closer

secret angel

The clock in the wall has already showing 1.30 pm but for Taeyeon, it is rather to keep aside her lunch time to finish her work. It has already 2 months since she work at the Rose boutique located in the middle of Jaeju Island. It is just a small business but still, she feel like working in the famous boutique. And what she proud off is when she was called to be a designer for the boutique and of course her salary will increase depending on her design and creativity. What a luck..

“ Hey, Miss Taeyeon~ are you gonna work till night here, come on~ its lunch time already..!!” Her friend, Jieun yell from outside. Taeyeon stop from drawing something in the sketchbook . jieun is really her stalker, although they are not work in the same place anymore but that friend is still want to follow her anywhere she go. She sigh..

“ Hey~ why are you here? I think you are taking your lunch with your lovey-dovey boyfriend, huh?” Taeyeon smile. She even knows her friend’s relationship. “ he’s busy.

Hey, come on..” without being invited, she entered her workplace and pull her friend’s hand. Taeyeon is really skinny now, that’s why I should force her to eat. Jieun mumbling.

“This is not called as hardworking, Taeyeon-ah~ this is an attempt for commit suicide, you know? You are killing yourself with all these work. Let’s eat first. I don’t care!” Taeyeon seems like to faint anytime. She think.

“You are really my personal assistant, Jieun-ah…” Taeyeon then get out from her seat and follow her friend. “ And one thing.. Someone want to treat us today, oh, I’m so happy…hahaha” taeyeon look her friend weirdly, asking her who that person.

“ it’me..” Donghae who watching them earlier come and answered it before Jieun tell her friend. Taeyeon who is in shock just breathe deeply. Heisyh~ this guy almost give me heart attack. she look at the man in front of him. Jieun who standing beside her keep smiling. I smell some lovey-dovey situation here…she’s mumbling, waiting for Taeyeon’s reaction.

“Hye..nice to meet you..” Formal. Jieun seems like to faint. Aigoo..this friend, how can she greeting like that? Donghae trying hard to hide his laughter. He slightly cough, hiding his smile. “Hye..nice to meet you too” She already know about the existence of that guy about 6 months ago but she still don’t know why the situation will become really awkward every time they meet. Why? She never know the answer. It is not really as if she does not like him because in her view, Donghae is actually a nice person she ever meet but still the situation will become like this every time they seeing each other.

“Hey. You two.. I’m already hungry…” Jieun complains. What the heck with these two, huh? Standing like a statue without any other words than that weird greeting. She sigh. “Oh Yeah, come on, Taeyeon, let’s go to lunch. You must be hungry then…” Donghae bring the two girls to his car. Without any words, taeyeon and Jieun just follow him from his back.

IN RESTAURANT

“ Am I have a lunch with alien, huh?” Jieun finally talked. The silence situation she faces since 15 minutes ago finally broke. Looking at how serious both of them eating make her feel very uncomfortable. It is the most bored lunch I ever had… she complain in her heart. both of them still eat their food seriously. Sometimes, Donghae give his food to the girl in front him.

“ Taeyeon, you want this? Him Chan told me before that you are really obsessed with mushroom.” He suddenly took his mushroom and put it into her bowl without waiting for Taeyeon’s permission. Jieun who watch them is just smiling. I hope there are something spark between you two.. her smiling becoming more obvious. “Hey~ seems like my dongsaeng told you everything about me..

” Taeyeon talks slowly but still can be heard. Donghae is just smiling. Taeyeon who realize the glazing eyes of Donghae look outside the window. Why she look me like that?

“Kinda…” He smiles. “..your dongsaeng told every single thing about you to me, you know? Even the.. secret little thing like, your favourite…cloth?” Donghae jokingly try to make fun with taeyeon who already blushing.

Don’t tell me that you tell him about my ‘secret’ thing, Kim Him Chan!!! She almost fire up. That dongsaeng should be killed! Her obvious reddening face caught up by both Donghae and Jieun. Jieun almost choked herself with the chestnut she eat while Donghae trying hard to hide his laughter. In the end, both of them laughing hardly that attract some customer for watching them. Taeyeon finally explode. “Hey~ are you making fun of me??” Taeyeon slightly hit Jieun’s shoulder

. “Hey~ it’s not me!! That guy..” Jieun protesting. Why should I be blame? Hu.. Taeyeon look at the guy in front of her before she get up from her seat. Him Chan and this guy would successfully make her fall into the deepest hole in this world if they team up to destroy me.. she sigh.

“I’m already finished. Can I go back to my workplace? It almost 2.30 p.m. I will be blame to death if I’m late, you know..” Taeyeon seems like to run away from the restaurant on that time but when she thinks back.. the restaurant is a bit far away from her workplace. What should I do? Am I just need to walk away or waiting them eating

? “Are you mad of me? Just sit for while. I’m just want to finish up my drink..” Donghae asked. Jieun just move her eyebrows, hoping that her friend did not leave them. Taeyeon just sitting back on her seat. My God, she seriously cute.. Donghae’s mumbling. Five minute later, both of them finished eating and ready to move.

Donghae look back at Taeyeon, smiling on her who already blushing, “ I hope you not going to kill him. He is my good hubae too..” again, he smiling. “Yeah.. Of course, no matter what, he still my dongsaeng.. no need to worry..” Taeyeon smiled at him back. While they walk slowly to Donghae’s car, Jieun keep looking at them. As I wish, I hope something will be spark between you too…she smiled.

“Oh, Taeyeon-sshi, I forgot something! I need to find my cousin here. We promise to meet here, at 3.00 pm. I think it is better for me to stay still in here. Can you just go back with Donghae?” Jieun pretends to have a meeting. Honestly, she tries to give more privacy for both of them.

“ Hey, you don’t talked to me before?” Taeyeon looks at her friend weirdly. If this could happen, I rather does not take the lunch, heisyh…Donghae just smiling at them before he talks to Taeyeon.

“It’s okay, I will send you back. Don’t worry..” “But…” Honestly she really embarrassed from what had happen before. How can I am the only one who ride his car.. she look at Jieun, hoping that her friend can understand what she thinking right now. However, Jieun does not want to know and just continue to walk away from them.

” See tomorrow, Taeyeon-sshi~” She smiles again before she walks. Trying hard to hide her laughter from exploding. “ Taeyeon-sshi, you look really different from what I know about you..” Donghae smiles.

“Eh?” Taeyeon just looks at the other side of the road when they walk together. Seriously, I’m suffocating… her reddening face can’t be hiding anymore.

“Yeah.. Himchan told me that you are really scary person, you know..hehe and I’m not lying this time. When I know you since we met before, you are such a shy person?” he opens the door for Taeyeon before he go to the driver seat. Manner. “ That punk…” she clenching her teeth. If her brother is in front of him right now, it is pretty sure for her to make him suffering for the rest of his life. Donghae who look at her face seems like to laugh. “ I will kill him if we meet, for sure..” She talk slowly but Donghae still can heard it

. “ Oh, okay, this time I agree with your dongsaeng…” He laugh. “Hey~” Taeyeon is just sulking. This guy is pretty annoying too.. but he still an easy going person.. Her heart denying. Hey, what the heck with you, Kim Tae Yeon-ah?? She seems to have a war with her own feeling. The car move slowly when they arrive at the bridge not far from the Ros Boutique. Taeyeon just looking at the outside without dare to starting their conversation which already ended 10 minutes ago.

“I have something to say.. are you busy next week?” Donghae asked suddenly. Taeyeon who shocked from the sudden question just looks at him before she answered. “Yes, why?” “ Let’s go to Seoul..” “Huh?” “ BAP first fan meeting and mini concert.. Don’t you want to go?” Donghae smiled before he continued speaking.”…with me?” he give a concert ticket to the woman beside him . taeyeon just took it. She looks at the ticket for a long time.