the second chance

secret angel

1 YEAR AFTER THE INCIDENT

            Himchan walked slowly towards the apartment corridor. Although his leg still in recovery, at least he was being given a second chance to walk. After he being discharged from the hospital, many reporter want to interview him but somehow he still not care much about that. honestly, he still thinking about it. About his career, in the right words, his dream.

            “Ya~ where are you going?” suddenly, a familiar voice come from behind. Yongguk?

          “hey.. I’m going home, my sister’s home, and when did you come? Since when I tell you about her house here?” like a machine gun, he asked. Yongguk just smiling,

            “Hey, you are changing your career to a paparazzi, huh? Of course I follow you…” Yongguk joke. Honestly, he just want to visit his friend since they do not see for each other for a long time. “Follow me? Are you crazy? Schedule?” he asked. Himchan already noticed about how busy they are. After his controversy, BAP seems to be struggling in the Kpop industry, but thankfully, there are still fans who really understand them and give their full support especially after his scandal reveal to be false.

            “I’m run away from practice, and who’s care?” he smiled. “Hey, because you had recovered, why don’t you treat me well, huh?” himchan just smiling. What happen to this strict, serious leader, huh?

            Finally, they arrive in front of the apartment. Himchan looked at his friend before he spoke.” Thank you, by the way, for visiting me,” he entered the room without telling his friend to enter. “Ya! Why don’t you asked me to enter your new house, huh?”

            “…and why on earth you run away from the practice in this hour, huh?” Himchan doesn’t want to answer his question. Honestly, he not ready yet to meet and comeback to their group although many rumors said that his former agency will proposed him by a new contract.

            “Himchan, actually, I have something to say, if you do not mind.” Suddenly he turned serious. Himchan looked that he already knows what Yongguk want to say. “if you asked me about my return or comeback, I’m sorry, I’m still thinking about that and I really can’t accept it, for this moment. He wanted to close the door when suddenly Yongguk grabbed his hand.

            “Your noona will be sad, she is the one who tell me this place. We want you back, Himchan-ah” Yongguk tried to make Himchan changed his mind.

            “My noona? “ he sighed. He knows how much his sister wants him back,  pursuing his dream, but he really did not have a strength to do that. Himchan, what is this? He asked himself. “I really could not do this, I don’t want to ruin BAP anymore. It’s enough for what I did before, Yongguk, just go back and practice,” he finally closing the door, Yongguk just sighed. He understands, after what had happen, he really need a time.

            After Yongguk leaves, Himchan sit on the sofa in front of the television. I really want to be a singer…his heart talking to its owner. He put his hand on his left chest. I’m still alive and that’s mean I need to continue my dream? But if it’s happen again? Himchan sighed. I’m not a strength person. Suddenly, his phone vibrate, a message in.

            “I want you to think about your fans, at least. The president want to call you, but you did not answered him. I hope you can think more than twice.” A message from Yongguk just look like nothing to him. ye, the president had call him, and he knows what the purpose. I’m sorry…

            He took a box from his bag. A box full with Secret Angel’s letter. The fact that it was came from his sister itself does not really shocked him. He knows his sister very well. Huh, pretending to be my fans? Huh? Why don’t you just talking in front of him?

            hey! BAP’s performance yesterday is daebak!!! I’m waiting for another performance!! Keep it up! Fighting!! ^^

P/S: non-stop singing!! LOL

Secret Angel   

            This letter, he received after their performance in Busan last year. Himchan smiled. His sister’s character was really different in that letter. Double personality, maybe? Again, he laughed a little. Taeyeon noona…where are you come from? I’m doubt it. Maybe you are an alien coming from the other planet to save me? Secret Angel? What’s that? Himchan still in his own world when his sister comes back after his work finished.

            “Ya!! Himchan-ah! I told you to walk around, don’t be inside here for a full day like this…” Taeyeon put his bag on the sofa right beside him. the photo of Donghae in the keychain really make him smile.

            “Ya!! Why are you smiling like that?” Taeyeon sit. She’s really tired.

            “Noona, seems that you have progressing much, huh?” himchan started to . Taeyeon look really blur. What’s nonsense is he talking about? Taeyeon just looking at him without a word. Her shoulder moved, wanted an answer.

            “That Donghae’s keychain is that much, huh?”

            “What?” she automatically looked at the keychain. Oh, yeah. She’s been caught this time. “Mind your own business!” Taeyeon moved.  What the…? She really want to smack her brother on that time. Himchan just laughing.

            “Himchan-ah, Yongguk came here, didn’t he?” Suddenly he asked. Himchan sighed.

            “I’m not ready yet, noona,”

           “ I thought you had changed a lot, Himchan” Taeyeon sighed. Since the incident, she realizes it. Taeyeon sighed. “it’s a waste to be that Secret Angel…” and leaved. Her voice really sound disappointed. Himchan looked speechless. Should I back?