Are we in danger

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(Author's POV)

Some of the kids were crying while the others were searching for their partners. At first, you was only focusing on searching for Kris but when she realized about the conciquence that will happen, it was better to search for the nearest person.

you walkes towards the stairs and ran to the lower level carefully. She was worried if people only search for certain people or the person they want to be with. If they think like that, their living chance will decrease. A lot. She entered a nearby class. She found someone squatting underneath the table. *Who is this?*

With shaky hands, she tapped on his shoulder. "Hey," she said softly. He shrieked and crawled away from her in fear. *Isn't that Tao?* she squinted her eyes for a better view. "T-tao? Is that you? Ya, it's me, you."

"you ??"
 

-
 

Kris was out at the field. He had the same feelings when he was at the field back at Hwangsaeg with you. He could still remember a dead body on top of his body. He let out an iritated sigh as he ran to block b. The school was really scary because of the dark murals.

It was actually weird for a school to have murals like that. They had a lot of dark drawings and scary face instead of colourful drawings. It beat the crap of him to be honest. When he entered this one lab, he saw a girl lying on the table. She was unconcious. Curiously, he walked closer to her. "Ya. . " he called but no respond 

Kris poked her arm but still, she didnt move. Not even a muscle. *Is she dead?* Kris took a look at her face. He instantly back away. He moved so quickly, he didnt realized that there was a table and he collided with it. He fell first. He groaned and let out a string of curse. The girl's face was gone and you could see her skull. It was, of course, covered with blood but the skull was obvious.

"Crap. The killer is really here?"
 

-
 

30 minutes had passed, everyone had found their partners. They were scared and speechless except for you and Kris. They were discussing. It was like their chance to catch the goddamn killer.

"Why is this happening??" Tiffany suddenly asked loudly. Her eyes were swollened and her voicr was husky because she cried non-stop. The other students began to whisper to each other. "It's obviously because of them." Suzy said, referring to you and Kris. Hyunseong clicked his tongue. "And why is that?" he questioned her back.

Suzy let of go of Seyong's hand and stepped forward. "They were transfered here from Hwangsaeg. The school where everyone suppose to die. But they survived. They escape, didnt they? It's really obvious that the killer wants them. The killer wants to kill them previous but that person failed. So this is his or her second chance." 

/Oh my. . . 
You're so clever!!
You'll be one of my top students Suzy yah!/

"Suzy has a point. If it wasnt because of them, none of this will happen." Jinwoon said, agreeing to what Suzy just explained. "Even if you and I are the targets, you want to kill us?" Kris questioned them. "If that's the only way for us to survive, we have no other choice." Jaehyo barged in. you sighed. "No. That's not the answer. If you kill us, you'll die too."

"And Why is that?"

"Do you think he will let you live after you kill us?"

"you, no-"

"No Kris. They have to know. There's no way out. We are trapped. Our chance of living is 0.1%. We are his puppets now."
 

/That's right!
You all are in my game now.
Let's play, baby!!!/

 

(you's POV)
 

I sat on the table, staring at them. So. . . This is it? Our chance to kill the killer? The other kids were still mad at us. Of course, who wouldnt after they know that they have to sacrify themselves for a pair of strangers? It is true that the targets are us. It's obvious. Suzy's is painfully right.

"Come on you. Dont be so moody because of them. We need to catch the killer." Hyunseong my back. I chuckled in amusement. I cant believe he actually thought I'm all moody because of that. "Oppa, I'm not moody. I'm thinking. Ask Kris how serious I look when I'm serious." I looked at Kris who was staring outside of the window longingly. Hyunseong nodded. "Haha, I know."

I took out the black notebook that I used to write all of the death methods in the previous game. I flipped to a blank page and jot down everyone's name. When I was busy writting, I heard someone said 'Do you think we can get out of this place?' I chuckled. *After you die.*

I could hear someone replied, 'I trust them. They have experience.' once again, she chuckled. *There is no such thing as experience. All you need is brain. Well, at a little monster inside you.*

After finished writting their names and divided them in their groups, I sighed. I'm sorry you guys. There's no turning back. It's do or die. Or just die. 

/Ehem. . . Ehem. . 
May I have your attention?
This is your second mission.
There are 6 total of groups and your mission is. . .
Find one dead body around this school compound and search for a yellow card.
You only have 1 hour and 4 minutes.
Use it wisely. /

 

To be continued
 

A/N: meep meep. Hellow new subbies! :3 ah and mind checking mah new story? There Kyungsoo and Lay. Its abt a crazy mom who tried to make sure that her son is NOT gay. Leave some comments juseyo. Me need it. ---->

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/572052/never-normal-drama-romance-you-exo-lay-kyungsoo