the broken pieces of hope

secret angel

3 WEEKS AFTER THE NEWS           

            She already tired and severely hurt. She even does not know what actually her feeling when he come back after being missing for 3 weeks. No words coming from . She sighed. Whatever the reason, and whatever come from her brother’s mouth, she already has her own answer.

            “I’m sorry, noona…”

            “Why you do that?”

            “That’s misunderstanding, noona…please” Himchan hold her and tightly. Why should I do now? He’s my only brother. If I don’t care about him. Who’s then? Taeyeon looked at her brother deeply.

            “You should predict that it would be happen..”

            “I know you will mad at me, noona. Hit me, noona but don’t ignore me like this,” Taeyeon take a breath. Maybe what Donghae said is true. As a sister and his only family, who else he had to share this problem. And finally she decided to choose as his supporter and slowly her tears flowed.

            “You know what? I really mad crazily over you! And why the hell you go to see her  at 2am? It’s such a scandalous act. Even I know that it would be serious problem?” Taeyeon start to scold his brother, his hand lightly slapped on his back. This boy, seriously…Himchan smiled.

            “I’ll try to fix it up…and thank you noona, for believing me”

            “I was being forced..if I’m not your sister, I’ll kill you of course,” suddenly, their door is being knocked. Who’s that? Donghae?  Taeyeon  walked towards the door and opened it up. Donghae’s face suddenly appeared closely in front of her. She shocked, what the….? However, she even shocked when she looked behind that guy. B.A.P ?

            “Annyeonghaseyo..” Yongguk and the other members greeted her.

            “Oh…annyeong..haseyo, please come in,” she looked at Donghae who smiling before she asked him slowly.

            “what the hell are you doing? Are you kidnapping them?” she whispered. Donghae laughed. “Who do you think I am? I am not that bad…”

            “Himchan-ah, are you trying to hold a concert here?” Taeyeon asked her brother coldly. She thought that Himchan who’s the one invited his friend and not Donghae. Himchan finally come out. Yongguk?

            “What are you doing here?”

            “to find you.” Yongguk  said coldly. “Why you look at me like that?” Himchan still staring at Yongguk like he gonna eat him. “How?” Himchan asked. Daehyun moved forward and whispering.

            “Don’t even think that you can run away from us, hyung. It’s good to know Donghae hyung…he told us that you might be here and  tadaa!! You’re really here…” Daehyun and the othr members laughing like nothng happen before.

            “Why all of you like this? I’m the troublemaker that you should bash?” why on earth these guy look happy when their group was almost going to ground, huh?

            “Is it wrong as a friend, we meet you? Plus, you never invited us here!!” Youngjae hit his back. He slightly smiled before he whispered to Himchan, “Your noona is gorgeous, really!!” Himchan hit his back. “Don’t make that joke, you wanna be slap?” Taeyeon just laughing. Although she was really worried about their situation right now, but looking at how close there are, she slightly relieve. At least, everyone here is supporting him and how could I, as his only family can’t even do that? She sighed.

            “ actually we come to make you back, Himchan…to be missing like this, will not help anything, and Donghae hyung had told us everything, that night, you’re being trapped, right?” Yongguk who remain silence till then spoke finally. Trapped? Taeyeon who surprised on Yongguk’s word. She looked at Donghae who still silence.

            “I’ll explain, Taeyeon…from the day the scandal broke, I’m seriously doesn’t believe it and I start to investigate it, and I think we should sit first…” Donghae softly talked to her.

            “Okay then, please take a seat..”

            “Yoo In A is my high school junior, you know it right?” all of them quiet, full of attention. “I know that, the one I see during the BAP’s concert isn’t it?” Taeyeon answered. She admitted that In A is such a pretty girl but after the scandal broke, she know that she must not to believe in her.

            “ She’s actually have a boyfriend since the school and I’m sure that her relationship are strong until she met again with Himchan.”

            “How do know?” Yongguk asked.

            “I’m investigate it, of course…these are the picture,” Donghae give some pictures of Yoo In A and her boyfriend, Hyunwoo. “They’re from the same school.” Donghae explained more. Thanks to his private investigator who really work out on this. It is slowly being cleared that his junior actually being trapped. Himchan still quiet and Taeyeon slightly glance at him. She realized now how hard his brother’s feel was right now.

            “and why on earth, she tried to trap Himchan when she already have a boyfriend, a last-long boyfriend? I’m confused. I thought she doesn’t have a boyfriend…” Taeyeon asked.  Donghae then give the pictures to her. A picture of In A and her boyfriend in a café. Seems like both of them is in argument…she thought.

            “Look like they’re fighting…” Taeyeon sighed. There are people like this in the world, huh?

            “Yes…and that makes me assumed that both of them has recently broke up…and I think she wanted Himchan back. Are you ever confessed to her, Himchan?” Donghae asked like a detective. “Hyung, you are seriously like a detective…” Daehyun drink a little. Taeyeon smiled. Yeah, seriously…

            “During my school time back then and she already rejected me. I still love her actually but I don’t know about now…when she suddenly appeared in front of me” Himchan finally speak about his true feeling. There is no reason for him ti hide it anymore.

            “Himchan…” Taeyeon sighed. “…and that’s why you don’t even reject her when she asked you to meet her on that time?” Yongguk guessed. From the beginning, he can feel that Himchan hide something from them. And finally he realized it….Himchan just admitted it.

            “I don’t know what I’m doing on that time. I want to be with her  but in the same time, I don’t like it. It’s complicated. I don’t think all of you can understand what I mean”Himchan sighed.

            “ please, Himchan, even it is a personal, but the situation will getting more worst if you yourself does not want to do anything?” Donghae looked at his junior. Expressionless

“You must go back, clean your name and your group too, don’t hide like this,”Taeyeon asked. That person is so scary…

“it’s like an obsession, sasaeng…stalker, wow!” Youngjae sit up. That pretty woman is totally crazy! What is his? He seat back, he kind of shocked but in the same time he really feel bad for Himchan.

“I believe it will become worse than that,” Yongguk talked. That’s evening, everything seems to be clear and now they need to find a way to clean Himchan’s name and of course their group. Even their hope is just a broken pieces, it still can be stick again. And that is what Yongguk believe.