unpredictable

secret angel

Himchan slowly walked throughout the bridge. Something is fishy but he did not really care. He wanted to meet Yoo In A as soon a possible and settle it down. Himchan looking around.  There’s nobody here. Why she is so secretive now? Feeling guilty? He slightly smie. Somehow, he doesn’t want to blame her for 100%. It is his fault too. Whatever…you are no longer BAP now, Himchan sighed.

            The sky looks dark. It’s look like the rain will pour in any time. He stopped under the tree at the end of the bridge, waiting for In A.

IN BOUTIQUE

            Taeyeon  look at the clock restlessly. Donghae yaa!! When are you coming? She walk in front of the boutique, waiting for Himchan. Oh, what should I do? Himchan, you are just easily to be fooled again? And who is that ‘Yoo In A’?  Taeyeon sit again. Not long after that, a blue cat parked  front of the boutique. Taeyeon just running toward the car.

            “Donghae-ya!! What happened?”

            “Taeyeon, you should be here with In-A sshi. I’ll handled it.” Donghae tried to pursuit her but Taeyeon refused.

            “I’m not staying, indeed I’ll go with you, In A-sshi, please stay here for a while, okay?” Donghae sighed. She is absolutely stubborn. Donghae sighed. What else I can do? He looking at Taeyeon who stubbornly want to follow him.

            “But…” Yoo In A tried to stop her but of course she will not listen to it.

            “Donghae, please bring me?” taeyeon asked.  Donghae seems worried but he know that as a sister, she must be worried more than him. that Himchan is such an innocent, Donghae sighed. You are pabo! He scolded his junior in his heart.

           Himchan did not realized when and how he was lying unconsciousness in an  abandone factory near that bridge. His clothes full of blood and he just realized that his head was hitting by a metal stick in front of him. he tried to stand up but failed. His leg was really hurt. What the hell was going on? He asked himself while holding a stick as a defence.

            “Annyeong, handsome idol?” again, he was hit. This time, in his face. Blood rushing from his mouth.  Himchan  gasping for the air. His chest hurt, but the person in front of him seems to have no mercy. He kept being beaten without knowing who is that person.

            “who…are…you?” Himchan asked weakly. He fell.

            “my friend, you don’t know me?”  he smiled before he grabbed Himchan’s collar. He whispered. “You’ll dead, “ he grabbed the metal stick from  Himchan.

            “STOPP!!!!” the shouting from the outside factory surprised them. Donghae and Taeyeon  running towards them. Hyunwoo stucked. What? He trapped me? He looked at Himchan who already weak.  Hyunwoo moved forward before he being punced by Donghae.

            “Damn!! Don’t you dare to touch him!!” again, he punched Hyunwoo. However Hyunwoo smiled. Taeyeon just running towards his brother. She hug him and crying.

            “Why you are so stupid, dongsaeng-ah?” she cried again and wiping his blood. Himchan smiled. “I’m just fine, noona…”his voice weaken. Taeyeon  wanted to hold her tears but it’s fail. Oh God, what should I do? He is my only family I have…she cried again. All of these is very unpredictable.

            Donghae still struggling with Hyunwoo.

            “Taeyeon!!! Call the police!!” while he holding both of Hyunwoo’s arm. He asked taeyeon to call the police. Hyunwoo feel anxious. He tried to counter attack and pushed Donghae’s aback. “you can’t easily catch me…gentleman” he then took the stick and without wasting any time he hitting Donghae’s head while he was stopped. Donghae fell unconscious.

            Taeyeon who watching since then screaming loudly.

            “Why you do this?” she asked slowly. Hyunwoo did not answer, he keep walking slowly toward her. Taeyeon scared. What should I do?

            “Himchan, you sister isn’t it? She look gorgeous…and pretty cute too?” Himchan who lying down on the floor tried to stand up. “don’t you…ever dare to..touch her! Damn!” Hyunwoo did not listen. He tried to kiss Taeyeon but Taeyeon slapped him. “Don’t!!”

            “I think I like you, more than In A, hahaha” Hyunwoo really looked like a psychopath. Himchan moved slowly towards him and tried to push Hyunwoo away.

            “Don’t you dare to touch my sister!!!” he don’t know from where his strength come but courageously he run and punch Hyunwoo on his face. Hyunwoo smiled again. The blood who come out from his mouth he kept it there. His hand slowly take something from his pants…