SC_for the first time

secret angel

“Taeyeon-shhi, are you done?” his fellow friend, Ji eun come and asked her politely. The clothes in front of her are still look like a mountain. So many clothes she need to repair, huh. Oh, come on… I’m not a robot.

“Seriously, it is so much…Ji eun-sshi. I’m gonna faint.” Taeyeon sigh. Today, their shop got many request from the customer. Not her own shop, but her fellow friend’s, Ji eun. She slightly looks at clock in a wall in front of her. Its lunch time already, oh I’m already hungry.

“ It’s okay, chingu-yah, let’s eat together, I pay. Come on~” Jieun took her hand recklessly; Taeyeon who is in the middle of repairing the clothes got a shock, almost injuring her finger.

“ Yaa! I’m shock, don’t ever do that again!” Taeyeon yells at her friends. You almost make me injured, huh.

“Oh, mianhae…I’m not meant it. Is it hurt?” Oh no… what should I do? Jieun-ah, you are really…hey!! She keep blaming herself. Over-exaggerated, and it is the major flaw the she have.

“ Hmmm.. pay for my meal this week, okay?” hehehe… come on, this is Taeyeon, okay?

“Hey~ you not even got injured and now want me to serve you for a week? What a cruel friend, huh? “ Jieun slapping her back.

“ let’s go now! I found a new opened restaurant in our place, you know, I think it must be delicious since Younha told me that it is the best restaurant she ever meet! Palli~~~”another abusive case. Taeyeon sigh. What did I do in my past life, huh?

IN RESTAURANT

“ K-pop is trending nowadays ,huh and you…” Jieun pointing her finger on her, “What?” She ask meaningless, still focus on her jjampong in the bowl. “…are really too much into it, I mean TVXQ, right?

” Taeyeon stop eating. What’s the point? She already knows that since high school. She lean her body back to the chair, looking her friend deeply. “ Did you want to tell me something?” She asked slowly, guessing. She pulls out a tissue from her handbag, clean off some dirt stain in her cloth. Oh gosh…

“ Hmm..i don’t think you already know it..” Jieun talk slowly, her friend’s reaction still same, nothing can be read from Taeyeon’s face. Freeze. “Donghae…he want to meet you early in the morning but you not come to work yet, so he told me something..” Huh?? Donghae? Who the heck is he? Jieun look at her face weirdly. Eh? Look like she even doesn’t know about him.

“Who’s that person?” her face blurs. Jjampong in the bowl has already finished. Taeyeon get ready for paying but Jieun stop her. Isn’t I already told her that I will pay for her meal? “Hey! Let me pay it”

“ You really don’t know him, Taeyeon-ah? Hey! He is your dongsaeng’s sunbae.. How come you do not know about him?” Jieun keep asking, she thought that her friend already know about Donghae but looking at how blur Taeyeon’s face are, her assumption is, of course, is a mistake.

“Well. I don’t really know about his friends and sunbae…hmm, and he not introduce to me anyway…”

“ I think he likes you.,” Jieun continued talking. “ we had a conversation this morning, and he tell me about your dongsaeng. You know already about Himchan’s talent on music, right? He asks me to tell you that SUNSHINE is really want him to join them. Of course you know about this group, right?” Taeyeon shocked but trying to control her reaction. Since when? He never told me before? Ah…this dongsaeng-ah…

“ and what’s the matter with ‘I think he likes you’ statement, huh?”

Jieun just smile. “my prediction? Hehehe… when I talk about you, I think he blushing….”

“What?!!! Hahaha, you’re kidding me, is he woman or what? By the way, Himchan does not tell anything about it before…” don’t know why, but truthfully, she slightly hurt. How come I know it from someone else, Himchan-ah.?

She look outside the window, try hard to hide her true feeling in front of Jieun. Eh? Someone stalk me? Her eyes fixed on one of the human figure standing right in front of the window, slightly smiling at her.

“what are you looking at, Taeyeon?” Jieun look at the outside. Looking at the direction in which her friend look at. Oh…that person. “He is Donghae, I think you should meet him.” Jieun smiles.

“He scared me. Something like spying and stalking me?”. Huh..but he’s quiet handsome too..Her heart talks differently. Why? Taeyeon-ah…don’t ever be like this again, all men are the same including Himchan too, she closed her eyes slightly, breathing deeply.

“Are you okay?” Jieun asked again. This little friend… Taeyeon mumbling. “I want to back to work. Many clothes are waiting for me. Let’s go!”

Taeyeon get up from her seat, never looking at the window again. I could die if I just sitting in here, Jieun-ah…but these words do not come from . She remains silence.

“Oh..okay” Something weird here. Jieun get up too and slightly smile. Do you think I’m that stupid, chingu-yah? I know you are not comfortable…she keeps smiling, looking at her friend, Taeyeon is such a mysterious girl, men are not invited in her life. A statement that seem to be true until this day.