secret angel_sunshine

secret angel

5 YEARS LATER…

The weather looks so good today. Kim Taeyeon, a young 25 years old girl already preparing a breakfast, a simple one, just toasted bread with strawberry jam, enough for her and his little brother, Himchan. It has already 10 years since the tragedy happen, the tragedy which completely change their live. Unlike the other kids who still have parents, both of them losing both their father and mother in an accident which occurred during a summer break. Omma..appa, we already miss you, Taeyeon sigh.

“lalalala~~ Himchan-ah, breakfast is ready.” Taeyeon has already eating her bread when her little brother coming to the kitchen.

“Huh? Just bread? Huuuu..i’m gonna be skinny in less than 40 days, noona..”he’s joking.

Taeyeon just sigh. “that’s why I’m tired of you, I got an eater-monster dongsaeng you know…” while eating her second bread, Himchan slightly laughing at her.

“wheyo? Why you laughing at me, this pabo kid…” her hand just want to slap Himchan’s shoulder but her naughty brother successfully grab it.

“Gotcha! That’s why you never have any boyfriend, noona…heh”ngom ngom~ his mouth still full of bread when he talk.

“Hey! Are you cursing me? Better than you, Mr.Playboy…” she.s smashing back. You are really… Just a month ago, she saw her younger brother dated with their neighbour’s daughter, Yoojin at a shopping complex and last week she saw the same, annoying little brother dated with another one.Huh?

“I’m enjoying myself, noona..hehehe..because I’m hot?” a cup of hot coffee has already half-drinking. For real, that statement almost causing nausea to me… Taeyeon is just looking at the ceiling, uninterested.

“ I thought I have a sunbae who have an interest for you, noona,,hmm and he quite handsome and gentle. I like it..hehe” Laughing again. Taeyeon’s face reddening. What the…?

“ Hey! What’s this? You introducing me without even get any permission? Yaa! How could you?” Taeyeon is totally lost. For the God sake, she is really ashamed.

“Just relax, you already 25,I wanna a hyung, noona…” Himchan keep making her blushing,”….or you already has?” Pakk! She tapping him. “Ouch!!” “Serve you right, Himchannie…I’m really embarrassed. Oh God, why do I have a childish immature dongsaeng like this?”

she got up from her seat, wanna go to the market. Nothing can be done with this person,huh!

“Where are you going, noona?”

“Making your food. Mr.Eater-monster!”

HIMCHAN’S ROOM

A hell-like messy, untidy room is much messier than another day, a letter from his secret admire is already being thrown away. What a mess! My room has already mess and you just contribute it, Huh…I’m sorry darling, I’m not interest on you. He’s mumbling. Slowly, he opened his wallet and look intensely at a small passport-sized picture in it. “Yoo In A noona….” He’s smile again. This is my real admiration…ohhh.

“Dongsaeng-ah~ What are you doin’? the door slowly open and he just got a shocked.

“Noona, please knock my door before you enter! You really surprising me” slowly, he put the picture of Yoo In A in his right pocket, does not want his sister know.

“What the heck with you? Are you keeping a woman here?” she looks around, scanning. “You will be killed if I found her, Himchan-ah~” She gives her glare towards her dongsaeng.

“What are you talking about? Are you jealous?”

“You talk it again, you’ll be killed before tomorrow. Hey~ help me to buy some grocery,heh. I forgot to buy sugar and your favourite coffee almost finished. Heh, my cutie dongsaeng, can you?..” she smile., looking annoying in the eye of her brother.

“No need to be pretttty like that, totally disgusting…” Hmmm….

“That is the same feeling I feel when you admitted that you are the hottest man, you know..heh.” Without figure out her brother’s reaction, she just leave him behind.

Without looking him, she continuously nagging, “If your room condition is continuously like this. By tomorrow morning, I will throw all your treasure outside. Understand?”Cold. Totally chic. Himchan smile again.

“Whatsoever, Commander Kim. You want to buy anything? I mean, personal?”

“ hmmm.. can you please check it out if the TVXQ album had been sold in the music store that I usually go, Heh.. just check it out, noona will buy it by myself. Don’t worry…”

“ You are really fangirling them, huh?” Himchan shaking his head, uninterest.

“Whatever, at least, they are more handsome and manly than you.hahaha…”

“Yaa!!”

Y MUSIC STORE

“Where in the world is that TVXQ thing?” Himchan mumbling by himself. His eyes thoroughly scanning the entire shop, looking for the album which his noona waiting for such a long time. I really don’t understand girl? What is so good and charming they are? Dancing? Good-looking? Oh, here it is… his hand finally reached on the TVXQ newest album which just been released a week before. Should I buy it or not? Hmm..yeah, I know she did not want me to buy it but…could i?

“Hey, Himchan-sshi!” Got a shocked for a second time. What the…? He look at the direction of the sound.Oh.. Donghae hyung,,,why is he here? Lee Donghae, his sunbae when they are in the high school, 4 years older than him but close enough, and the rest, is history.

“Hey, nice to meet you here, hyung…”

“ Hey, since when you like boyband, huh?” He quite shocked when he saw his hubae holding a TVXQ album. Hmm..

“Eh. No, this is for my noona. She is really into this band. Huh…I don’t understand why she really like about these guys. Hmmm..” Himchan took the album, deciding to buy it.

“I have something to tell you.. something like a serious thing, maybe?”

“Huh? My noona?” he just guessing. He smiles. He knows that his sunbae just have a crush with her noona, since high school.

“Am I really desperate? Huh.” Himchan just looking his sunbae without word. Waiting for the next statement. Is it really serious? Oh no… is he want to propose my noona???

“Hey, don’t look at me like an alien. It is regarding to your future maybe. I see something in your…” Donghae slightly hit his hubae’s chest. “Here…”

“Huh? What are you doing, hyung? You scared me,,”

“You know SUNSHINE?”

“That school-underground music band?”Himchan asked. Donghae is just smiling.