Second round

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(A/N; sorry for the lack of scenes. I'm still focusing on hiding the killer's identity. Hahahaha. Guess. Its right in front of you.)

(Author's POV)

For the first round, only Kris, Tao and Jinwoon survived. Even so, Tao was terribly injured. He explained that he didnt get to answer up to 3 questions in a row. First he got bitten by somekind of weird bugs. Second, they released a very smelly gas and finally, he's not sure if it was his imagination or reality, a clown appeared and clawed him. That is why his shirt was like being clawed by tigers.

Kris only got splashed by some weird liquid whereas Jinwoon didnt get anything since he managed to answer everything precisely.

you, on the other hand, was really happy to see Kris again. She kept on holding his hand and did cute things. Hyunseing was curious too. She acted really different after she went with Donghae. He's pretty sure that something fishy is going on. *Is Donghae one of the killer's assisstant too?* he thought.

For now, everyone depends on him. Even Kris did. They had a personal talk earlier and Kris told him that you isnt herself anymorw but yet he couldnt seem to find anydiffereneces. So now, it's Hyunseong's job to find out. 

---

As Kris was talking to you and Donghae, Hyunseong and Minwoo began to search for any evidence inside you's bag and Donghae's bag. Donghae's bag was only filled with guns and a very expensive leather jacket. None of them were insteresting. However, you's bag was different. The bag was neatly packed with snacks and some fresh, clean clothes. She also bought a lot books. Notebooks. Hyunseong and Minwoo started looking through the books.

"Nope. No. This is not-"

/Attention people!!
We'll began round 2 shortly. 
Lee Changjo, Lee Jeongmin, Jieun, Tiffany Hwang and Shim Hyunseong. 
Second round will be slightly more brutal and quite guthersome. 
The next round will be the last round.
So the others, be prepare. 
Mentally AND physically./

The contestant for second round were really nervous. Each of them received their own destination that was written on a white board (which they didnt even know it existed before) at the hall where they gathered.

/Changjo; surgery room 3, Jeongmin; Mortuary, Jieun; room 214, Tiffany; Surgery room 5 and Hyunseong; the entertaiment section./

They all got ready and encouraged each other. you walked to Hyunseong and flashed a very cute smile to him. "Fighting Hyunseong oppa! You can leave everything to me from now on. You can count on me!" she said proudly. Hyunseong gave here a mere, insincere smile. "Yeah. Make sure to take care of Kris. No more make-out session. Keep your head in the game kiddo." he patted her head.

Her cheeks went pinked. "Hmmm," she hummed.

/Aish these lovers. . .
I should just get rid of them.
Like seriously. . ./

 

-----Hyunseong-----

His steps were heavy and lazy. Parts of him wanted to scrwam and provoke the killer so he'll show himself but the rest wants to enjoy this little game of his. Still, he doesnt want to die. Who wants? Surviving and compete. These 2 things that matters the most for those trapped people like them.

It was really dark outside. For some reasons, this city is never once brighten by the sun. As if it's a cursed place where they only experience night and no daylight nor even source of light except for the lights in the building. Which only some of them that worked.

The wind brushed against his bare skin, making the male to shiver a little. *Aish, what a place.* he ranted inside his head. He saw this one small house from afar. Whether it was his imagination or his eyes playing tricks on him, he actually saw a figure. A human-like figure. Carefully, he approached the figure. It was, as expected, a human.

He tapped on his shoulder and he just fell flat on the floor. He cringed in fear. Calming himself down, he took a look at the dead body. "Damn it.." he cussed. His face was already gone and you can clearly see the skull inside. "How absurd.." he mumbled.

He saw a red paper inside his jacket's pocket and took it out. He read it and gasped. "Find the key to room 324. You'll find my biggest secret there." the letter written. He frowned. *Biggest secret?* he repeated this phrase so many times inside his head.

*I hope the biggest secret is not that person.*
 

----Jeongmin----

He used his cell phone as the source of light. The room was freesing cold and unfortunately he was a very thin tshirt. He kept on sneezing every 2 minutes due to the coldness. He's really sensitive with the smell also.

The room wasnt that big but there's indeed a lot of corpses. There's a lot of drawers too (the one where they freeze the dead body and it wouldnt really smell). *What is this?* he thought when he saw a yellow note stuck on one of the drawers. He took it and read it properly. 

/In one of the corpses' mouth, there's a key where it leads you to the best part of this game. To one of the room which lead you to. . . Me. My clue. My biggest secret./

Jeongmin smiled proudly. *Hyunseong hyung. . . I'll come with a great news for you!* he cheered inside his head and mentally celebrated. 
 

(Kris' POV) 

I patted you's head. She's sleeping. Thank God. It's just so weird that everyone (in our team) said that she changed like. . .  A LOT. I dont want to accuse or anything or jump into a conclusion though. I still remember that day, she actually got a mental breakdown and her personality changed. Drastically.

I somehow think this one is the same like last time. Trust me. I looked at her. She looked so calm, no frowning at all. So unlike her but still, I know she must be really worried. *I hope you'll turn into the old you and solve this case along with us.* it's been awhile since i did this with her. Just sitting together and stare at each other.

She had been all 'busy' and such so it's hard for us to even communicate. She didnt pay me even a glance. As if I was invisible. Not until she changed. Ahhh, well, anyway, I just hope that Hyunseong is fine. 
 

To be continued. 
 

A/N :

yohohohoho! long time no see you guys! I'm sorry I didnt update for such a long time. I've been really busy and i will have big exam this year. so i hope you guys will not be mad.

and i guess i try to update more since I found a new co-autor who's going to help me update!

comment about what you think of this chapter!!

loveee yooou guys! :3

Co-author Par4site :

umm...hi,im the new co-author...so,yeah...just updating and i'll do my best to help and just...thank you for all of your support.thank you very much.

i also have exam which also...big...=u= hehehe...i should go to study...QnQ 

Co-author LucyLove: the new co-a is using my account though! All of us are having our big exams soon!!!!! Me and author two months later while the new co during September....and this chapter is the last chapter author gave me so....pls be patient! Really really sorry!!! And be nice to the new co-author, kay? So...piece out! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)