i do love you

secret angel

Yoo In A opened the window gracefully. A sweet smell of coffee from the nearby café really rise up her mood. As today, she got a break from her schedule due to the scandal, somehow, she feel happy. What she want now is to be with Himchan and seems like Himchan will accept it too. She believes that the singer still have a feeling for him. I don’t want to let him go, again…she smiled again.

            She drank her tea slowly. This morning, she really wanted to go to her junior’s home and asked him to date like they do before (she thinks) but yes, she know that it’ll be a serious problem if she do that. But her mind keep telling, who’s care? Do you want to lose him again? Without she realizes, she smiled. Yoo In A move toward the chair in the verandah. An album full of his memory since the high school suddenly makes her hurt fluttered. Hyunwoo, the one she love for seven years but at last she dumped him. Dumped? Her mind asked back. I’m not dumping him, I’m already sick of him. Suddenly she laughed. Without a reason, she feel that Hyunwoo just wasting his time for loving her until now.

            Suddenly the bell ringing. Who’s coming? Yoo In A move towards the door. She put her half-drink coffee in the counter before she walked towards the door. Without looking at the person who coming, she opened the door. Suddenly, without she realized, her neck suddenly being choked.

            “hey!! Let me go!!” breathless. Hyunwoo? The anger feelings in his eyes really make her scare. “Whaat’s …wr ..ong with…you, op..pa?” her voice cannot be heard. Finally, Hyunwoo let her go. He pushed Yoo Ina.

            “You such a jerk woman!” he yelled.

            “What are you trying to do, oppa?” Yoo In A’s face turned pale. She really scared now. Hyunwoo in front of her right now but she does not know him anymore. What had possessed him? Her heart keeps talking.

            “You dumped me and you kill his job! That is what you want right?!”

            “oppa!! You and I are now over! Don’t you understand yet?! Please, he’s love me too, so what? You gonna blame me now?!” she yelled back. In A then pushed his ex-boyfriend and .opened her door. “Get away!! I don’t want to see your face anymore!!” she yelled.

            Hyunwoo shocked. He did not expected that In A will change drastically like that. Before he leaves, he grabbed In A’s hand. “Hey! It’s hurt!!”

            “You’re really changed. In A…” he whispered close in her ear. Time seems like to stop. Yoo In A just look away. Suddenly she feel anxious. She does not know why. Pleas go, Hyunwoo….she really want to ask him but   keep closed.

            “what if…he’s gone? Are you will come back to me?” Hyunwoo coldly asked. Something is not right. What is he trying to do? Yoo In A getting scared. He pushed again. Hyunwoo . “s What are you saying?! What the hell are you trying to do with him?!! You crazy!!!” In A yelled.

            Again, Hyunwoo stepped towards her. “Who’s crazy in this story? You or me? if you can easily dumped me like this. Why can’t you forget him if he doesn’t exist? Isn’t it?” Yoo In A cried. For the God’s sake, she really scared. She not stupid  to not understand what Hyunwoo trying to say.

            “I do love you, In A…for  this seven years, I never look the others…can’t you love me as I’m love you?” In A just silence. Honestly, her heart feel like to be burst right now. What’s wrong with this guy? Is he really want to…?

TS ENTERTAINMENT

            “Welcome back, Himchan…” one of the staff in the company welcome him. He just smiled a little bit. He know, that is just a words not the truth. Everyone in this company seems like suspecting him and he can feel it. Hypocrite.. he sighed.

            “Yaa!! Why you walking alone like this, don’t wanna practice?” Himchan surprised. What’s the? His senior, Hyosung suddenly appeared. He smiled. Feel like a boss, suddenly everyone want to greet him, huh?

            “I’m going to have a meeting,” he smiled.

            “Oh, yes…Yongguk told me before…Him Chan, fighting!” Hyosung smiled again before she leaved. Himchan walked through the corridor towards the meeting room. Somehow, he still feel guilty. For a minute, he stood up in front of the door. ‘Himchan, you must clean your name and your group too, don’t hiding anymore’ he remembered his sister’s word. But it’s difficult, noona…again he sighed. Slowly, he knock the door before entered.

            “Annyeonghaseyo,”

            “please sit there, Himchan-sshi..” their manager told him to sit in front of their president. Himchan honestly feel that he will go through the audition. His heart beat rising. All the BAP members also here, sitting beside him. Waiting for him.

            “actually we had made a decision although all of you does not involve yet.” Their president stand up from his seat. BAP seems surprise, especially Himchan. Decision? What decision?

            “all crazy things had been spread all over the internet, as you can see here..”

            “I don’t think that we can do the comeback as we expect though, Himchan, I don’t know you’re really a person like this. You need to be punished by your conduct,” Yongguk wanted to defence him but Himchan prevent him. “Yes, of course, I need to be punished,”

            “We don’t think you are suitable with this group anymore,” coldly their president tell the truth. The blaming and other bad criticism about BAP in the internet really make him crazy. Who knows, the new rising group will suffer this scandal such in a critical time? Everybody in the meeting room really looked surprised but not to Himchan. He looked cool but who knows?

            “You cannot do this, we have signing 5 years contract! Plus, this is the first time he makes a mistake! Please be considerate..” Yongguk get up and asked strictly. “Yeah, BAP is  one!” Jongup added.

            “I’m sorry guys,” Himchan get up from his seat and walked slowly towards their president. “If you’re telling me to go, I’ll go…but…” he stopped for a while before he continued his words. “…please make them succeed and please continuing the comeback,” Himchan finally walked away from the room. BAP members just sighed, don’t know what to do…