenly the call end. Eh? How dare you hanging up you phone when your noona isn’t finished talking yet? Taeyeon get angry. She tried to call back but still did not answered. She felt slowly worried. Suddenly her phone rang. Donghae?

            “Yeoboseyo? Where are you?” his voice seems desperate. Why on earth is everybody seems soo busy like this?

            “At the boutique, why?”

            “Himchan with you, right?” Taeyeon feels something wrong had happen.

            “I’m just talking with him on the phone, he said that he went to the bridge, to meet In A”

            “What?!! Oh my God!!” Donghae reaction really make her heart beating faster. What’s going on?

            “What’s happen, Donghae?” suddenly she heard the phone being grabbed.

            “Taeyeon-sshi, this is me! Yoo In A!”eh? Himchan said..that…Taeyeon tried to understand the situation.

            “My phone missing, I’m sorry, Taeyeon-sshi, this is all my fault!!” Yoo In A crying. Taeyeon feel like to faint right now.