Boxes

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(you's POV)

"There are only 3 real boxes around this school. Inside the box there will be something that could help you protect yourself. Make sure to stay alive and avoid the unexpected."

I stared at the food and then looked at my teammates. "I'll pass. I dont feel like eating." I pushed the plate of spaghettie to them. Jeongmin put down his fork and looked at me strangely. "You do know that you need food inside your body. Eat some." he convinced me but I was stern with my answer.

"I'll eat something. . . but later. I seriously dont have any appetite." I told them. He sighed and continued eating his food. "Noona is this what it feels avoiding the death? Every second is like our last time?" Minwoo asked. I chuckled. "I guess so," I shrugged. "I was busy and dont really realize what I was thinking."

Kris scoffed. "Brag." he murmured.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "Hey, at least we survived. Just dont think about your feelings. You have to focus on how you're going to survive." I reminded them. That's how I reminded myself back then and it helps me a lot. So I hope that will help them too. Thus, I dont want any of my teammates to die first. I leaned forward, closer to them. "Guys," I whispered.

"Listen, we're not going to play this easily." their expression changed. "I wont let my teammates die early in this game." Kris shook his head. "No, you,"

"We're going to avoid our deaths and let them die instead. Just follow my lead., arrasso?" 

/Oh. . . I love your new game you
I'll join you. It wont be hurt
Just a simple game right?/

 

After we finished our meals, we all moved to the school hall. Everyone was really scared. It was ovbious. Well, except for my teammates. Yes., I had polluted their minds so they can fight and survive. It was the only way.

*I have to do everything to find this killer. I'm determined. I'm so going to get this killer and stabbed him right at the chest.* I held  Kris' hand. Even though we're in this situation, I still think about us. Our relationship. Is the killer's real target Kris or me? Why did he let us go on the first place if he still want to hunt us down?

"you, are you sure with this plan?." he asked, squeezing my hand lightly. I nodded. "We have to. There's no turning back, Kris." he sighed, knowing how stubborn I was.

/So all of you are here?
Ready for the next game?
You have to find the boxes.
You'll experience a lot of games along the way.
Get ready./

 

(Kris' POV) 

you was different. She changed. She became a wild monster. She hunt for the killer. What should I do now? She have to control herself. The teachers are not here too. This is so frustrating. I couldnt bare seeing my girlfriend turn into a monster right in front of my eyes.

Hyunseong was staring at you. Is he the killer? Is you his target?

"Hyung, what if you noona hurt herself?" Minwoo asked me. He looked and sound so cute. How can he become the leader. "I wont let that person live easily." I gritted my teeth. Yes, I wont let anyone lay even a finger on her. Hyunseong scoffed. "We'll see about that." I darted a murderous glare to him. He quickly retreated and laughed. "Hey, I was just kidding. Sheesh. I know how much you love you."

*Liar, liar, pants on fire. Do you think I believe that Mr. Shim?*

Out of the blue, you grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her. She looked even more serious than before. "I found the box." she whispered to me. My eyes widened in shock. "What's inside the box?" she looked around to make sure no one could hear our conversation. "A gun."

you immediately ran away before I could even reply to her. She wanted to tell the other members about it. I just stared at her. She really is a monster now. All she cares right now is killing the goddamn killer with her own hands. Her mind and emotions are not stable now. I heaved a sigh. *it's okay you. You wont fight alone. You have me. Forever and always will.*
 

-
 

/I heard that all of you manage to find the boxes already. 
That was fast but anyways, congrats.
Do you like your equipment?
You can use it whenever you want since it is yours to keep.
Now, Let's move to our next game.
It is called 'Guess me in 10 seconds.'
Everyone go to the Cinema Room at Block B
Palli, you cant waste time.
Time is really precious nowadays./

(you's POV)

I kept the revolver gun inside my right boot. I wonder who else got the real boxes. I really need more bullets. There must be more bullets in this building. I need to kill people. I need to end this game quickly. I dont want to waste another 2 weeks here. Watch your back bastard. I'm coming.

We all entered the cinema room. The room was big and really dusty. There's this one video camera on the table in the middle of the room. I looked around. Maybe the killer is around here. Maybe this camera needs a remote to turn it on. 

/Okay. Hello and welcome all.
Now, we're going to play an interesting game.
'Guess me in 10 seconds.'
Will someone press the red button on the video recorder?
Himchan, will you do it?/

Himchan sawllowed hard. My guess was wrong. Damn you smartass. I could see Himchan was really sweaty and nervous. He walked towards the table and pressed the button. 

/good. Thank you.
Now, let's start with Dani's group.
The last group to finish the previous game.
See those boxes i drew on the floor with a chalk?
Stand in thos box. 
One person per box./

They all moved towards the boxes. Out of the blue, the light went off. Only the light from the camera was on. I shook my head, trying to focus again. I cant be off-guard now.

/Look at the screen.
Guess who or what is it./

I watched the video at the screen. 'I'm the maknae of the group. I'm a girl and really shy. People doesnt really know me but I always know then.' I frowned. She sounded like a stalker. I observed the members in Dani's group. Is it a question about one of them?

/10. . . 9. . . 8. . . 7. . . . 6. . . 5/

I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. Someone answer this!

/4. . . 3. . . 2. . .1!
BANG!!/

I opened my eyes and saw Hyunwoo fell on the floor. He got shot at the head. Someone just freaking shot him. I know the killer is around here. Who is it?!

As I was busy searching, another shot was released and Uee died. I covered my mouth from gasping too loud. Whoever the killer is, he or she is very fast and very accurate.

"D-dani!!" someone shouted. We all turned to look at the person. It was Changjo. One of the maknaes. He looked very calm comparing with the other students. Too calm. 

/Good! 
That was correct!
Next question./

'In Dani's group also, who is the smartest among them?'

I read the question that was on the screen. I observed them once again. I could hear the killer did the countdown again. Out of them who is the smartest. . . Is it Minseok? He looks like those typical smart boy in the class. "Kim Minseok!" I answered.

BANG!!

My eyes went wide. I answered that wrongly and Minseok is dead. My eyes got teary. I just killed someone did I? I need to calm down. I should never answer like that. Out of the blue, Himchan squatted down and covered his head with his hand. What in the--

BANGG!!

Something passed through me. My vision became blurry. I couldnt feel my lower abdomen anymore. Wait, did I just got shot?

To be continued. 
 

A/N; the end. XD