epilogue

secret angel

“Noona!!! Wait for me!!!” a 5-years old boy running happily towards a cheerful girl who holding a balloon and full with chocolate.

“Himchan-ah!! You’re late, i’ll finished it!!! Hehehehe” the 8-years old Taeyeon enjoying her chocolate happily. Sometimes, she playing a ballon with Nayoung, their neighbour’s daughter. Himchan looked tired. Suddenly, while running, he fell and cried.

“Waa!!! Uuuuu....its hurt, noona!!!!” Taeyeon stopped from eating her chocolate and running towards her brother who has already sit and crying.

“Himchan, you are bleeding, huhuuu,..” suddenly, she is the one who started to cry. The two sibling seems like to be cry without care anything. “The tv said, when you are bleeding, you’ll die. Uwa!!! I...hukhuk...don’t want you to die, what should i do? Himchan-ah?..huhuuuu” hearing a loud crying from the beach, their parents who was eating under a tree suddenly running towards them.

“taeyeon? Himchan? What happen?” their mother checking them and feel a little surprised when she saw Himchan’s leg injured. She just smiling. Their father came a second and give piggyback to Himchan. “You must be careful, oh my little cute girl, why are you crying?” their father asked.

“I...don’t...want...him...to die, hukhuk... I watched on tv...when someone bleeding...hukhuk...he’ll die, uuuu” their father cannot stop laughing. What a cute girl... Himchan has stop crying. He looked so comfortable in his father’s back.

“Taeyeon-ah...he’s just injured a little. He’ll be okay, don’t worry okay?” her mother hug her. “Is it true, omma?” she smiled again. Her mother’s face looked so calm. “Yes, don’t worry,”

That evening was full of happiness. After a week full of work and work, their father finally have a time for them to spend together. The family enjoying eating together and playing water together. Suddenly, himchan saw a man playing a guitar at the end of the beach.

“Appa, what’s he playing to?” he pointing his finger on the man.

“oh...it’s a guitar, boy. You want to see it?” his father holding his hand and moved towards the man. He request to the man to play his guitar and the man give it. “Appa! You can play it?Whoa!!!” Taeyeon running towards her father and Himchan who are amazed with their father’s skill in playing a guitar. Their mother just clapping her hand.

“Appa!! Can i try it?” Himchan asked. His little hand slowly reaching the guitar, and he tried to follow his father’s finger movement. Although it is not perfect but still, they are happily playing it together. It is such a happy and harmonious family.

“I want to play it when i grow up, appa!! Hehehe, it’s fun!! Buy for me, appa!!” Himchan jumping happily. “please...” their parents just laughing. “Ya! You are so demanding, Himchan!”  Taeyeon feel lonely when her parents seems to focus on her little brother, she start to sulking. Her mother who see it just laughing before she hug her.

“Taeyeon-ahh, don’t scolded your brother like that, okay, good girl. Look here, when you growing up, two of you will depending on each other. When that times is come, omma and appa really hope that you can protecting each other and loved each other thisss much.” she using his hand to make a big, round shape in the air. “Okay?”

“okay...omma...but he want to play it. Appa also want to buy that guitar for him, huhuhu...i want mine too” again, taeyeon make her face.

“Who say i just buying a guitar for him just like that?”Her father interrupted. “Appa want to buy it to me but i need to be excellent in school, noona, can you help me?” Himchan walked towards his noona. Taeyeon just quiet for a while before she talked.

“Okay, if appa can give me a Barbie doll too...” finally they laughed again.

“Huuu, noona want a doll? Huuu....” Himchan tried to make his sister angry and it was a success. Taeyeon feel annoyed and started to chase him.

“Ya!!! I hate you!” their parents looking towards each other before trying to catch the two of them. And that was their story, a journey through the time. The cloud that day, was totally bright and happy. And also for them, their dream and hope are still alive and bright like a  lovely summer cloud. Goodbye Himchan, Taeyeon. ^^

 

THANKS FOR READING,

THE END

 

Babyblue93_4:54pm, 13/10/2013, Malaysia.

 

CREDIT: Aecha93, ainamysra, my little sis and bro,  friends  and YOU.

INSPIRATION SONG: Gemilang Suara_Jaclyn Victor

          - Hanya Aku_ Hyper Act

          - Be The Light_ Block B           

          - Hurricane/ Warrior/ No Mercy_ BAP

          - Gift of A Friend_ Demi Lovato

DI SCLAIMER: this story is purely my idea and my effort. I hope you’ll  understand   and please do not claim it as yours. All the similarities, if any, are just a coincidence. Thank you…^^