it's my destiny, noona

secret angel

 time like to stop for a while. The rain outside poured down mercilessly. That was happen like a flash. Taeyeon walk slowly towards her brother. Hyunwoo just looking at the two siblings without any thought. Somehow, he feel scared on what had he doing.

            “Himchan!! Wake up!!” Taeyeon rushed toward her lying brother. A bloody knife from hyunwoo’s  hand dropped beside him. Donghae who slowly awake walking towards them. Looking at Taeyeon’s crying over really dropped his heart. He suddenly rushed toward Himchan who already passed out due to the severely injured because of the stab. It was a bloody fight.

            “Taeyeon!!” Donghae shouting at him. he grabbed Hyunwoo and trying to punch him. this time, Hyunwoo just standing still.

            “Donghae, please!!! Save him first!!” Taeyeon cried. She don’t really know what to do. Donghae stopped his action. He finally called the police and the ambulance. Hyunwoo is just standing without any action and that’s really make him mad. After making the call, Donghae looking at Hyunwoo angrily.

            “You are really!! This for what has you do for him!” he punhed Hyunwoo. “…and this is for Taeyeon!” again, he hitting him. hyunwoo felt and suddenly stared at Donghae before opening his mouth.

            “I’m just want In A to come back to me..”

            “both of yu are crazy!!” Donghae pushed him aback. A moment later, an ambulance, together with the police arrived at the factory. The rain still pouring outside, and Taeyeon feels that everything looks dark. Why all of these happen? Omma, appa…help us, God, do you listening to me? Her tears still flowing like the rain. Donghae looking at her and sighed. Slowly, his tears dropped too and it was  sincere.

HOSPITAL

            The lobby is so crowded with the flood of the reporters from various sources. Since when the news spreades so quickly, she really does not have intention to know that. It has been 3 hours since Himchan was being charged to the emergency room. Donghae tried to give the proper explaination to the reporter. Looking at him who is injured as well really make her heart want to drop. Donghae is such a nice guy. Slowly, she get up from her seat and walk slowly to the crowd.

            “Mr. Donghae, you are really closed with him, right? So, it’s that true that Himchan really love Yoo In A and the person who trying trying to kill him is her boyfriend?” the conclusion made from that reporter really pissed him off. Thay are know nothing! He really want to shout at them but tryng to control it.

            “all of the scandal are fake, that’s all I know. If you don’t believe it. It’s depend.”

            “So what’s the point for him to have such revenge?” the other reporter tried to provoking him.  taeyeon finally standing beside him, trying to help him. the reporters began to talk for each other. “hey, why you standing here, let me settled this,” Donghae whispered. “I don’t care,” she whispered and slightly smiled.

            “I’m sorry, who are you, miss? You’re the one of the victim too, right?”

            “I’m his sister, I want to explain all these crazy things that’s happen to him. you daoesn’t have any right to judge him to this extent” she speaks coldly. Standing in front of the flood of the reporters really make her nervous. Now, she really understands what her brother’s feeling after becoming popular. donghae just listening, he know that it useless to stop her. The reporters seems to have an interest on that matter.

            “he’s being trapped.” A short but precise words that shocked the reporters.

            “Are you sure? To meet each other and going to the hotel at 3 is supposedly not the right evidence to show that, miss Taeyeon” Taeyeon taking a deep breath. Suddenly, from the back, she heard a voice, a familiar voice,

            “She’s right. I’m the one who trapping him on that night.”all of sudden,In A came from nowhere, and of course the reporters seems really surprised and attacked her. It is really a worth- taking scandal.

IN FRONT OF THE EMERGENCY ROOM

            After 5 hours, finally the doctor came out. Taeyeon walked towards him. she really cannot hide her worried. “Doctor, he’s all right, right?” the doctor named Dr.Cha approached her. He sighed. Something is not right. Taeyeon becoming more nervous.

            “He suffered from the multiple injury and I hope you should ready to hear this,” Taeyeon cannot hide her worried. Slowly her tears dropped again.

            “He still in coma right now, depends on his willingness and especially your support. His leg is severely injured. And his chance to walk again is 40%. I hope, you’ll give him a full support towards him.” The explanation from the doctor is really a death punishment for his brother. Taeyeon seat back in his chair. The doctor wants to walk away from her but she called him again.

            “Doctor, he was a singer and dancer, is there really no other cure? Please..” Donghae who walked towards them stopped. He heard what the doctor said. Looking at Taeyeon crying like that, his heart really can’t bear it.

            “The main nerves was severely injured and we can’t do anything about that. I’m sorry, miss. If he worked as a singer as you said, I hope you can give the full support for him to survive, the psychology of the patient also important in order to get a fully and faster recovery.” Donghae tried to comfort her.

            “Can we meet him?” Donghae asked.

            “Yes, you may but don’t be too emotional or too long, he still need a supervision.” The doctor smiled before he left them.

            Donghae slowly hug Taeyeon, trying to comfort her. He slowly understand how much she loved her younger brother . Taeyeon is a great woman and a great sister…you should appreciate her. His heart talking to him. Slowly he kiss her forehead. “let’s meet him, we cannot stay here for a long time,” Taeyeon just walking.

            Looking at his brother lying on the bed, taeyeon really want to cry again but she does want to stop. She walk slowly through the bed, holding his hand tightly.

            “Himchan-ah, I wonder what you’re dreaming right now…” Donghae just watching. Slowly he walked away.

            “Himchan-ah, are you dreaming of me, appa and omma?” her tears drop, but she wiped it.

            “You, pabo kids! Don’t you want to be the best hottest playboy again? Don’t you wanna take me to the TVXQ concert? You have much money right?” she looking at his brother face. “You slowly grown up…why don’t you just be a little boy? A boy that I can easily bully you?” Taeyeon finally give a letter written by a computer.

            “I’m sorry for not send it as always…you understand right. I’m always be your fans, even though all this world hate you. But not me…”  She slowly put the letter in his brother’s hand. “don’t forget to read it when you wake up,” taeyeon stand up.

3MONTHS AFTER THE INCIDENT

            The fake scandal, the misunderstanding and all about Himchan’s article become the main topic in the Korean entertainment news. Many of the BAP fans keep blaming the agency for not investigate the real situation. And for Yoo In A, her regretful feeling cannot save her from being bashing and hated by her fans and of course, the BAP fans. She finally realized, her obsession has messed up everything. And today, it was the last day she was in Korea before flying to New Zealand. Her career has all destroy and she did not want to blame anyone in this case. This is all her fault, the fact that she will remember until the end of her life.

            Himchan still in his own dream world.  He still not wake up from his long asleep. Taeyeon, now does not only busy in the boutique but also going to the hospital almost every day. Sometimes, the BAP members especially Yongguk will come to visit his former member when they does not have any hectic schedule. And honestly, he still hope for a miracle to his friends, and wants him to come back to their group.

            Donghae finally accepts his father’s request to work at the company although he really objected it first. However, he come out an agreement with his father to work there. And of course, he ‘forced’ his father to accept Taeyeon as his future daughter- in-law. What he thinking now is, how should he propose that great woman?