the distance

secret angel

The coffee shop located in the skirt of the city becoming their first meeting location after 6 months they never see each other.  As usual, Him Chan ordered his ice Americano while Taeyeon and Donghae just enjoying their  cup of tea.

            “Your taste is really same as before, dongsaeng-ah..” taeyeon smiles. Coffee addicted.. she’s smiling.

            “Noona~ I miss you, really..” Him Chan starting to make his aegyo. Donghae who sitting beside him just trying to not laugh when he realizes that Taeyeon’s face slowly reddening.

            “ Hey~ Don’t do aegyo here.. are you not mature yet? Honestly, she feel really embarrassed. What is he doing? I thought he has already mature. A minute later, a laughter explode from their seat. It is a relief for them as not many customer are here. The chattering and harmonious conversation look very natural, and this pair of sibling sharing the same feeling. Thankful. Happy. 

            Yoo In A look at the happy conversation among the three person in the coffee shop from her car. She does not know why she follow them but she know that she already want to let Him Chan know her true feeling towards him. She want to make it right, again. Yoo In A sigh. What am I doing?

            The conversation looks like the reunion of a long-lost sibling which is just separate since born. Both of them talking too much while Donghae sometimes adding the seasoning.

            “ This is my first time ever to share a room with other people, noona. It’s really uncomfortable..” he complained. Taeyeon just laughing at him.

            “ Hey~ grow up kiddo, you are not a baby anymore…” Taeyeon sigh. Her coffee almost finish up. Suddenly, she remembered something.

            “ Him Chan-ah, do you remember about your crush that you’ve tell me before?” she asked. Donghae who has already finished his drink just looked at Him Chan’s face, seeking for an answer. Him Chan move alittle, he remembered their first meeting on the event last night.

            “Uhmm..yes, why?”

             “ I met her during the concert.. are you already met her? I’m just curious..” Him Chan keep silence for a while. Donghae who realize the situation cough a little. Him Chan sigh.

            “ I met her too at the fansigning. She looks different now..” Taeyeon just listen towards her brother’s words. One thing that she realizes, Him Chan seems like uncomfortable with his meeting with Yoo In A. why? He should be happy to meet his crush after a long time. A question suddenly rising up in her head.

            “ You should be happy now, Him Chan-ah,” Him Chan sigh.

            “ I still like her, but.. in my situation now, it seems difficult. I don’t know whether i can confessed to her again as I do before.” Taeyeon shocked. He already confessed.?

            “I do confessed to her before, but got rejected..” He laugh, awkwardly. Donghae finally talk.

            “You are really not give up yet? She already has boyfriend, right? And one thing more, she as busy as you now, didn’t she? Yoo In A is now a model in YG. Him Chan, keep moving on, if she is the right person to you, she’ll understand this.” A model? Taeyeon look at Donghae, and he just smiles. Taeyeon is look like to be in confusion.

            “I know..but as I mention before, it seems like it is very difficult to forget her..one more thing, she is a famous model now..Somehow that we can meet in any event ..” again, he sigh.

            “ I’m not really expert about that kind of feelings. Even I do not have any experience regarding love problem..” Taeyeon talked slowly but still can be heard. Him Chan smiled.

            “It seems that you’ll experience it soon..” He laugh. Donghae cough a little but Taeyeon seems blur. What are you talking about, Kim Him Chan?

            Without anyone notice, Yoo In A who already sit behind them carefully listening to their conversation. She drink her ice Americano in one shot. She does not know why, but she slightly hurt from what has been confessed by Him Chan. Is it a feeling of regretful? Yes, it supposed to… her heart answered.

            “ You’re busy, Him Chan-ah?” Donghae asked. His hubae seems tired.

            “Apparently, yes, this evening, I’ve some practice in the studio, and we have a photoshoot tomorrow,” Him Chan look at his phone. Their schedule has been recorded there to make him easy to know their schedule. Taeyeon smiles.

            “ Welcome to the real job world, Him Chan-ah” She joked. Him Chan just laugh a little. Yoo In A also smiles. I need to meet you again, Him Chan, no matter what.  Honestly, I really want to put aside our distance that I’m, the stupid one who rejected earlier and I hope it’s not too late.. Yoo In A get up from her seat, slowly walked toward her car, its hurt to watch him like that as she really want to be a part of it, although it’s a bit late.