Can He Keep It???

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(Author's POV)

 
 

Here comes our hero!!
Be thankful peasants.
If it wasnt because of him, you wont get that precious clues of yours.
Get ready group 3; Jinwoon, P.O, Minzy, Suzy and Seungho.
Your game will be really easy.
Remember...
One mistake, one death.
Hey you, Kris, remember?

 
 

Krid clenched his fist, holding back his anger. "Aish this er..." he cussed under his breath. Hyunseong patted Kris' shoulder. "Be patient. We're almost there. I have a plan." he said, convincing the younger one. Part of him wanted to him what he saw but the rest wanted it to be a secret. No. I cant make this kid suffer even more.

 

"Hyung, here's the clues. Everyone in your group died so we have 5 clues in total."

 

Tao gave Hyunseong a plastic full of stuffs. He took out one by one. There's 2 number '1', a picture of 3 people with no face  and a lettee for Kris. Kris saw his name written on the envelope and gasped. "It's the letter that you gave to me." he took the letter and observed it. "She gave it to me last year. It's sort of a confession letter. Remember?" he looked at the girl.

 

you was still in daze. "Right, you?" he repeated. "Huh? Oh? Letter? Right... Yea." she stuttered. Kris frowned. "You forgot, didnt you?" Hyunseong looked at Kris. Yes! Now he knows that she's not you. Good job Wufan! Hyunseong thought. you bit her lower lips and nodded innocently. "Yes. I forgot. I am sorry." she apologized. Kris smiled and patted her head. "It's okay. I understand."

 

Hyunseong mentally slapped himself. He didnt realize. Idiot.

 
 

(Hyunseong's POV)

 
 

I clenched my teeth and hit the wall. Dammit, why didnt I realize this before? When did the capture you and exhancged her with someone looked exactly like her? Does you has a twin? Never once she speak about her having a twin. What is happening right now?

 

"Hyung, read this." Kris handed me the letter. "I found it's kinda different from what you gave me." he said. I secretly glared at him. How can he not see the difference between his own girlfriend? Sighing, i tookd the letter and read it. I tilted my head in confusion. "What is it?"

 

He looked down. "Okay, I really have to confess something." he heaved a deep sigh and continued, "you had changed a lot. I cant seem to understand her anymore. I dont know her anymore. As if she's someone else. As if we were strangers. I dont know her anymore hyung." his eyes were red and teary  he cried. It does startled me but I understand 

 

"Look every mystery has its own answer. So be patient Yifan." I leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "you loves you so muc. Dont you ever, ever, ever leave her."

 
 

(Author's POV)

 
 

Ahahahaha
Everything is just so entertaining.
Hey . Look. Sorry okay?
Its just fun to trick people.
Apparently someone already blown up your cover.
So, you're in the game too.
Welcome aboard.

 
 

When everyone was waiting for the third team to come back, Hyunseong decided to go to the room where you was. He wanted to ask her some questions. Well, actually a lot of questions.

 

He quietly ran to that roon. Part of him was scared if one of the contestant will find hom running around suspiciously while  the others were just afraid that Kris will find out about this. He bet that that boy will kill him if he found out that he knows about you. But still, Hyunseong was pissed off that Kris didnt know that the you right now was fake.

 

"Curse that kid for not knowing his own girlfriend." he mumbled. He knows you. Even though it's only for 3 years, he got to know her pretty well. And he loves her as a younger sister. A brilliant little sister. He smiled at the memories of 3 years ago. The year of Shim Hyunseong if he had to call it.

 
 
 

He opened the door and went inside. He gasped once again, seeing the girl was laying down on the floor unconcious, probably dying by now and both of her hands and feet were tied with metal. Her face, lets say, pretty much everything was filled with little scratches. Maybe she got whipped. Who knows?

 

Hyunseong kneeled down beside her and her head. The urge of killing the killer grew inside him. "you, how dare they did this to you. Why ar thy torturing you like this? Did you do something wrong?" he asked as he caressed her cheeks carefully as if she was a fragile glass that can break anytime.

 
 

She coughed and blood came out from . He cringed at the sight. Eventhough he had saw something worst, this was just heartbreaking for him. "Oppa. . . dont worry t-too much. I'll stay alive " she said. Her voice was really husky and dry. Maybe because she didnt talk for days and due to the non-stop crying. "You know you, Kris is really worried about you. Right now, there's someone out ther who is acting like you. weird, she look just like you."

 
 

Her eyes widened in shock. "What h-happen?" "Kris said that 'you' changed a lot and well, he's just scared that his relationship with you will end in the most tragic way." he said. she bursted into tears. "Wufan you idiot. Why cant you see the difference?" she cried harder when she thought about their last moment together. Making love. Deep inside, she's also scared that their relationship will end in just a blink of an eye.

 

"you," Hyunseong cooed. "I promise that I will save both of you. I'll try my best. Consider this as a thank you gift. You helped me a lot back then. I guess this us the best time for me to repay you." he said and ruffled her hair.

 
 

-

 
 
 

"You bastard! what the hell is wrong with you?!" she screamed on top of her lungs to the boy who was practically smiling like a lunatic. "We planned this together! how could you deceive me!" she bursted out into tears. The proud smirk vanished from.his face. She really reminded him of you. "Look saengie, I'm sorry okay?" he stood up and hugged the petite girl.

 
 

She was paralyzed on the spot. How could he acted so recklessly? "Right no, I'm focusing on my revenge. I dont think about you anymore. I. . . I even hit her." he caressed the girls back. He swore his chest throbbed when he remembered th moment he hit her. "Listen, I just realized that I actually love you. I know very well that you love Kris and I understand. Trust me,"

 
 

"I'm not gonna hurt you nor Kris. You helped a lot. More than you. I, I love you."

 
 

She was still in daze. Why is this happening? Is this a dream come true or just another nightmare?

 
 

to be continued.

 

 

 

A/N:  heyyooooo long time no see you guys! im sory for not updating!!! i've been travelling and thinking abt life lol.  i hope you could still read my story. cause i hope its geting to an end. bear with me people. im at arab currently. Bahrain to be specific. i'll update twice a week atleast. i hope so. i miss you and im working on a new story as well which i will tell you a bit in my next update later tonight. its was inspired by my own life so i hope you guys might like it :)