secret angel chapter 1_prologue

secret angel

“ She’s my nuna....” “Huh?” taking back from seat. “ She’s pretty, right? Hahaha..” “hmm..Well, can I be your bro-in-law?” his smile cannot be hidden anymore. Yeah, she is really pretty, enough to make his heart shaking crazily. “Hyung, are you really like my sister?”.

AT HOME

“ Him Chan-ah… you should wake up now, it’s already late..” Kim Taeyeon who already wearing her school uniform keep pushing her little brother. Oh, such a rhinoceros..

“Hmm….please, just one minute,,,I’m so tired today, noona.”

“Are you going to be scold again by Mr.Yang? hey, taking me to school..i”m gonna late. Kim Him Chan!!” her face turned red. Who gonna ride me to school? Oh.. “can’t you just cycling by yourself, noona….arghhh” without even concerned about her sister’s nagging, he just pulling up his blanket. Wonderful morning,,,

Quiet. Nothing happen. Ehh? Noona? “What a selfish dongsaeng… take this!!” Without any words, she took a jug full of water and pours it to Himchan. “YAAA!!!” “Hey!! What the…” taeyeon look her dongsaeng fiercely, nothing happen, she just staring at him.

She bring out the empty jug and give it to the half-awaken Him Chan before she get out from his room. “I’m tired to be your noona…” she talk slowly but it just just clear enough to be heard by Him Chan. Err…

“Noona! Wait…” Without saying any words, she keep smiling. “I’ll took that bicycle, you…” She pointing her finger to Himchan. “…. Keep cooking for me okey?” HimChan only stared at her. What? I need to go to school too…and I’m really doesn’t even know how to ‘cook’ water. This noona….

 

Finally, he woke up from his bed, wearing his sandal and going to the bathroom.

AT THE ROAD

“Waaaahhh…what a beautiful morning~ noonaaa~~ I love u~” Himchan cycling his bicycle recklessly, making fun and keep cheering happily. He never knows how nervous his sister is.

“YAAA!! Cycling carefully! I’m gonna fall!! Arghhhh. What the heck with this boy? Is he eating wrongly this morning? Oh..i’m gonna faint like this..Taeyeon keep mumbling. Her face turned red because of the nervousness. She hugs his dongsaeng tightly. In a blink of the eye, their bicycle hit a rock. Himchan just got a shock and hitting the tree in the roadside. Both of them fall.

“ Heyyy you pabo!! Oh..look at my uniform!! Kim Him Chan!!” Taeyeon just stood up after the accident and holding her ripped uniform..

“Oh, just a little y?” Him Chan keeps smiling. He just look at her sister who already in the bad mood.

This guy…. Taeyeon keep mumbling. She finally took her beg and slightly hitting her brother’s leg. “Ouch!!” Himchan holds his leg tightly. A red liquid come out, making Taeyeon shocked immediately.

“Hey! Are you okay??”

“Am I look okay, noona?”

Taeyeon finally hold her brother up and comfort him. “You can walk by yourself, are you?” Oh…what should I do? The clinic is a bit too far from here and I already late for 15 minutes. Oh God…Taeyeon look at her brother pathetically.

“Don’t look at me like that, noona. I’m fine, let’s go! Yah!Yah! lalala~~~” without caring about his injury, he walked away from her noona along with their bicycle. Taeyeon who just standing at the place they fall, just smiling. Is he really okay?

“Noona~ faster!!! You are already late~~~”

“Hey ~ you are the one who make me late, Himchan-ah~” after that, both of them laugh together. Who’s care about late? Himchan mumbling. As long as you are beside me,noona…