Process

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

 

 

(you's POV)

 

 

Ahh... At last... 

Yeongha is done.

Now for the students...

 

 

 

The exam was over. Ahh~ I feel great. Why? Maybe because I was confident with my answers and I'm pretty sure that most of it are correct. Well, I'm going to enter my 'old' school. Yeongha. The new prestigious school in town. 

 

 

"Yo babe! Why are you sighing?" Kris hugged me from behind. His muscular arms were wrapped around my small body. It really startled me since I wasn't in my right mind. "Ah... Nothing, nothing. I was just thinking about something." he let go of the hug and seat beside me, on the same chair. I gave him the look and he gave in. He took a seat on the other chair.

 

 

"You promised me that you wont think that much after the case ended. You didnt fulfill your promise!" he pouted like a child. I scoffed and crkssed my arms. "Well sorry mister. I need to use my brain always or else it might get dumb like yours." she joked but sounded too serious to Kris. He nodded. "Yes.. Yes.. I am dumb." that slight whisper made my heart to clench itself. I was being too mean. I stand up from my chair and hugged him.

 

"Aish... Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "And you're not dumb. You're my boyfriend" I giggled. He pulled me closer but I tripped on something and fell on top him. I was sitting on his laps. "Hmm... My baby is being so cheesy today. I like it." he said in a teasing tone, making me blushed. 

 

 

"Shut up. Anyway... How's test?" I asked him as I got off him and sat back down on my chair. I don't people to think that we're those type of couples. "It's too easy. I don't feel like an elite student at all." he said proudly. "Well, let's just wait for the results. I'm pretty sure I'm going to beat you in this one." I said to him. He laughed and patted my head. "If you win, I'll be your slave for a month." 

 

 

"And i you lose?"

 

 

"I'll be a quiet dragon for a month."

 

 

"No. Be my maid for 3 months."

 

 

"Ugghh... Fine."

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

"The result is out!!!! Yaaa!!!"

 

 

"Guys! Guys! I pass!!! I pass!!"

 

 

"Oh wow... The new kids are in the list!"

 

 

"No wonder the teachers really... Really like them."

 

 

 

I accidentally overheard the conversationbetween the other kids outside of the class. Oh, the result is out already? That was fast. I wonder who get the oppurtunity to enter Yeongha High School. Out of the blue, i heard someone's shouting my name non-stop. I turned around and saw Kris came running towards me with his bed-hair.

 

 

 

"Woah, woah, ge... What happen to you?" I stopped him when was about to hug me. How childish. "Hey, be happy! You pass!" he pushed my hands away and hugged me. "We're going to Yeongha!!!!" he cheered as if his favourite soccer team had shot a goal. "I bet I beat you.." I laughed at him. His expression instantly changed.

 

 

 

"Hey, I'm Wufan. Our difference is only 1.5%" he pouted like a baby he was. His action made me smiled to the fullest. "1.5&?? That's more than enough! I win mister!!!" I cheered as I kept on poking his muscular arm non-stop. He crossed his arms and pouted again.

 

 

 

I ruffled his hair, making the hair even more horrible. "Oh come on Kriseu... It's your fault that you didn't study." I smiled mockingly. He looked really furious and pissed off. He glared at me and said "Hey Hyunseong beat you by 0.2% He's smarter!" he said, half shouting. I gasped in shock. Some of the students in the class looked at me. Maybe because my gasp was too loud. 

 

 

I just gave them an apologetic smile and continued. "Shim Hyunseong beat me?! Where is that guy?" I hold Kris' shoulder and shook it violently. 

 

 

 

I cant believe it... He beat me.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

The time has come

It's your fate you

You have to die, again.

Let's just say...

You just don't deserve to live

 

 

 

(Author's POV)

 

 

 

The girl entered the cafe and took a seat near this one picture of Yoona from SNSD. She looked around as she admired the coffee smell and a lot of pictures. "Having a great time there saengie?" a husky voice approached her as a pair of muscular arms hugging her from behind. She giggled. "Yep. My plans are going too well." she said. 

 

 

 

He rolled his eyes, acting annoyed. "Not... Aish. Nevermind. Well, okay. It's good." he nodded as he took a sip of the girl's drink. She just tsked at the boy's action. "Oppa... How was the surgery? Is your face... Okay now?" she asked, concern about the boy's condition. 

 

 

 

"It's just a scratch. Don't worry that much. I'm still handsome." he said proudly. For a second there, it was funny. They laughed and awkwardly stopped.

 

 

 

Awkward....

 

 

 

"Anyway.... you and Kris must go to that trip. Do whatever it takes."

 

 

 

"Aye sir!" 

 

 

A/N: sorry for the late update guys...been sick for the past few days. And yeah, its a short update. Again sorry.... I'll try to make it up to you guys but for now... I cant promise anything. My co-author knows everything and if something happens she'll tell u... oh and I, right now, need you guys to do something.

 

 

For those who have read the part one of this story will understand this. State all the numbers that have been mentioned in part one. The numbers and the chapters. You can actually find a clue if u rlly do this. 

 

Oh and dont forget to keep on guessing. You're almost there..

 

 

Ohhh... and another thing... I hv slight mistake here but I cant change it. Sakura2125 will do it later ^^ comments are rlly appreciated! !