Opinions

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

 

The 6 adolescents sat in a circle. Hyunseong noticed that Kris was really pissed off. Maybe he knows who is the killer or he’s just scared that people will start accusing you, the love of his life. He just smiled. Time to reveal your girlfriend’s true identity. He laughed evilly inside his head. He doesnt want to hurt Kris but its the only way to make him realize his love of his life. 


 

“so, who start first?” Hynseong asked, looking around. “Seungri?” he suggested. “Hmm, let’s see. I know that this was a bad idea from the start. I mean, who the  want to investigate this crap?” my girlfriend. Kris thought. “I kinda think the teacher is the killer or maybe that the teacher worked with the killer. To me, one of the teachers is the killer.” 


 

Hyunseong nodded at their opinions. “That could be true. It also have something related to mine. Danee?” the others looked at the only girl left in the group. “i don’t know about anything but i have a great feeling that Minwoo is next.” Tao shivered at the mentioned name. “What makes you say like that?” however, she ignored Tao.


 

“Then, Seyong. Followed by Suzy, Seungri.” she said, looking at them in the eyes as she said so. “Ya!” Tao and Seungri yelled at the same time. “What makes you say that?” Donghae asked. “I’ve somehow heard Kris’ girlfriend chanted in her sleep. She kept on repeating ‘P.o, Minzy, Minwoo,Seyong, Suzy and Seungri.’ it happened a lot. Oh, and when i was walking to Seungho’s place the other day, i heard two people talking about this but i couldn’t recalled what it was. I am terribly sorry.” 


 

Hyunseong and Kris frowned at the new information. However, both of them were thinking the opposite things. Hyunseong began to suspect that you impostor is the culprit behind all of these mess and she recruited a lot of people to hel her. And, maybe kill them afterward. Everything seemed possible now to Hyunseong; that impostor is the real killer. 


 

On the other hand, Kris began to think that his girlfriends being ordered around. He thought that you is being order around by the real killer out there somewhere. Maybe the killer told her to ruin their relationship if she wants Kris and her to live. 


 

“Still related to mine,” Hyunseong said. “Wait, have you guys noticed that you’s personality changed as well? She changed a lot right after that day me and her went to the school building to her notebook.” Donghae mentioned. God  me! Even Donghae noticed this bull. Hyunseong cursed in his head. “Yeah, what happened actually back there?” Tao asked. 


 

“We met exactly 10 minutes after we split up. I asked her how did you lost it and how did you find it. She told me that she lost it when Kris and her were having a very y make out session in-” “Woah! Woah! Woah!! Gege really??” Tao looked at Kris, surprised and dumbfounded. Kris just nodded sheepishly. “Yeah. But then, i realized something was a bit odd about her. Whether it was just a mere imagination or what, i couldn’t tell..”


 

“What is it?” Hyunseong asked curiously. Kris felt embarrassed to tell them but it’s quite important. “Danee, you could cover your ears.” he inhaled deeply and said, “When we had the hot , i kinda proposed to her.” everyone let out a sharp, shocking gasp. 


 

 

I know.


I feel like killing you that time. 


 

 

“i mean, i’ve been wanting to propose her since the first week i met her but i think it was too early. We were 15 that time. So, she promised me that she’ll be with me. Forever. She said, even if it’s only for a minute to be Mrs. Wu, she wants to be. But few hours ago, i asked her the same question. I think she forgot that she’s my fiance.” 


 

Tao caressed Kris’ back in attempt to comfort him.”Well it is obvious that she changed. It’s not only our imagination anymore. It’s... The fact.” Donghae said, trying to waken the beast inside of him. He understood him because guy who is in this type of situation is really sensitive. It’s dangerous if you say something that could pissed him off. 


 

“What about you, hyung?” Tao asked Hyunseong. He was silent for 3 second before he continued. “I dont know everything is messed up. Of course, everyone is suspecting everyone. I suspected Donghae but then i am not sure. Yea, he has a lot of a killer characteristic.” Donghae coughed at the statement. 


 

“Sorry dude, but hey, even i suspected that boy’s fiance once. I know. At first, i dont believe it but look at her. She is suspicious. And come to think of it, one of us might fake their death as well. I mean look at the game, there’s a lot of individual-ish games. We go by 6 and come back as 3. Where are the other 3? Dead? Probably yes, probably not. No one knows. Not you, not me and not us.”


 

Hyunseong let out a soft sigh. “And Kris, come to mention this, out of people; Minho, Daehyun and Sehun, i have a feeling that Minho is out of the list but Daehyun and Sehun? I am suspecting them. I mean, Daehyun got poisoned. Maybe it’s a trick? Maybe after you guys left, someone saved him? His assistant? As for minho. I dont really know. He seems dead.” 


 

“Daehyun?” Danee asked. 


 

“He’s a potential killer. I’ve heard that he is really mysterious and the way he thinks? Just bizzare.” Kris held on Hyunseong shoulder.


 

“Wait i have something to tell you. I’ve should have tell your girl too Kris but i am scared she’ll breakdown and cried.” he paused for a moment. He was hesitating. Tao insisted him. “Back then in Hwangsaeg, i suspected Sehun. I dont want to believe it but my insitnct are telling me so. That time there were me, her, Sehun, Eunjung, Daehyun and Minho. I still remember that day.” 


 

I was the first one to finish the task. I was wandering around searching for her room. I passed by the room beside hers and-””Wait! Who’s room?!” “Ah, she got 4-3, Minho got 4-4 and Sehun got 4-2. Daehyun got 4-1 and i got 5-1 and Eunjung 5-3. “Alright.” 


 

“Yea and the room was empty. She was still in her room, answering the damn riddles but that person was gone... Gone.”


 

“Did you saw Minho?” Hyunseong asked. “Both of them were gone. I’ve been suspecting Sehun for quite long time but.. I don’t know, we are bestfriends. Why would he do that?” 


 

“You know, even best friends stab each others back.”Donghae said. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued.


 

 

 

A/N: sorry guys. I cant fulfill my promise. I am really busy. SPM ( very huge exam in my life ) is next year. Hopefully we’ll meet again. I try to update as much as i can. And i promise, i’ll be back with a new horror/adventure story at the end of next year. 


 

If you anyone wants to do a collab you can just send me a message k? 


 

I love you guys. Tha dreams come true ahahah sorry againnk you for making my