sweet proposal

secret angel

6 MONTHS AFTER THAT

            “Donghae-ya! Why you driving like this? It scared me” Taeyeon holding her hand tightly. What the heck with this guy? I’m not in the same car with Schumacher thought… Taeyeon really scared. She really worried. Donghae just smiling.

            “today is your brother’s first world tour concert, don’t you feel happy and excited?” he still driving like that. Taeyeon really feel scared.

            “Ya!! Why you are the one who is over- exited, huh? Drive safely, please. I’m gonna fainted like this…” she really feel dizzy. Donghae drive his car to the normal speed. Actually, he hd prepared something for her, and that is the one which make him so excited like that.

            “am I really wrong for fanboying them?”

            “Eww…”

            Finally they safely arrive at the venue. Taeyeon rushingly get out from the car. Seriously, she feel dizzy. What the heck is happen to him? driving like a crazy…taeyeon sighed.

            “I’m sorry, Taeyeon…are you okay?”Donghae seems worried about her condition. He moved towards her, and tried to hold her but Taeyeon refused. “No, it’s okay, I’m just quite dizzy,” Taeyeon then, automatically holding his hand and moved towards the ticket booth. Donghae just smiling.

            “Let’s go.”

DURING THE CONCERT

            It  has been a long time since their first debut showcase. Looking at how big the stage and thousands of people in the stadium, she feels really proud and touched. Himchan standing handsomely on the stage, wearing a black suit and some accessories. His blonde hair really made him so different in her eyes. Taeyeon smiled, she looking at Dong hae beside her. Her eyes can be read as, ‘look at my brother, he cool, right?’ Dong hae smiled, his hand landing on her shoulder. Taeyeon just let him be.

            “Thanks for coming,,,,” The concert come to the end after the encore. Taeyeon just want to leave when suddenly she realized that Donghae has already missing from her sigh. Eh? He leaved me? How dare you? Taeyeon looked around at the stadium. Still, Donghae is still missing from her sigh. She clenched her teeth. Since when he leaved me? Is he a ghost?

            Suddenly, the stage was bright again. Taeyeon blinked her eyes. Who? Encore…again? Not only her who got a surprise, the other fans who still in the stadium also got a surprise. All of them back to their place, while Taeyeon just only standing still in the middle of the stadium. Her heart feel like to explode when suddenly Donghae come out in the screen. Huh? Since when he signed a contract with them?

            “I’m sorry but I’m not a new member or whatsoever but with the consent of your brother, Kim Tae Yeon, I love you and I always do. Kim Tae Yeon, will… you be… my love for now and forever?” Donghae kneeling. Everyone in the stadium really got a shock today. And for Taeyeon, she almost got a heart attack. She frozen, but her eyes still looking for Donghae.  What the hell is going on here?

Suddenly, in the middle of stage, his brother come up and playing a guitar. And of course, a loud cheer come again from the audience.  Donghae slowly come up , standing beside Himchan and slowly moved towards her who already in confusion. Again, he kneeling.

“i know its really surprise you, but Taeyeon, please, can  you give me a chance to love and protecting you as what your brother do? Can i become the second man in your heart now?”  Donghae slowly approaching her, and Taeyeon just let it go when Donghae kissed her.

“Will you marry me?”

“huh?”

“can i be your angel, this time and forever?”

“Huh?”

The audience and fans who still in the stadium, of course, shocked with the suddenly proposal in front of them. They asking each other. ‘hey, is that Himchan’s sister?’ ‘whoa, that’s guy is so sweet and handsome too?’ ‘oh, i’m envy of them’ taeyeon looked around and she realizes  many eyes watching and only God knows how nervous and embarrassed her are. She looking at Himchan who still playing his precious guitar. Himchan stopped from playing his guitar and approaching her. The fans screaming when he jump off from the stage.

“What are you doing, Donghae-yah!” she slighly hitting his shoulders. Her feeling right now is really mixing up. Happy? Nervous? Scared? She really doesn’t know what is that.

“Noona, when i’m talking about how i really want a hyung before, i’m seriously not joking” Himchan, who already standing in front of her along with Donghae, talked coldly. Donghae, still in that position. Waiting for an answer.

“Unni!!! Marry him!” suddenly the audience cheering for them. Taeyeon  really want to run away from that situation but somehow, her leg refuse to do so.

“We are not yet dating, though...suddenly, you..”

“dating is not a mandatory terms to marry, i think..” again, Donghae suddenly approaching her slowly, kissing her forehead. “it’s official now, i hope?”Taaeyeon really blushing right now.  Himchan suddenly hug her. A loud cheer come out.

“Noona, can you, at least, thinking about yourself? I love you but noona, i can’t be by your side forever. Please, i live with you for almost 26 years, now, i can tell your feeling. Don’t lose your love like what i did before, noona,” Himchan suddenly give her a red rose. Huh? What is this?

Donghae smiling. A minute seems like an hour for him,. Waiting for this girl, i never bored. Looking her eyes already made his heart beating like crazy. Kim Taeyeon, i never found a girl like you. Taeyeon finding her courage before she talked.

“Donghae, what should i do? I’m sorry..” she stopped for a while. Donghae looked disappointed. She rejected him? Suddenly, Taeyeon smiled and hug him. Automatically, the cheering become louder. Himchan clapping his hand. He know, his sister’s heart is not that hard and tough. “...i, love you, too...” she suddenly showing her finger. “..ring?”

Donghae really want to jump right now. He hug her more tightly. “Thank you...Taeyeon,” after a minute, he release it. Taeyeon looking at the other place. She really embarrassing on what she did but yet, she really feel happy with that proposal. Again, her tears dropping.

“hyung, take care of my noona, okay? Hahaha, and you should pay me, this plan works” Himchan suddenly interrupted and give high five with his soon-to-be brother-in-law. Huh? Plan? Oh, okay...it was their conspiration. Taeyeon hitting Himchan’s back.

“Ouch! Noona!”

“What’s plan?”she pretending to be angry but still, her happiness cannot be hide anymore. Himchan slowly walked back to the backstage. “Thank you, fans!!” he waving at his fans before leaving.

“Yaa!!! You’ll finished when you back home!”  Donghae just laughing. He holding her hand. Looking at the ring which already in Taeyeon’s finger. He really feel thankful of that. “Let’s go, keep your revenge until chuseok, he’ll back home..”  taeyeon stared at him. What’s nonsense he talking about, he also the one who should be punched. Donghae just can’t stop laughing.