Packing

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

 

(you's POV)

 

We will be leaving the school by tomorrow evening. I've already finished packing all my stuffs. I heard that this camp will last for 6 to 8 weeks. I asked some of friends what did they brought and most of them answered food. (well, accept for the girls. Clothes, make ups, some medicine yada yada yada). And of course for me, I only brought some few shirts and jeans and stuff with snack bars and some instant ramen inside my back. I don't even care about food anymore when I heard one of the teaches said that. . . 

 

We won't be coming back alive. 

 

Apparently, they all are just weak to fight back. But as the person with experienced I will try and protect them. I mean, that place is NOT haunted. People just make up stories so they can still whatever they have in that place. That city used to be really rich. One of the richest city in Korea, I perhaps.

 

I looked at my sleeping roommate. She doesn't talk much and always sticks around with books. Religious books, I guess. Whenever we had eye-contact, she will immediately look away as if I have a contagious illness or something. I heard she's from 4-2 and will be joining the camp also. Well I didn't hear her name though in that list. Oh by the way, her name is Luna.

 

I heaved a sigh and continued writing down my notes for the history subject. I know that we're leaving for like 4 months or more, but this is just in case. I'm not that of person who does their work last minute and I'm a very neat person.  

After having breakfast, I quickly searched for Kris. He wasn't at the cafeteria today and I didn't even see him since morning actually. Didn't he get out from his room? That guy will never skip meal. N.E.V.E.R

 

I walked around the school compound, searching for kris everywhere. He was not at the computer lab, not at the library, hall, dining hall nor his dorm. Even his roommate doesn't know where he went. My instinct told me that he's at garden. I hope my instinct spoke the truth. 

 

My thought was right after all. I saw kris completely in his school uniform. However, he wasn't alone. Someone else was there with him. I don't really mind because it was only our dearest Hyunseong. I tiptoed to them. I should surprise them. Shouldn't I?

 

"I'm telling you. . . We have nothing special together!" Hyunseong said, almost shouting. 

"I just can't seem to believe that statement of yours. You guys look so good with each other. I know you only help her but I can't help but feels that she will leave me and go with you."

"Hey come on man. . . you is yours. I understand. Don't worry okay." Hyunseong patted on Kris' shoulder. Are they fighting over me? I gawk at my own questions. No way. "Ya Kevin Wu. . . " Hyunseong cooed. 

"Wae?"

"You better mark your territory you know. Let everyone knows that she's yours. If its not me, other might going to break in."

 

 

Crap. . . Hyunseong a ert?

Kris a newborn ert?

 

 

 

"ya you!!! you!!! Please come back to me!!!" someone shook my shoulder violently. I slowly opened my eyes and saw an angel-like face. "What happened to her??" another voice asked. Kris shook my head. "I don't know. . . you?? Lets go to the infirmary." I quickly stand up and backed away. 

 

Kris and Hyunseong stared at me strangely. " what did you guys do to me??" I asked them. " I don't know. we didn't do anything. we only saw you laying on the ground unconscious." Kris said. I touched myself, checking if they had did something to me. " did I just faint??" 

 

Both of them nodded. 

 

I stood up. "Oh mianahae. Come on lets go to class." and quickly ran away.  

 

<> 

 

It was already 3pm. We're leaving the school around 3.30pm. Yes, another 30 minutes to the haunted city. Kris, Hyunseong and I with the other students that joined the trip waited at the school canteen. 

 

"Are you sure this going to be okay? That city is just. . . Too. . . Extreme." Kris said while sitting his lips. He looked really worried. I patted his shoulder. "Wu Yifan, listen to me, I'm going to be ok as long as you with me. . so stop worrying." I said to him. it might sound soft, but I really mean it. He nodded "I'll trust you."

 

 lovey dovey scene again?

 You guys should win the best couple award.

Oh wait. ThaT should be mine!!

 Not yours.

 

" everyone here??"

Kangta, the leader among the teachers asked us. "NAAEE!!" we all shouted back. "Good. Mr.driver you may start moving now. . " Kangta said. He looked excited too.

 

 Kris was sitting beside me silently with earphone stuck at both of his ears. Hyunseong was sitting at the back with my roomie Luna. She looks really scared sitting besidee him. I bet Hyunseong felt the same way: annoyed. 

 

Wait for me City of Thead.

I'm coming 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

Heyyo guys. What do u think will happen next?? Hehe fast update? I hope u guys can leave more comments in the future. I really appreciate it and upvote. Thank you for the one who upvotes. Oh I'm thinking of re making I am no one. Lol xD

 

So,, no one offers any poster help?? 2 karma??? XD kay.no. oh and im also will be making a short story of suho. Anyone interested??? XD

 

Thank u for reading!!! *^*