SC_the confession

secret angel

“Nooonaaa~~~~” What the heck? Taeyeon stops from doing her work. In front of her, Himchan standing, freeze with 180 degree smile. She smiles back at Himchan, sarcastically. Slightly hurt. Yes, it still the same since yesterday as Himchan still silence about it and she become scarier with his dongsaeng’s senior. Both are really the same, huh! All men in this world should be really annoying as them, huh?

“you kiddo~ don’t bother me…” Taeyeon slightly get up from her sit and go outside, does not even look at his brother. Truthfully, she still upset. He never hide anything from me but why, this time, he need to hide it from me? I understand about thet girl’s picture but this? Giving surprise or what? Hey…Taeyeon, why you are so sensitive? Maybe he wants to give you a surprise… she mumbling again. But she still avoids Himchan.

“Noona, why? Are you mad of me?”Himchan step ahead. Noona seem like mad at me… he’s mumbling. What’s going on?

“You, just mind your own business…” Taeyeon just leave. She put all the cloth in the table beside her room before she entered. Let see whether you’ll tell me the truth, Kim Himchan.

“Noona, what I’ve done that you are really mad of me like this? Please tell me, you never be so serious like this..?” Himchan wants to open the door but it has already being locked by her sister. “food already being prepared. Take it by yourself. I’m totally exhausted.”Taeyon does not answered her brother’s questions.

“ I’m sorry..” After him apologizing, it was silence. After he leaves, Taeyeon opened her door. Honestly, she felt guilty for abandoning her brother but.. Taeyeon sigh. I’m understand that..she’s mumbling. Taeyeon realizes, she need to accept the fact that Himchan is not her little cute kids brother anymore, he has already grown up.

“Himchan.. We need to talk” Himchan look at her back and smile slightly.

IN THE GARDEN

“I’m sorry for not telling you about that..” Himchan sigh. He looks at the one family in front of them, cheering and happily plays with their cute children. He smiles. “I am wrong” He said again.

Taeyeon keep silence, her eyes fixed on the family in front of them. “ and about that picture..” Before he finished his explanation, Taeyeon look at him directly, for a minute.

“…I don’t really care about that. You already grown up and I understand if you have a crush with that beautiful young lady” Short explanation. Honestly, she do not feel so hurt about that picture cause she knows that it is just his brother’s own business. However, she slightly hurt about the fact that she is not the first one who knows about the news of the offer.

“Do you want to surprise me about the fact that you get an offer letter from SUNSHINE? Are you?” she looks at the family in front of them. Looking at how joyful the family in front of them really makes her jealous. Really.

“ I am, honestly, still thinking about that.. I don’t know what to do, noona..” he sigh. A piece of paper written Miracle love* lyrics he hold it tightly. Taeyeon then lightly holding his hand, looking at his brother’s hand before looking at his face and she smile. “I’m sorry, Himchan-ah..i’m just too emotional.” Himchan does not react anything, just waiting for another words from his sister.

“ You are really a gift from God, you know..” taeyeon keep holding his hand, looking at it carefully. “what…?” Himchan was about to ask before Taeyeon keep talking.

“ Cause you are really handsome.. this hand…” Taeyeon put Himchan’s hand on his lap.”…really valuable, you got the talent, Himchan-ah, keep going on..” she smile. “I know already how much you love music. Don’t lying on your own noona, dongsaeng-ah.” After she finishing her words, she slightly tapping his brother’s back.

“ But noona, I think you really don’t know this fact,” Himchan pull his hand from her sister’s hold. After that, he took the offer letter from his pocket and give it to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just take it and read it until she found out the fact that Himchan told her that she might not know and yes, she never know before that.

……2. as SUNSHINE has signing a 5-years contract with TS entertainment, you’ll automatically bound with that contract and officially become an artist under the management of that company.

……..3. THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEW MEMBER OF SUNSHINE AND THUS THE DEBUT PERFORMANCES WILL BE HANDLING ON AT LEAST 4 MONTHS AFTER THIS CONTRACT SIGNING AT THE MAIN BULIDING OF TS ENTERTAINMENT, SEOUL. PLEASE RESPOND AT LEAST 1 MONTH AFTER YOU RECEIVE THIS OFFER LETTER…..”

Taeyeon look at her little brother deeply. “I’ll be leaving if I accept the offer, noona…” Finally, that’s words is coming out. At first, he really don’t know how to talk it to his sister but what had happen today make he realizes that he should not keep it by himself, alone.

Taeyeon took a breath a little. Shock and it is really hurt her, for a second time. She does not respond. Slowly, she got up from her seat and look at her brother, smile slightly but her mind is really cannot be read. This is for your future and dream…

“ Just go. What’s wrong with it? This is the best opportunity for you, Himchan-ah..” Himchan look at her, before he talks. “ You really cannot lying, noona..i will not accept that.” Himchan also got up from his seat. “ I can find another job, noona. I’ll take care of you.” Taeyeon slightly hit his back.

“ You pabo! Don’t make that stupid decision, okay? I’m already 25. Are you thinking me as a 9-years old kid, Himchan-ah? Huh” Taeyeon walk away from her brother, picking some wild flower from the roadside and smell it slightly. Oh God..she’s mumbling.

“Noona..”

“It’s okay, Himchan-ah.. I don’t mind at all. I should be the one who support you for pursuing your talent, Kim Himchan..” Taeyeon slightly smile at her brother who already beside her. However, as a woman, she really cannot hide her true feeling. Tears slowly dropping.

Himchan who see it finally pull her in his arm, hugging tightly.”I’m sorry, noona..”

“Please pursuing it, Himchan-ah… i…want..to see you…success. In your own way.” Taeyeon crying hardly. Why? I should accept this but why, these tears are still dropping? Why? She asks herself. She’s keep crying while Himchan hug and comfort her. In that beautiful evening, this pair of brother and sister keeps promising each other.

“I will support you…no matter what,” taeyeon give her promise. Himchan finally let her go from his hug.” Let’s do that pinky promise, noona…” he smiles. Taeyeon just look at him sharply. “We are not kids anymore, Himchan-ah..” although she talk like that but they still make it. “Promise me noona, don’t leave me alone.. …” Himchan smiles.