Misfortune

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(Author's POV)

/Ahhhh, the previous game didnt went as well as I planned.
We should play different games.
What about random kill?/

Everyone in Dani's group was dead except for Himchan. He just cheated his death. Kris let you to lay down on his lap as he pressed on the wound at her stomach. The blood flow nonstop and it worries him so much. "you, stay with me! Please. . . Dont you dare close you eyes!" he shouted.

you was smiling faintly. She could hear his voice but it sounded so far away. Everything becomes blurry and slowly Kris fade away. She couldnt see anything but she could hear Kris' voice shouting her name. *Let me sleep for awhile.*

Hyunseong gave Kris a cloth to tie up the wound. It could lessened the blood from flowing. "I swear I'm going to chop that killer to pieces and flushed it down the toilet."

They all gathered at the hall again. Everyone was devastated. Of course, they just saw someone died right in front of their eyes. It was terrifying.
 

-

As everyone was busy praying to God and crying on each other's shoulders, they didnt realize a boy in mask just ran passed them. He was as fast as the shadow. Quietly running away. He headed to the teachers' office. Guess what. He was really mad. He was furious. All he could think that time was killing her.

He gripped his fist and walked towards the girl. "YA! WHAT THE ING HELL WAS THAT?! YOU ALMOST KILLED HER!!" he yelled as he grabbed her collar, pulling her to stand up from the chair. The girl rolled her eyes. "Did she die? I dont think so. Stop worrying! She's my player. Why would I kill-" the boy threw her on the floor in rage. Before she could do anything, he kicked her stomach so hard, she coughed out blood.

"I told you not to mess with her!!"

"Ya. . . If you. . . Kill me. . . This will be over. I'm. . . The one who. . . Control this." he glared at her. His gaze was full of hatred. He sighed irritatedly. All of the fuss and noises they made attracted someone's attention. But, they didnt realize that there were a pair of eyes were watching them.

"I'm sorry. I'm . . . just. . . I cant bear seeing you hurt like that. You know how much I love her. And you do know that only I can hit or hurt her." he said in guilt. She spat out blood mixed with saliva to the floor. She just smirked secretly. "Arrayo. You dont have to mention that."
 

-
 

Hyunseong looked at you who was sleeping peacefully on Kris' lap. Something kept on worrying him and he doesnt know what it is. "Kris," he called. Kris looked at him coldly. He really dont want to talk with anyone especially that guy. "Did everyone die in the previous game at your school?" he asked. Kris raised an eyebrow to that question. "Yea. Why did you ask?" he questioned him back. "Aniyo. I just want to know. I want to solve this as soon as possible." he sighed.

"Can you tell me who are the last 6 survivors?"

"Minho, you, me, Sehun, Daehyun and Eunjung."

"Their death arrangement?"

"Eunjung, Minho, Sehun and Daehyun."

"How did Daehyun died?

"He got poisoned."

"Sehun?"

Kris heaved a sigh. He hates it whenever he has to remember his bestfriend's death. "Fire. In a room."

Hyunseong nodded in satisfaction. He was determined to solve this game and help you as much as possible. Deep inside him, he cant bear seeing her getting hurt anymore. He had known her for years now. Just like Minho. They were actually used to be friends back in elemantry school.

The three of them used to be called The Best Trio (TBT). They were called that not jutmst because they were good-lookings, they were smart and teachers like them. Minho was the leader because he had that leader aura and responsibility in the group. Hyunseong was the oldest but act like the youngest yet he's still that person where the two of them can trust and be honest. Lastly, you. She's the visual and the smartest. She doesnt really care about her looks though.

For Hyunseong, that is his most precious memory. Kris was no match to be compare with him honestly. you knows Hyunseong very well but still act like she doesnt. Hyunseong believes that you only acted to be all awkward when she's with him. Maybe because she wanted to hide that they used to have a quite special relationship together. 
 

(you's POV) 

I opened my eyes slowly. Everything was still blurry. I cant even see a thing properly. The first word that I managed to say was Kris' name. Not long after that, I could feel a warm force hold on my hand. Is it a hand?

"you ?? you ! Can you hear me?" I could hear a voice. I smiled. Whether it was only in my head or I really did it, I am not sure. I was so tired. I know who's voice is that. Even though it sounded so far away, I know who is the owner of that husky voice. My eyes became heavy again so, I closed it. Did I say that I was tired? I cant even feel my body right now.

"She's not going to be dead isnt she? you, please say something. Anything!" I heard Kris begged. Oh how I wish I can look at his cute begging face right now but I cant. I'm tired. I really want to answer him too. I just want to take some rest. A quick nap. Dont call me. I'll go now.

"you!! Dont you dare go! Stay with me!!" 
 

To be continued. 
 

A/N: yeay, another history is revealed. Can you believe you were Hyunseong's friend too? Haha. And yes, you are dead. Lets meet each other in heaven. The killer might be there xD

Thanks for subscribing and leave some awesome comments!! Thanks for the upvotes too!! :3 love yah awesome ones!!!