into the stardom

secret angel

1 YEAR AFTER THE DEBUT

            The interview from Mnet studio has successfully finished. BAP members are now on the way to their studio, practicing for the preparation before launching their second mini album early this summer. Somehow, after their successful hit of their first single, their schedule obviously becomes pack. 

            “Congratulations, kids” Their manger congratulate them after they arrive at their practicing studio. BAP, is different from any other group, starting with music, and Himchan as the main guitarist, they slowly varying their skill, from instrument to dancing but of course with a feel of hip hop music as Yongguk and Zelo as the main rapper.

            “I’m tired already, hyung.” Yongguk is just smiling. However, he still warming up before started their dancing practice. Only Him Chan who still sit while holding a letter, the sixth letter from the same person, Secret Angel.

            “ Hey, Him Chan, let’s practice..”

            “ Wait, I want to read this first..”

            “ Congratulation for the best selling album and the rookies awards. This is just a beginning but as a BABY, I really waiting for the next song. You’re really working hard and that’s make me proud to be your fan. However, in the same time, honestly, I’m quite worried about all of you. When you’re just a step from the stardom, it’s mean that you are just at the corner of attention and I’m quite worry about that. Let’s not changing from who you are, Him Chan. I like you the way you behave like this, and I hope soon that the ‘celebrity disease’ will not infect you. Yeah, you know it right? When you getting more attention, every action you make will gain attention and sometimes criticism by others. I’m not a celebrity but I always thought that to be an artist is the most tiring job in the world. I don’t like to send my love or aegyo whatsoever to you, but I hope this advice can be helpful. And one more thing, don’t ever imagine me as an old ahjumma who likes to nagging, huh.   -__-

p/s: Smile as a sunshine. >

            Him Chan slightly laughed before he tried to hide it by coughing. Is the words below is the aegyo? Yongguk who asking him to practice look at him weirdly. That guy is really crazy, I’m asking him to practice but he read the fan letter while laughing? What the…?

            “ Hey, Him Chan, what the heck?” He asked.

            “ No, no, it’s nothing..let’s practice, fighting!!” He smile while making V Pose to him. now, it’s not only Yongguk who feel weird but all the members and their manager too. Why on earth this person feels totally happy when all the people here are really feel like dying? That’s letter is send by ghost or what?

            “ Your Secret Angel is your gf, isn’t it?” Suddenly Daehyun come to him and tapping his back. He smiled. What the heck? Him Chan stared at him before he speak up.

            “Don’t make irrelevant and non sense rumors here, ok?” Him Chan who has already get up from his seat fold the letter back before keep it into his backpack. The other members has already laughed, Him Chan’s reaction is totally epic. Him Chan pretended to spark a fight between them.

            “Hey, I’m just joking, ok?” When he look at Hin Chan who look scarier than before, Daehyun put’s his hands up, give up. Yongguk just smiled before he talked.

            “Ya~” Yongguk slightly raising his voice, pretending to be angry. The other members started make their position. Him Chan trying hard to laugh while Daehyun started to make his aegyo. “Don’t you dare to make that face..”a cold-blooded voice come out from Him Chan.

            “Ya! Go practicing! Playing like a kid here..this is not a kindergarden thought.”Yongguk again pretending to get angry, want to stop a fight between his two frends.  “ok, yess sirr~” Both of them raising their hand like a soldier. Yongguk tried to hold back his laughter. And their practice began.

TAEYEON’S HOME

            After finished making two cup of coffee, she bring it to the front when that person coming…again. She sighed but her smile cannot be hiding anymore. Lee Dong Hae, a free-like person who never tired to coming. He is the heir for one of the biggest shipping company in Seoul but yet; still have time to meet her. The fact that sometimes make her hards to believe.

            “ya~ are you really a CEO-to-be? Look like a jobless person, huh?” She asked heartlessly while giving one of the cup to the person who already sitting on the chair in front of the television. What? Jobless? Donghae raising his eyebrows.

            “You spend too much time here, don’t you?” She then take her seat besides Donghae, while watching at the television. MCountdown is on the air now with Sistar on stage.

            “ Hey, you don’t really like me here, huh?” Donghae pretended to be sulking. Taeyeon laughed.

            “ the rookies of the year, BAP will performing their latest single just a minute. Please continuously watching with us, only in MCountdown~” the MC announcement suddenly attract her attention towards the television, she raised the volume. She watched the television with her full attention. Without realizes, Donghae already seat beside her, really closed.

            “ That person..” She pointing her hand towards Him Chan who is singing on stage. “…is my dongsaeng,” Taeyeon talked slowly. Without she even realizes, Donghae’s hand already hold her hand, tightly. I love you and you’re are ‘that person’ to me, you’re my angel, I’m waiting you for all this long, Taeyeon-sshi, aren’t you realizes that? Donghae really want to confess his feeling but he doesn’t know why he feels like a coward for confessing it.

            “ I feel like being abandoned too sometimes, he never call me like before.. at least once for a week.” Taeyeon suddenly feel sad when she remembered that. She sigh. When she looked at the performances and the posters hanging everywhere, she feels hurt sometimes. She cannot avoided that, she really miss the old Him Chan that she known before. Is my fault to allow him for pursuing her talent? She asked herself.

            “He has achieves his goals, to make his own music, and pursuing his talent..” Donghae tried to convince him. taeyeon still sigh. She not a cruel sister who want denying her brother’s dream but as a person, sometimes she really miss her brother too much and when that times comes, she usually go to their parent’s grave.

            “Omma..am I made a wrong decision,omma.. I miss him so much..” taeyeon holding a grave in front of her tightly. She not crying, but yet she know that she need to throw what has she keep for this long time.

            “I know he is so busy, but I’m worried too. Is he ever remembered me?”  Taeyeon mumbling in front of the grave. She put a white flower in front of the tomb before she started to walk away. She sigh. He was the only family I ever have in this world..

            “I thought so..” She smiles. “..i hope he will success in his life, and in the same time, he will and still remembering me, and you.” Taeyeon tried to smile but her heart still pounding. What if it’s not? What if one day, he already meet his own personnel goals that finally erased me from his memory? Will I still be his special sister then? It is so many questions in her head right now but she couldn’t answered it yet. Only the time can be the decider

            “ Although I’m not his siblings like you, but I know him. he really take care of you wherever he go. You should not be worry. He has a very tight schedule right now, even he does not call me yet as he usually do,” his hand still holding Taeyeon’s hand tightly. He tried to comfort her. Somehow, he feels jealous towards Him Chan because of the attention he got from his sister.  They keep silence for a moment before Taeyeon finally stared at him.

            “And you… why the hell you holding my hand like this?” She talked softly, yet sarcastically. She pull out her hand from Donghae’s hand. Her face turn’s hot and red. What happen to you, taeyeon, you are easily turned  red when you’re with this guy?

            Donghae smiled. “ I’m ready to become your crying shoulder, Taeyeon-sshi..”