a new beginning

secret angel

MNET ASIAN MUSIC AWARD

SNSD, BIGBANG and other famous Korean idol entered the red carpet one by one. The MC today look smart with a white suit while the woman wearing a golden- purple dress. After a short interview with TVXQ, it was their turn, BAP. They walked smartly, wearing a formal black and white suit, goes towards the MCs.

“Wow! They’re much handsome these day, i really look forwards on them. “ one of the MCs  give her thought. “kamsahamnida, we’re BAP, yes sirr!” Yongguk lead their greeting.

“You’re doing well after the controversy, anything to say, Himchan?”

“Oh, i really feel very thankful for the support from all of our fans, people around us, family and also our members themselves. I don’t know what should i do if i lose all this support, Kamsahamnida, everyone” Himchan smiled. He taking a deep breath.

“This group will not complete without him and we cannot be successful like today if we’re refuse to help each other,” Yongguk interrupted.

“Wow! Your friendship is not a joke, i believe that all of you are the another powerful group that in progress. Are you will release an album, or anything possible comeback?” the male MC asking the another question.

“Hmm, just waiting...we are, but the date still cannot be release yet,” Yongguk explained it.

“Whoah, it’s so mysterious, by the way, congratulation and we’re hope that BAP will be the best group ever, fighting!!” The MC supporting them. BAP members bowing before they leave. Looking at so many fans of them holding a placard and banner, cheering for them, Himchan feel really thankful for that. I should do, no, must do the best! Thank you, noona, Secret Angel, this dream is the best thing happen to me. Himchan smiled again.The opening music started and all the artist has already sit on their place. And that’s also including him.

JEJU ISLAND

Taeyeon walked slowly towards her parent’s grave. After she put the flower in front of the tomb, she sit in front of it. The another flower lying beside it really surprised her. A flower and also an album. Him Chan? She read a small letter that stick together with the album.

“Omma, appa, you should listen to this, we’ll going for the Asian Music Festival next week, and noona will marrying Donghae hyung this end of the month. Omma, appa, please blessing us!”

He still never changed....Tayeon smiled. Behind her, Donghae slowly approaching the grave and give his respect to his mother and father-in-law. “Please blessing us, Appa, omma,” taeyeon also do the same. That’s evening seems so peaceful for them, and the birds too, happily chasing each other.

NEW ZEALAND

Yoo In A walking slowly towards the small path, sometimes,  leaves from the tree falls on her. She walk around, looking for someone. Where is he? A bundle of books she carried become more heavier. Where is that person?

“Hey, hello, i’m sorry for late.”  a Korean man running towards her. He then taking the books from In A. In A just smiled. “How much?” the man asked for the price. “It’s 10 dollars, sir,” After she receive the payment, she was about to leave when suddenly the man asking her back.

“Miss, are you Yoo In A?” when she heard about that, she try to escape, but suddenly her hand was grabbed by the person. “Hey! Please let me go, wrong person!” she tried to escape but failed.

“hey, please calm down, i just want to tell you something,” Yoo In A finally calm down. She looked at the person in front of him. “I’m sorry...”

“Annyeonghaseyo, i’m Choi Jung hyun, from a modeling agency, TY”  he greet formally. Yoo In A got a shock. “I’m trying to find an Asian model, and you are really suitable with our criteria.”

“But i...” She want to continue her words before got interrupted.

“Don’t worry, we already know about the scandal, yes, you might be difficult to continue your career in Korea, but, you still have another change to continue your talent here and internationally.” the person then give her his business card.

“This is my number and also our company address, you’re welcome to our company,” Yoo In A just received it without any words. An offer, isn’t it? Her heart keep asking to her. “I need a time to think, thank you Mr. Kim, i’ll try to call you later...”

“Okay, then...i’m waiting for it, and thank you for this delivery,”

After the person leaved, she still standing there,

She looking at the business card while thinking. To be a model is her dream too...and all this happen because of my mistake. God, You give me another chance? She’s mumbling. Yesterday, she watching the Asian Music Award from the internet. She knew what had happen to her junior, and after all mess she made, Himchan still can bear with it and get up again. And know? When she thought that she’ll never get any chance, suddenly it came in the way that she never thought of.

Yoo In A cried. That regret that i will bring it till death, KimHimChan...and Hyunwoo, i’m sorry for my mistake and stupid act toward you, i’m not a good girlfriend and i’m not deserve to be loved by you. Through her ex-manager in Korea, she knew that Hyunwoo has been sentenced for 5 years imprisonment for causing an injury, and again she really feel really guilty. I’m the one who should be punished, Hyunwoo, not you.