secret angel_the oppurtunity

secret angel

A guitar, a piece of music note and a cup of coffee. Enough to make him feel so much freedom in this beautiful evening in front of the sea. Yeah, this is my home… he smiling, slowly he looks a beautiful sunset in front of his eyes.

“Everyday~ you are be my love~…ohhh”*

his hand still on the guitar, and sometimes he stopped for a while, writing on the music note, and continued playing. Song. Is definitely healing my days… he murmured, while writing again in his note. What should I put the name of this song? Hmmm…for a while, his hand stop moving. He remembered his sunbae talk to him during their meeting in the music store earlier,

“ why? “

“SUNSHINE has read your song lyrics, “ Donghae smiled. Himchan just looking at him, weirdly. Eh? Since when he got into that underground band? Without saying any words, he put his hand onto his hubae shoulder while smile at him.

“You are so lucky, you know. Priceless hidden talent in this Jeju Island..and please don’t make that weird face on me, okay..” Donghae finally give aletter to him.

“ Eh? What is this? A love letter?” He smile, slightly joke. Aren’t a man also fall with his charm, huh?

“Don’t try to make that lame joke, dude.. this is so-called an offer letter, just read it, I hope you’ll consider it. I thought you doesn’t have any job yet since graduating?” Himchan opened a letter which is already reach on his hand, read it carefully. His reaction automatically can be detected. He shocked.

“ An offer to be a member? What is it? Are you giving my song lyrics to them?” who doesn’t know SUNSHINE? The respected underground musician which comprises of 5 members, knowingly as the best underground musician ever in their local area, and the rest, is history.

“ I hope you’ll consider it, Miracle love* is just amazing. You should not waste your talent, Himchan-sshi.” He gave his advice.

Himchan just quiet, never say anything. He still think about that idea but… “ You already know, hyung, I. Don’t. Like. Boyband. “

“ its just underground music band you know? Hey, come on… your talent can’t be denied. It’s awesome!!” Donghae still push his hubae. This guy have a great talent in music. Why not he tries to get a job based on what he skilled, isn’t it?

“ I should think it first, hyung..”

The coffee cup is now empty. Kim Himchan still looking at the red-orange sky, looking for an answer. Why it is become so complicated like this? Kim himchan!! Keep your mind okay, please… he starts mumbling. The surrounding are becoming darker, and he need to back home early, nothing to be afraid except her fierce noona, Kim Taeyeon. After he packing all his stuff, he started to walk as he not cycling today.

“Oh!! Himchan oppa~ annyeonghaseyeo” a girl from his neighborhood suddenly approaching him. He just smiles. Am I look like a typical Korean flower boy in the television, huh? He just smiles…

“Annyeonghaseyeo, Minji..where are you going?” Just asking. Nothing more. Heh. Feel proud suddenly.

“Oh~ I’m just come back from my tuition, are you writing song again, oppa?” Eh? Is she stalking me? How come she knows what I do? He feels weird.

“No~ I’m just asking, you are always bringing your guitar and a note. I’m not the only one who knows about that, oppa~ since we are neighbor, right?”. Oh, how gorgeous he is, is he will be mine? MinJi smiles.

“oh, really? I thought nobody’s know.hehe… I’m gotta go, okay! Kept practicing hard for your exam!!” Himchan waive his hand towards the girl, making her blushing. Noona, I told you before, I’m hot, isn’t it? Huh.

AT HOME- WATCHING TELEVISION (MUSIC BANK)

“Himchan-ah, someone has stolen your heart, isn’t it?” Taeyeon smiles. She looks at her brother, waiting for the reaction. Her hand move towards a piece of picture which she found it in front of the door. The Yoo In A picture.

“Hmmm…” his eyes still fix on the screen. Beast is on the screen now. Huh…another boyband.. he sigh.

“Ya!! I talk to you right now!” she slightly hit Himchan’s shoulder with a novel. Since when he like to watch Music Bank? Usually, he does not enjoying all type of music programme? Eh? She just sighs, the picture of that mysterious girl in her hand she hide it in her pajama pocket. Hmm..whatever.

“Yes, noona…what?” Himchan looks at her sister once. Seriously, he does not focus on what her sister talks. Music Bank is pretty good too…hmm..

“ The shop has been close, Himchan-ah,” Sarcastic. Her eyes still focus on IU’s song in the screen. “Huh?” Of course he does not even understands,

“You look more interest on music now, huh? Since when?” suddenly she changes the topic, lost her interest to know about the mysterious girl in the picture she found. Himchan look back at her straightly.

“Am I look like the other guy who desperately wants to be popular?” he asked back again, seem like sarcastic but he actually wants to hear his noona opinion regarding that matter. What if I am the one who sing on that stage? He start imagining.

“Hey~ I think it is okay, I know you are really good on writing song and singing too, am I right?” the only fact that she can believe from her little brother, his talent in songwriting and singing. When her little brother joining the music club in their school not long time ago, she just realizes that Himchan really talented in writing song and singing especially with his guitar.

“Err..not like that, I just writing it and playing it just for fun, you know. Don’t be too exaggerated, noona,” Himchan just smiles, does not even how to react properly.

“ if you have an opportunity to show off your talent, just let it go. I will never stop you, Himchan-ah as long as you really serious into it. I really hate a useless man who can only just talk without doing anything. I thought you should further your talent more. You are already 23 and of course I will worry of you if you are still playfully living your life like this. Come on dongsaeng-ah, are you not boring to keep changing your job?” she talks about it in more serious tune. Hopefully, he will understand. She never want to stop her little brother from doing what he want and if his talent and interest is more on music and art, who is she to stop him? isn’t it?

“Noona, you really talk like ahjumma…” Himchan talks to her noona heartlessly while his eye still in front of the screen. By the way, thanks for that noona, I got the answer already…he mumbling again.

 

Note: * all these lyrics and song are completely fictional and does not even exist in real. if it has, it is just coincidence and does not related at all. ^^