A new life.

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(A/N: helllowwww.... aww thanks a lot for the waits and comments guys. Here's the second chapter. I hope there's no mistake like last time. I forgot to edit the convo between the sisters. But its not that important so its okay. Anys, comments are welcome!!!!)

 

(Kris' POV) 

 

I put on my new school uniform and fixed my hair. Ahh.... New school. I ffeel so weird wearing a different uniform, going to a different school, meeying with new kids, facing a new atmosphere. What if they bash us-- I mean you. What if they bash her? Oh, i think that kid is digging his or her own grave. If they bash me, i wouldnt care less. 

 

 

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. Ahh, mom already left the house. Too lazy to make breakfast. I guess i should just eat you. What a great breakfast. I walked to her place. since sshe lives near with me, we decided to walk to school together. Sometimes, I kept on having this feeling where someone is watching over us. Maybe it was just my imagination. Maybe because my past wasnt that good. 

 

 

 

"Gege!!" she greeted me with a warm bear hug. My lips formed into a smile. "Aww... You miss me already?" I , ruffling her hair as she smile cutely to me. "No." she closed the door behind her and pulled out the key. I pouted at her. "Really??" 

 

"I'm just kidding. Of course I miss you!!" she lightly punched my arm. Chuckling, I pulled her closer as i held her hand. " you, can you do me a favor?" I looked at her. She titled her head like a confused bird. I heaved a sigh and said, "Stop."

 

 

She stopped.

 

 

"Let's go behind that tree." i pointed at this one shady tree. She shrugged coolly and walked to the tree. 

 

 

"Close your eyes." 

 

 

 you obeyed and closed her eyes.

 

"Tiptoe." 

 

She tiptoed and raised her chin a little bit. Aww... How cute. "Don't peek." i warned. Slowly, i leaned down and kissed her. Her breath hitched but she didn't fight back. Well, this is actually our first kiss. Not as romantic like those in the dramas but at least it's realistic. I moved my lips slowly, enjoying every movements that we made.

 

I backed away and saw a blushing you in front of me. "Pabo." she muttered. I shrugged. "I'm hungry. You better feed me before i eat you."she rolled her eyes and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded under the shady tree. "yaaa!! Don't leave me!!!" i shouted but she ignored me. 

 

 

( you's POV)

 

 

---- At school ---- 

 

 

Kris and i entered the school. Trust me, the environment here is so different compare with Hwangsaeg. The people here looked evil and arrogant, somehow. I held the tip of Kris' blazer. "The students here look really....... Different." his shoulders dropped low. I chuckled. "Nevermind. I'm pretty sure we'll make friends ..... Somehow." I said the last word so soft that was barely audible. 

 

 

We headed to the class (we had already travelled this school for quite sometimes now.) and took a seat next to each other. There's this one scary looking guy staring at us with his eagle-like eyes. His hair looked as if he just woke up from his sleeping his gaze was deadly. He looks exactly like a criminal to me.

 

" you, don't stare." Kris nudged me using his elbow. I rubbed my waist. "i know, i know. Stop being jealous. I just stare that doesn't mean i like him or anything. Geez..." took out my notebook and scribbled something random on it. 

 

 

 

The teacher entered our class with a pile of papers "Okay class. First of all, let me introduce you to our new friends." she announced before calling both of us to stand in front of the class. I wwalked first and Kris followed me from behind. She mentioned us to continued.

 

 

"I'm Kim you. Hope we could be friends!" i bowed a little and smiled warmly to them even though they could see how fake it was but at least I smiled. They all clapped, especially the guy that i mentioned earlier. That guy who looked like a criminal. "Do you want to ask her anything?" the teacher asked. A boy with black hair and fair skin raised his hand. "Yes, Himchan?" 

 

 

"Is that arrogant looking guy is your boyfriend?" he asked, followed by the howls of the students there. I can tell that Kris was giving him a look. *oh Kris.... Don't be such a kid.* i stole a glance at Kris. "Say yes." he mouthed. I shifted my head back to Himchan. "What if....... Yes?" he laughed, whole-heartedly. "If it's a no.... Be mine then." the whole class laughed at him. *Oh, i think i'm going to get scold by Mr. Beast*

 

 

"Enough, enough. You better behave yourself Himchan. You don't want to end up at detention class again right?" Himchan nodded, 

 

He looked down, feeling slightly guilty. Then a girl, diva-like, raised up her hand. "Why are you in this class? Usually transferred students will be send to the second class. No matter how smart they are, they'll end up at the second class." she asked. I could see that she was mocking us. It's really obvious. Even the teacher looked surprised to her sudden question. 

 

 

 

"Apparently we're just in the whole new level. I don't even think this class will suit us. We're waayy better." 

 

 

 

I said coolly. The teacher looked quite surprised with my answer. Ha, who wouldnt ? She cleared and said, " Kris, introduce yourself." 

 

 

 

 

"The name is Kris." 

 

 

 

I chuckled. I just can't believe this guy is my boyfriend. Suddenly, a girl raised her hand. But this time it's not Suzy. "Are you Chinese?"

 

 

"Yeah."

 

 

"From?"

 

 

"Guangzhou."

 

 

"Are you taken?"

 

 

"Yes." 

 

 

 

I just can't help myself to laugh. So, I just bit my tongue hard and closed my eyes. Yeah, sure Kris has that face if an arrogant bastard but personality? Not a chance. "Good. You may take your seat and let's continue our lesson for today." 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Gege ..... You're so funny just now you know! If you were in gag concert...." I laughed, can't even finish the sentence. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, annoyed with my behaviour. "Why didn't you admit that I AM your boyfriend?" I stopped laughing in an instant. Shaking my head, I held his hand, interwining our fingers together.

 

"Stop being jealous. I'm not going to cheat on you or anything. I promise." I told him. A smile was drawn on his face and pulled me closer. "Keep your promise." he squinted his eyes, wanting to threatened but it sounded too cute for that. I nodded. "Of course, I will." 

 

 

 

We walked to the library and choose an empty seat. It's not like it's the only place available there, no, we need to talk about something that is really private. This school, for me, is really weird. Why? Because previously at our school, the library will be packed 24/7 but not this school.

 

 

 

Kris propped up his chin using his hand and stared at me."What are we doing now?" he asked, pouting like a child. "I don't know how to put this to words...... But... I kinda feel that the killer is among the dead ones...." I said softly, barely audible. He grasped my hand and held in tightly. "What do you mean?" he said, almost shouting. I heaved a sigh. "Someone fake its own death or maybe.... He didn't die at all." 

 

 

 

This time his expression was purely blank. I waved my hand in front of him. "Kris, you with me?" I asked him, snapping my fingers. He shook his head and stared at me, emotionlessly. "Do you mean.... He fake his death or hiding somewhere in the school, stalking us, killing us??? Who the heck will do that?!!"

 

 

 

Me, of course.

Who else do you think 'he' is? 

 

 

 

I stared at him. "The killer of course. Who else that 'he' will be?" I said in a matter-of-fact tone