gasping for the past

secret angel

“Mr. Jung? Can you call Ms Yoo In A? she has late for an hour already, we urgently need her to complete this photo shoot..” One of the staff ran slightly towards the manager of Yoo In a, Jung Ah Young who also in a state of war. Where is this person? She looks at her watch.  It already 3p.m and the photoshoot should be started at 2. What’s wrong with you, In A-yah~ she sigh. Again, she tried to call her, but still not answered.

            She arrived at the white building at about 2.00 pm but she still standing and look at the front door, hesitating to enter the building.  She looks at her watch, it has already 3 o’clock and she has already skip her job, just for doing that. She taking her breath. Slowly, step forward towards the building.

            “ Their schedule for tomorrow is only at the morning. They have a practice in the evening,”  Yoo In A checkinh her phone, 21 messages and 10 miscalls.  She sighed again. I’m sorry. The information that she get from her personal investigator is really an important way for her to meet that person, who has put her into this situation.

            “I want to meet BAP Him Chan. is he is in here right now?” Yoo In A asked. The informer in the desk just look at her weirdly. Why is this model come here?

            “I’m sorry, but do you have a schedule with him? Or BAP?” maybe she coming for a work purpose. The informer tried to think positively. But why on earth she coming alone? Where is here manager? Again, the questions keep arise in her head.

            “ MV.” She lying. Before waiting for the answer, she just leave the informer and going into their practice room. The informer who shocked with the reaction just follow her and try to ask her for confirming her schedule. However, Yoo In A just push her and talk.

            “ I really don’t like people like you..” she told the informer coldly. What the heck? The informer just leave her before Yoo In A come and murmured. “ Don’t ever tell anybody about my presence here, if you doesn’t want anything bad happen..”

            BAP is still in their practice room when suddenly; Yoo In A entered their room. All the people in the room got a shock including their manager and of course, the most shocked  person is Him Chan.

            “ What are you doing here, noona?” He asked. Yongguk looked at him, want to hear his explaination. Him Chan knpe her? He know that popular model? Wow..

            “ My sunbae in my school, Yoo In A noona,” He introduce the woman in front of him to his friends. Him Chan then smiled at In A, awkwardly. Why is she here? After their last meeting during their first mini concert 4 months ago, they meet again. He supposed to be happy but why, he never feel the same as before? Is he still love her?

            “ please sit here, noona..” Him Chan give his untouchable drink to Yoo In A. the woman smiled at him. their practice need to be stop for a while.

            “ You’re all look so hardworking, I see.” Him Chan just smiled. He still confuse now. Yoo In A never contact him since their meeting at the fan meeting but why now, she? Zelo who look at the person in front of him murmuring at Jong Up.  “Wow.. I don’t expect that Him Chan hyung already has a celebrity friends other than Secret sunbaenim..” Jong Up look at him before saying, “You never know, Zelo-sshi,”

            After a few minute, Yongguk smiled at both of them before told the other members to get out from their practice room for a while. However, deep in his heart, he still confused on what had happen, more than the other members. That woman..isn’t she come for our fan meeting?. That time, when he see for the first time, how different Him Chan’s reaction towards that’fan’ ..and that’s reaction does not indicate the sunbae- hubae relationship, he knows that. What are you trying to hide , Him Chan-sshi?

            “ I wonder what had happen to my cute, naughty hubae. Are you don’t like me to be here, Him Chan-ah?” Him Chan just looked at the floor. The presence of his crush right now really surprises him, for sure. He doesn’t know what had been thinking by the other members.

            “ No, I’m just shocked..” He answered it shortly. Honestly, he really missed her but when she has already in front of him, why is his feeling seems difference then 8 years ago?

            Yoo In Na took something from her hand bag. A blue ribbon keychain made from plastic she give it to Him Chan. The BAP member took it while looking at her, waiting for her responds. “Thanks, but why..” Without finishing his words, Yoo In A get up from her seat and finally answered.

            “Let’s be friend..ok? Not as a sunbae- hubae, but as real friends?” She smiled.

            “ I have a job now, anyway, I write my number in the back of that keychain, if you have any problem, you may contact me..bye,” Yoo In A want to walk out from the room when Him Chan held her hand  tightly.

            “ Noona.. I really miss you for this 8 years,” Him Chan  look at her senior deeply. The keychain that in his hand he look it slightly. “ Thanks for this, I’ll take care of it. Have a nice day,….chingu-yah” Him Chan smiled before let her go. Happy but honestly he feel weird about the sudden change of his senior’s behavior towards him. she is really cheerful than before…

            “ Good luck.”

BAP DORM

            It’s already 3.00 am but Him Chan still can’t sleep. His first meeting with Yoo In A in that evening really surprised him. he got up from his bed and looking at her fellow member, Daehyun who has already sleep before he get out from their room. He sigh. Is he really happy for that meeting? He always hope for meeting her and that dream seems to be true today, but still… Him Chan moved out to the veranda and look out at the outside view of the metropolitan city, Seoul.

            “Are you Kim Him Chan?” a nice voice shocked him from reading his book. Him Chan looked at the girl that had already standing in front of him.

            “ Uhmm..” He not answered. He continued his reading.

            “ I’m yoo In A, your sunbae by 2 years, hye..” without being invited, she had already sit beside him, looking at the others students who playing soccer happily. She smiled before looking at the charming boy beside her who still focuses on his reading.           

            “ I need your help, by the way, if you not busy this weekend.” She smiled. Him Chan still unresponsive but honestly he feel really nervous to be sit beside her. Who never know Yoo In A? the most charming and popular girl in the High School and also in his school. And today, why on earth she coming just for meeting him?

            “ I know that you are really talented, can you become my partner for the prom this weekend?” His stopped reading his book. What? He looked back at the smiling girl besides him. “ I thought you are popular here..did you?” Yoo In A stared at him directly, totally made his heart rushing so fast.

            “ But why? That prom is just for…” Yoo In A interrupt before he finished his words. “ I doesn’t have have partner.” she lied. Actually, she already had boyfriend, hyun Woo but because of her anger towards him, she want to take revenge. A sweet revenge, indeed. She smiled. Him Chan just stared. How come the most popular girl like her does not have any boyfriend?

            “ I don’t believe it, noona..” he talked slowly and continued to read the book,

            “ please..”

            His first time in his life to talk one-to-one with the pretty girl, he thought. The day when also become his first time in his life for having a ‘date’ with a girl he likes the more. Him Chan smiled without he realizes while holding a blue keychain she give it to him that evening. And again, a question keep wandering around in his head, suddenly stop him from smiling. Is I’m really love her like I did before? Why this heartbeat seems so different? It is not rushing anymore, noona…

            “ Who is she to you?” Yongguk’s voice totally surprised him. he breath heavily.. is he want to kill me? Him Chan just kept silence. Nothing to be shared on this, even with this guy. He looked at Yongguk before he talked.

            “ She’s my sunbae.” He answered shortly before going into the kitchen, taking a glass of water and drink it up. Yongguk still follow him.

            “ I hope that will not bother you..” Yongguk sit in the dining table. Honestly, after the meeting between the two in their fan meeting before, he realized that Him Chan become a bit silence and he believe their relationship is not just a senior-junior relationship. Him Chan sighed before he moved to his room.

            “ Mind your own business. Yongguk. This is my problem and not yours and this group.” Cold and slowly he talked to Yongguk. Really, I don’t want anyone to know. That leader is sometimes make him annoyed. Him Chan walked slowly to his room and closed the door slowly, doesn’t want wake Daehyun up. Yongguk just looked at while sighing. I smell some conflict here…is this one of the problem that will arise in this group? Yongguk watched Him Chan until he disappeared.