Shock

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

 

 

 

(you's POV)

 

 

 

Time had passed and we had a very great time at Cheongdam. It has been 2 weeks now. I mean, I've been studying in boardingfor almost 3 years and going to school, normal school like this.... Its too free. Relaxing.

 

 

 

I stared at my necklace which Sehun gave me last 2 years. Yeah, it's been awhile but I love it. Forever and always. My best friend, Sehun, who died in that haunted school. I heaved a sigh at the horror scene of Sehun's death. It was so vivid as if I just saw it few minutes ago. 

 

 

 

TOCK!! TOCK!!

 

 

 

" you!!!!"

Someone yelled as he entered my room. I covered my face with the pillow and squealed. Kris was running towards me. The next thing I know, he jumped on the bed and hugged me. "Oi~ I told you to come to my house yesterday! Why didn't you reply your text?!" he pouted cutely, making my cheeks to grow hot and I believed that it's red by now. His face was inch away from. He was hovering me. This looks wrong but I... Kinda like it. Snap back to reality, I cleared my throat. "Y-you... Text m-me??" I questioned him with a confusion gaze. 

 

 

 

He nodded. "Yes. Why are you blushing hmmm... Baby?" a devious smirk appeared on his face as he leaned closer to me. I tried my best to avoid him but, hey, its not like the bed could sink deeper. "N-no... I didnt receive a-any..." *Oh god... Why am I stuttering?!!* he stole a kiss. A peck. A very quick peck. "Are you suuure?" he raised an eyebrow. I nodded.

 

 

He chuckled as he went to my neck, breathing against it. Teasing me as much as possible. "Where's your phone?" he asked in his husky voice. My hand found its way under the pillow and took out the phone. I gave it to him. He gave me a smile as he unlocked the screen. Yes, he knows my password. "Oh," he gasped in shock. "You really didn't received the text. But... How come? I'm sure I already sent it." 

 

 

 

"What time did you send the text?"

 

 

 

"Around 9, I guess."

 

 

 

I tried to remember what I was doing around that time. Oh, right. "I wwas showering. And when I checked my phone afterward... There was no messages." I told him. We both face each other. I didn't realize that we were this close. I could perfectly see my own reflection in his hazel eyes. "Do you think Rian... Delete the message?" he asked. His warm breath was felt against my lips. I backed away. "That's nonsense. She doesn't know my password."

 

 

 

Out of the blue, he laughed. I looked at him weirdly. By then I realized that he took our picture when we were really close to each other. "Gotcha!" a very proud, wide grin was stuck on his face as he looked back at the photo that he took. My mouth was wide opened when I saw the picture. We looked as if we were... 

 

 

 

"I should use this picture to blackmail you next time." he chuckled. I gasped. "No! no no no no Kris! Delete it!! Delete it!!" I shouted as i tried to snatch his phone. "Gimme gimme gimme!!" 

 

I pushed him down so he fell on the bed and I quickly got on top of him. "Phone!" I managed to grab the phone from his hand but... The door was opened. I instantly stopped. "Unnie--- Oh.." Rian stared at us. She looked so damn shocked. Who wouldn't if they see their sister in this position with a boy? "Oppa.." she mumbled. Disappointment. It was clearly showed on her face. I got off from Kris but he pulled me back to the previous position. 

 

 

 

"What do you want Rian? Can't you see we're busy here?" Kris stated coldly. 

 

 

 

"Omma told you to come ddowb and have lunch together." she said. I cleared my throat and pushed Kris away. I lightly hit him. "Yeah.. Tell mom we're going down in a minute. Thanks." The younger girl nodded and immediately left the room.

 

 

 

 I glared at Kris. "If that was my mom... We're dead, Wufan." I punched his arm and quickly ran downstairs. "YA!! I'm going to punish you for that!!!" 

 

 

 

----At School----

 

 

 

I looked around the class. People throwing papers, here and there. Oh wow, how immature. I shook my head and a sudden figure caught my eyes. I squinted my eyes to look at that guy. I gasped softly when I know who it was. Shim. Hyunseong. 

 

 

 

 

 

 I should tell Kris. Talking about Kris, where is that guy? He must be furious if he kbows that my ex-crush is here. "Oh? you ?? Is that you??" Hyunseong pointed his finger to me. I looked at him and gulped. "Hey yo..." I said awkwardly. "Oh wow!! I can't believe the rumors were true! Congrats for being alive!!" he took a seat on the empty place on my left. 

 

 

 

"Thanks..." I smiled timidly. But, isn't Hyunseong a senior? "Oppa, why are you in this class? Aren't you suppose to graduate last year?" I asked him. He laughed as he put on his earphones. "I don't know. I feel like I wanted to. Plus, I purposely failed in my exam. That's why I'm here." he told me. I stared at him. "Oh.."

 

 

 

Hyunseong changed a lot. Like totally. He became even mablier and even more handsome. With his now more stylish hair and better features, I bet girls can fall head over heals. "Oh you ah, I heard we're taking a special exam for the students who want to go to Yeonghwa. Have you prepared?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah... Kinda. Exams here are really easily and no match for someone like me-- I mean from Hwangsaeg." I chukcled. "We're too smart." 

 

 

 

"Anyway, aren't you go--"

 

 

 

"I don't want to introduce myself to them. They might call me a killer again."

 

 

I noddded. Hyunseong's right. Its better to remain silent than make another fuss. We both continued talking until the teacher came.

 

(Kris' POV) 

 

 

 

I looked at them, feeling unfair and slightly mad. you is mine and her ex-crush is being a little TOO close with her. Hello, she's someone else's now. Your cooperation is really needed. I sighed. I admit, Hyunseong is a handsome guy but he can take everyone except for her. Stay away from you

 

 

 

"Kris? Are you okay? You're so quiet today." you hugged my arm. I avoid myself from being excited again. "Oh.. Aniyo. I'm just tired. Sorry, babe." i smiled weakly at her. A great acting always work. "Wufan.. Are you hiding something from me?" she pulled my arm and we both stopped walking. "NO. Of course no. Why would I?" I laughed nervously. 

 

 

 

She frowned and she pouted. "Are you sulking? Okay fine. I'll make it out for you you. I'll spend this weekend at your house." she smiled andinterwined our fingers together. "Okay." 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

The test day is today. Oh i just cant wait to do it. I mean after this, if we pass, we could live in boarding school again. you won't always be mad mood like when she's at her house. Lucky her too that Rian was not in the same school. I heard news that she's smart too. 

 

 

But not as smart as her sister.

 

 

 

"Hey Kris!" Hyunseong greeted me. "Hey hyung." I greeted him back. He took a seat beside me. "You're ready for the test?" Hyunseong asked. I nodded slightly. "Yeah... Pretty much. You?" Hyunseong shrugged. "A lot maybe. I want to enter Yeonghwa with you." he smiled. 

 

 

 

I just rolled my eyes secretly and continued to scrimble some of my 'nice' thoughts on it. Ohh, I just hate it when he wanted to involve with you

 

-

 

A/N: Wow... 106 subscribers already?? Ahh... thank you so much everyone. /bows deeply/ it means a lot to me. Hehehe... sorry for the late update.  I went to my hometown last Raya. I just came back from Johor Bharu last night.  Im sorry. But here is the next chapter.  Oh and sorry for the typos..I'll try to update on Thursdays. Ppyeong!!